EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello Everyone,

i have done some research regarding ISL Embassy, would like to share with you.

Total Cases on which analysis is made

22-May-12

23-May-12

24-May-12

Edited by Helper2013

Timeline

Hello Everyone,

I have done some research regarding ISL Embassy, would like to share with you.

Total cases on which analysis is made is = 167

Cases registered at NVC on 22-May-2012 = 59

Cases registered at NVC on 23-May-2012 = 62

Cases registered at NVC on 24-May-2012 = 46

22-May-2012 Registered Case Analysis:

Total = 59

Out of 59 cases, 17 cases are in "AT NVC" Status, means that they are not further processes and not sent to embassy yet.

Remaining cases which were processed at Embassy = 42 (59-17).

The Statistics of these 42 cases is as follows:

Administrative Processing = 12, Percentage from Total = 28.6%

Issued = 25, Percentage from Total = 59.5%

Ready = 2, Percentage from Total = 4.8%

Refused = 3, Percentage from Total = 7.1%

Cases with Issued Status completed in more than 1 year (Maximum is 18 months) from case registration date (i.e., 22-May-2012) = 10

Cases with Issued Status completed in more than 6 months and less then a year from case registration date = 7

Cases with Issued Status completed in less than 6 months from case registration date = 8

23-May-2012 Registered Case Analysis:

Total = 62

Out of 62 cases, 24 cases are in "AT NVC" Status, means that they are not further processes and not sent to embassy yet.

Remaining cases which were processed at Embassy = 38 (62-24).

The Statistics of these 38 cases is as follows:

Administrative Processing = 5, Percentage from Total = 13.2%

Issued = 29, Percentage from Total = 76.3%

Ready = 2, Percentage from Total = 5.3%

Expiring Soon = 1, Percentage from Total = 2.6%

Returned to NVC = 1, Percentage from Total = 2.6%

Cases with Issued Status completed in more than 1 year (Maximum is 17.8 months) from case registration date (i.e., 23-May-2012) = 8

Cases with Issued Status completed in more than 6 months and less then a year from case registration date = 17

Cases with Issued Status completed in less than 6 months from case registration date = 4

24-May-2012 Registered Case Analysis:

Total = 46

Out of 46 cases, 8 cases are in "AT NVC" Status, means that they are not further processes and not sent to embassy yet.

Remaining cases which were processed at Embassy = 38 (46-8).

The Statistics of these 38 cases is as follows:

Administrative Processing = 7, Percentage from Total = 18.4%

Issued = 27, Percentage from Total = 71.1%

Ready = 1, Percentage from Total = 2.6%

Returned to NVC = 3, Percentage from Total = 7.9%

Cases with Issued Status completed in more than 1 year (Maximum is 17.76 months) from case registration date (i.e., 24-May-2012) = 12

Cases with Issued Status completed in more than 6 months and less then a year from case registration date = 11

Cases with Issued Status completed in less than 6 months from case registration date = 4

NOTE: This data is gathered from the status check website by entering the sequence of case number and putting it in excel. This is just a summary.

My comments:

Be motivated, be connected to your loved ones all the time, don't discuss at all about AP at any time with your loved ones, do discuss only when there is update. continue your work what ever you are doing right now, don't wait only but enjoy ur life in present as wait is just waste of time, so don't waste your time and enjoy your precious time of life. no one can go abroad until and unless ALLAH wants him/her to go, else there are many Pakistanis having nationality of US or even green card or visa of US but they are living here for some reason. Its not just the visa game only. There are many who are living abroad and wants to come back but can't until and unless ALLAH wants him/her. So its nothing just waste of time by thinking that one day I will get visa and I will leave, you don't know circumstances of future, might you are not able to go, might your loved one wants to come back to live with you here at that time, so ALLAH knows everything. just apply for visa and continue your life as it is, so you will feel more happy here then going abroad.

Regards,

Helper2013

Timeline
Helper2013,

Thank you for the information! I was doing something similar with the dates around our date of case registering.

I assumed that in "Issued" cases the last date mentioned is the date of visa issue? Meaning that after the visa issued, there are no updates anymore?

vMIKm5.png

Timeline

Helper2013,

Thank you for the information! I was doing something similar with the dates around our date of case registering.

