EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

US Citizenship and Immigration Services employees will continue to process green card applications.

All Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents and support personnel in the field will be exempt as their operaions are focused on national security and investigations involving protection of life and property.

Filed: Other Timeline

yasir sb

did embassy ask for the second medical report b4 issuing the visa to your wife

Hello,

My name is Yasir and I have been reading these forums for a couple months. My wife had her interview December 18th. 2012. She was put in AP. Our case status changed dates many times in this past week and today she got a call that her Visa is ready, checked online and it was ready. Thanks to Allah for answering our prayers, it has been a very rough 10 months, but inshAllah we will be together soon. I pray for everyone still on AP and hope you all will be writing a similar msg. soon.

dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i called DOS Yesterday to inquire about my case status and lady told me that my wife's case is pending at Embassy, i dont know what does it means

can any one tell me about this? plz tell me

It's been 70 days my wife is in AP

At the time of interview CO told my wife that she is approved n will get visa in 10 days

if they planned to put her in this AP then why he said that to my wife that she'll get vissa in 10 days?

it is ridiculous

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats To All who got visa......Pray for us who are under Admin process

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

My husband did his medical in Lahore and it took 1 day to do the medical and get the results.

thanks. thats wat i have been reading in forums and other places

my father is worried because someone told him it takes 2 weeks. i do not who to believe now

My husband did his medical in Lahore and it took 1 day to do the medical and get the results.

Hey guys! My husband did his medical on Wednesday but they told him to come back the same day to pick up the results. When he went back they said they were advised by the embassy to not return anyones medical back to them until told to do so. Has anyone experienced this recently?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

After several long months our case had a status update on 9/25, the first one since March. Today I called DOS and asked for a case status...the operator took my information and pulled up my case. Then something very odd happened...normally I get the "Your case is in AP and you will be contacted when completed", but this time the operator asked me what did I know about the status. I told him all I knew is that its in AP and he asked me if the embassy contacted me...I said "No, should they have contacted me?" He then put me on hold for a bit and came back with the standard your case is in AP answer. He seemed to be willing to answer questions so I asked him what was the status update on the 25th? He said it was internal processing related to the case. DOS knows what is going on with the case, they just refuse to say anything and cite confidentiality and privacy issues (of which I do not understand because this is my information). It's so frustrating, but I have a good feeling that maybe our visa journey is coming to an end soon. Hoping we get to spend our 2nd anniversary together...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.