EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

guys you are still lucky that you are getting some updates on your cases even once in a month but in my case i have completed 13 months in AP and the last update on my case was march 27 and after than whenever i inquire date changes otherwise no work has been done.embassy only asked for fresh medical via senator office which submitted end of august but still no update on ceac site,they always have same answer that your case is pending......................so nothing we can do just waitng for embassy to work on the case or miracle from ALLAH...........

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Bro dont worry i am also in same boat ...... my 3rd medical will expire after 4 months .....

guys you are still lucky that you are getting some updates on your cases even once in a month but in my case i have completed 13 months in AP and the last update on my case was march 27 and after than whenever i inquire date changes otherwise no work has been done.embassy only asked for fresh medical via senator office which submitted end of august but still no update on ceac site,they always have same answer that your case is pending......................so nothing we can do just waitng for embassy to work on the case or miracle from ALLAH...........

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Bro dont worry i am also in same boat ...... my 3rd medical will expire after 4 months ..... Embassy reply me that they can't work on my case until i am under Ap..

here is Embassy email

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please refer to our email of past some time. These emails clearly indicate the admin processing situation in your case. Our office would like to clarify that unless this situation has changed, there does not exist a reason for us to contact or review your case again. May we also remind that an immigrant visa application cannot be processed any further while the admin processing is pending.

Yours truly,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

Edited by Soccer.Player

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Timeline

bro soccer.player this is not fair that they are targeting some applicants for nothing.if they have finished working then why they dont just make a decision why they kept the file in a side or pending?i think they are just digging our files that something may come up but only we can say that they are just teasing us and wasting our time in AP.but you are still lucky that they reply to your e-mails but in my case they dont bother i sent them medical on august 30 th to confirm that did they receive the medial e-mailed them on sep 17th no reply from there side yet not even update after getting medica.

soccer.player bro why dont you just ask them that please make a quick decision because if been over 3 years your case is in AP.in my case i spoke to a lawyer he told me to wait till complete 15 months in AP and thats suffiicent time as i have completed 13 months in AP and than i will file the writ against embassy....

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey guys.

I want to know that any body's status updated or status update date dated chaged During this week i mean during shutdown?

My father's was updated on Oct 3rd. I believe they are working during this shutdown. The question is whether they are issuing any visa officially.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

saw a case thats right ahead of my wifes on ceac, showing issued yesterday. so i believe they are issuing visas in the shutdown as well.! good news!!

Indeed, it is a good news! Let's pray that our cases get approved soon.

Timeline

So i called DOS right now, informed of standard answer still in AP.

Tried to inquire where our case file is stuck at and was informed she cannot discuss that information with be because of privacy laws because she doesn't know who i was and there is no way to verify that i was petitioner. I didn't know people call DOS line for fun because we don't have any thing else to do.

Very rude lady with major attitude problem while WE the tax payers are paying her bills. Ridiculous

Its good to know that i pay taxes so my own government can put us through this misery in the name off security check. Way to go "democracy and freedom"

Timeline

So i called DOS right now, informed of standard answer still in AP.

Tried to inquire where our case file is stuck at and was informed she cannot discuss that information with be because of privacy laws because she doesn't know who i was and there is no way to verify that i was petitioner. I didn't know people call DOS line for fun because we don't have any thing else to do.

Very rude lady with major attitude problem while WE the tax payers are paying her bills. Ridiculous

Its good to know that i pay taxes so my own government can put us through this misery in the name off security check. Way to go "democracy and freedom"

Yea some of them are so rude. Today I asked the guy how long will the embassy take to review my documents and he laughed and he said it's too early for that question. It's going to take some time. Then he said that I emailed the embassy 2 days ago so why did I call them with the same question. Very rude

Timeline

I posted this as a new topic but nobody has answered maybe you guys can help me. To be sure the embassy will accept the co-sponsors Affidavit of Support how much

money should he make to be over the minimum 125%. A thousand, 2 thousand or 5 thousand?

I don't want him to be right at the 125% because I fear they would reject his I864. Somebody please help me.

Also I wrote to President Obama about my case 3 months ago. Today I got a letter from USCIS in the mail. I have not read the letter yet. I am too afraid to read the

letter. Why would USCIS be writing to me and not the Department of State? After 4 years of dealing with the visa process all my money is gone and my nerves are shot. I can't take it anymore. I feel so much pressure. If I tell my husband I got the letter he will say open it right away. So I am not going to tell him. I am just goingto leave the letter alone until I feel more courage.

Timeline

I posted this as a new topic but nobody has answered maybe you guys can help me. To be sure the embassy will accept the co-sponsors Affidavit of Support how much

money should he make to be over the minimum 125%. A thousand, 2 thousand or 5 thousand?

I don't want him to be right at the 125% because I fear they would reject his I864. Somebody please help me.

Also I wrote to President Obama about my case 3 months ago. Today I got a letter from USCIS in the mail. I have not read the letter yet. I am too afraid to read the

letter. Why would USCIS be writing to me and not the Department of State? After 4 years of dealing with the visa process all my money is gone and my nerves are shot. I can't take it anymore. I feel so much pressure. If I tell my husband I got the letter he will say open it right away. So I am not going to tell him. I am just goingto leave the letter alone until I feel more courage.

Read the letter it maybe good news. Are you in ap?

Timeline

Hey guys.

I want to know that any body's status updated or status update date dated chaged During this week i mean during shutdown?

There is a case close to mine that has had updates on the 10/2 and 10/4.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.