EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Oh ALLAH Please help us who are in AP>>>>>> Its been 7 months & 14 days since my husband is in AP and still no Visa cray5ol.gif . I miss him soooooooooooooooooo much. CO told us with in 2-3 months he will get visa but still nothing....Emailed embassy several times but sometimes they don't reply but when they do its the standard email that he is in AP Process....

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Aameeen .Co also told me that u will get ur visa in 2 or 3 months and its 4th year still waiting.

Oh ALLAH Please help us who are in AP>>>>>> Its been 7 months & 14 days since my husband is in AP and still no Visa cray5ol.gif . I miss him soooooooooooooooooo much. CO told us with in 2-3 months he will get visa but still nothing....Emailed embassy several times but sometimes they don't reply but when they do its the standard email that he is in AP Process....

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Filed: Timeline

Hi, i need suggestion, after email embassy for update my case, they response

WE would like you to know that the available medical in the subject immgrant visa case file expires on January 10, 2014. Therefore, the visa issued to him will only be valid upto this date. If applicant wants to have a full six month validity visa, a new medical must be submitted immediately. In addition, we recommend that Mr.(name) now should have his passport returned to our office if he is not using it.

As currently I'm working/living outside Pakistan, what should I do, as i can get max 2-3 week off from work. what if after come back on leave and submit my passport and in 3 weeks Embassy not issue visa? As i have to travel back for my job.

I'm planning to visit Pakistan for 2 days, doing my medical submit it and back, wait if Embassy response any new update.

Kindly advice if someone gone through the same.

Timeline

DEAR ITS GOOD SIGN .COME BACK TO PAK AND SEND UR PASSPORT AND FRESH MEDICAL .MAY BE UR VISA IS READY ....

Hi, i need suggestion, after email embassy for update my case, they response

WE would like you to know that the available medical in the subject immgrant visa case file expires on January 10, 2014. Therefore, the visa issued to him will only be valid upto this date. If applicant wants to have a full six month validity visa, a new medical must be submitted immediately. In addition, we recommend that Mr.(name) now should have his passport returned to our office if he is not using it.

As currently I'm working/living outside Pakistan, what should I do, as i can get max 2-3 week off from work. what if after come back on leave and submit my passport and in 3 weeks Embassy not issue visa? As i have to travel back for my job.

I'm planning to visit Pakistan for 2 days, doing my medical submit it and back, wait if Embassy response any new update.

Kindly advice if someone gone through the same.

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

Citizenship

Timeline

Today i got email reply from embassy

Dear Sir/Madam,

We understand that you are frutrated over the fact that the admin processing on your immigrant visa application is still pending. However, please refer to our earlier emails. We have clearly stated that the time duration for the completion of the admin processing cannot be predicted. In addition to this, we would also like to inform that as long as this processing is pending for completion, your visa application will not proceed further. Hence our response would remain the same.

Your medical report expires on February 27, 2014. Thus visa issued to you will have a maximum validity limited to this date. If you want to have a full six month validity visa, a new medical report will be rqruired. Keeping this date in mind you can decide to have a new medical report sent to our office. Our panel physician who conducted your last medical exam can help in this regard.

Yours truly,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

Question is is they are not working on my case then why they ask for fresh medical again?they also write this to me In addition to this, we would also like to inform that as long as this processing is pending for completion, your visa application will not proceed further. Hence our response would remain the same.

Edited by Soccer.Player

MARCH 2012 2nd

Citizenship

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Today i got email reply from embassy

Dear Sir/Madam,

We understand that you are frutrated over the fact that the admin processing on your immigrant visa application is still pending. However, please refer to our earlier emails. We have clearly stated that the time duration for the completion of the admin processing cannot be predicted. In addition to this, we would also like to inform that as long as this processing is pending for completion, your visa application will not proceed further. Hence our response would remain the same.

Your medical report expires on February 27, 2014. Thus visa issued to you will have a maximum validity limited to this date. If you want to have a full six month validity visa, a new medical report will be rqruired. Keeping this date in mind you can decide to have a new medical report sent to our office. Our panel physician who conducted your last medical exam can help in this regard.