I assumed that in "Issued" cases the last date mentioned is the date of visa issue? Meaning that after the visa issued, there are no updates anymore?

Yes the Last update date is when the last activity was been done on the case, therefore when visa gets printed, it's last update date is updated.

Have you done with the interview?

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi how r u friends?

today i creat a page about Islamabad usa embassy Administrative process. please join this page and share ur experience about admin process and please share this page with ur friends .i want to raise the voice of peoples who are under admin process from long time like me .....

here is the page link

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Islamabad-Usa-Embassy-221g-Administrative-processing-page/446583795445859?skip_nax_wizard=true

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Timeline

Yeah, my husband is in AP for almost 2 years and a half.

Yes the Last update date is when the last activity was been done on the case, therefore when visa gets printed, it's last update date is updated.

Have you done with the interview?

vMIKm5.png

Timeline

OMG!! Thats too big duration.

What makes this so long? do you have any idea about it? its coz of some kind of common name? or some sort of names difference in any type of documentation? or its coz of CO taking interview? or something else?

Yeah, my husband is in AP for almost 2 years and a half.

Timeline

Assalam O Alaikum Everyone,

For your information.

Total cases on which analysis is made is = 167

Cases registered at NVC on 11-Feb-2013 = 39

Cases registered at NVC on 12-Feb-2013 = 37

Cases registered at NVC on 13-Feb-2013 = 5

Cases registered at NVC on 14-Feb-2013 = 36

11-Feb-2013 Registered Case Analysis:

Total = 39

Out of 39 cases, 20 cases are in "AT NVC" Status, means that they are not further processes and not sent to embassy yet.

Remaining cases which were processed at Embassy = 19 (39-20).

The Statistics of these 19 cases is as follows:

Administrative Processing = 2, Percentage from Total = 10.5%

Issued = 15, Percentage from Total = 78.9.5%

Ready = 2, Percentage from Total = 10.5.8%

12-Feb-2013 Registered Case Analysis:

Total = 37

Out of 37 cases, 19 cases are in "AT NVC" Status, means that they are not further processes and not sent to embassy yet.

Remaining cases which were processed at Embassy = 18 (37-19).

The Statistics of these 18 cases is as follows:

Administrative Processing = 2, Percentage from Total = 11.1%

Issued = 14, Percentage from Total = 77.8%

Ready = 2, Percentage from Total = 11.1%

13-Feb-2013 Registered Case Analysis:

Total = 5

Out of 5 cases, 3 cases are in "AT NVC" Status, means that they are not further processes and not sent to embassy yet.

Remaining cases which were processed at Embassy = 2 (5-3).

The Statistics of these 2 cases is as follows:

Administrative Processing = 1, Percentage from Total = 50%

Issued = 1, Percentage from Total = 50%

14-Feb-2013 Registered Case Analysis:

Total = 36

Out of 36 cases, 18 cases are in "AT NVC" Status, means that they are not further processes and not sent to embassy yet.

Remaining cases which were processed at Embassy = 18 (36-18).

The Statistics of these 18 cases is as follows:

Administrative Processing = 3, Percentage from Total = 16.7%

Issued = 10, Percentage from Total = 55.6%

Ready = 3, Percentage from Total = 16.7%

Refused = 1, Percentage from Total = 5.6%

Returned to NVC = 1, Percentage from Total = 5.6%

All above cases are processed in less than a year and only 8 cases are in AP status out of 57 that is 14.03% and 40 cases are in Issued status out of 57 that is 70.18%

NOTE: This data is gathered from the status check website. This is just a summary.

Regards,

Helper2013

Timeline

Dunno, they dont tell us, they did not request any additional documents or proofs. We have some ideas why it might be taking that long, but those are just guesses - one reason could be that I am not from Pakistan originally (I am the US spouse).

OMG!! Thats too big duration.

What makes this so long? do you have any idea about it? its coz of some kind of common name? or some sort of names difference in any type of documentation? or its coz of CO taking interview? or something else?

vMIKm5.png

Today the embassy is closed for the holiday but our status updated with today's date. That's strange to me. Anyone else status date changed to today?

yes mine updated too, been updating since last week. i think we are going to hear something soon inshallah. protest6wz.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.