Yours truly,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

Question is is they are not working on my case then why they ask for fresh medical again?they also write this to me In addition to this, we would also like to inform that as long as this processing is pending for completion, your visa application will not proceed further. Hence our response would remain the same.

Feb 27, 2014 is still a long way to go so you don't have to do your medical now. Wait until it expires and the embassy emails you again then ask if your visa is ready to be issued if you redo your medical. By the way will the entire medical be redone, or is it only the xray that has to be done again ?

Timeline

Hi, I m new here. I found this web site a couple of days ago. I cant tell u how frustrated i have been; but after reading about the members here, their comments, i know now that i m not alone. I wish i had joined u guys earlier. We r on AP since my husband's interview in Nov 2012...but actually we submitted the required doc in march and got them approved in April 2013...so u can say our AP started again in May 2013....Ya Allah hum sab ki madad farma...Aameeen!!!!

Timeline

I really wanted to know what happened with "eabbas" and how is her daughter now...cant see the updated AP tracker now...can somebody plz copy it here again sovthat i can also add myself to it...

Timeline

I really wanted to know what happened with "eabbas" and how is her daughter now...cant see the updated AP tracker now...can somebody plz copy it here again sovthat i can also add myself to it...

I'm still around :) dont' come on here much except maybe to check in every few weeks or more. I've had a job promotion and just basically wanting to live my life off of VJ for a while.

Our case was sent back to USCIS to recommend revocation. However, we were able to respond to NOIR and are awating from this point. Still a very long way to go and very heart breaking. I did visit my husband this summer and really didn't want to come home but I have children here and they also need me.

My daughter is stable which is what we wanted. She isn't completely out of danger but I can leave her for a week and she is ok for that length of time. She will never be completely well. The tumor can't be removed but thank GOD it isn't cancer just filled with fluid but it takes up 30% of her brain which is dangerous enough.

My husband and I both try to live the best we can with living in distance. But our marriage continues to gain strength and love and we plan on being together anywhere we can in the end of all this.

All I can say in all this is to be very strong and continue to make as much of a normal life as possible with your spouse so far away. There isn't one day we aren't emailing, calling or sleeping online. That's what makes us feel as if we are together even if across the cam.

Stay faithful and know that one day your prayers will be answered.

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

I need your opinion/advice.

I am in AP from September 2012, two months ago i submitted fresh medical, ds230 and new photos.. now the embassy is asking for original passport(only), which i submitted on last Monday. what are the chances of getting visa? and time frame.

As i am working abroad and need my passport, so how much time should i give to the embassy?

Thanks in advance.

I'm still around smile.png dont' come on here much except maybe to check in every few weeks or more. I've had a job promotion and just basically wanting to live my life off of VJ for a while.

Our case was sent back to USCIS to recommend revocation. However, we were able to respond to NOIR and are awating from this point. Still a very long way to go and very heart breaking. I did visit my husband this summer and really didn't want to come home but I have children here and they also need me.

My daughter is stable which is what we wanted. She isn't completely out of danger but I can leave her for a week and she is ok for that length of time. She will never be completely well. The tumor can't be removed but thank GOD it isn't cancer just filled with fluid but it takes up 30% of her brain which is dangerous enough.

My husband and I both try to live the best we can with living in distance. But our marriage continues to gain strength and love and we plan on being together anywhere we can in the end of all this.

All I can say in all this is to be very strong and continue to make as much of a normal life as possible with your spouse so far away. There isn't one day we aren't emailing, calling or sleeping online. That's what makes us feel as if we are together even if across the cam.

Stay faithful and know that one day your prayers will be answered.

Edited by ayan_khaan

Timeline

Ayan, I am also about to submit new DS230. Did you sign the last part of left it blank. Kindly reply thanks

I need your opinion/advice.

I am in AP from September 2012, two months ago i submitted fresh medical, ds230 and new photos.. now the embassy is asking for original passport(only), which i submitted on last Monday. what are the chances of getting visa? and time frame.

As i am working abroad and need my passport, so how much time should i give to the embassy?

Thanks in advance.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.