4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

update date changing but status still same

my medical will expire next month

Edited by Soccer.Player

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Timeline

Any good news??????

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

Citizenship

Timeline

Send them email on Monday.....

at this sunday two month will complete,what should i do,should i email to embassy now?plzz waiting reply

MARCH 2012 2nd

Citizenship

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

update date changing but status still same

my medical will expire next month

Soccer bro what is ur update date.and let me know that medical is valid for six months or one year?and when medical expired then what should i do,i mean submit a new medical immediatly or wait for embassy to request me for new one?

Timeline

my update date change to 28th jan,30 jan,31 jan and then 6th feb and 7th feb...i think medical is valid for 1 year...we cann't send medical by ourself if embassy ask for new then we can send

Soccer bro what is ur update date.and let me know that medical is valid for six months or one year?and when medical expired then what should i do,i mean submit a new medical immediatly or wait for embassy to request me for new one?

MARCH 2012 2nd

Citizenship

Timeline

my update date change to 28th jan,30 jan,31 jan and then 6th feb and 7th feb...i think medical is valid for 1 year...we cann't send medical by ourself if embassy ask for new then we can send

Thanx soccer,actualy my medical will expire in april,

hope to hear good news this month as urs case update rapidly.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Soccer player what is meaning if update date like you.

Timeline

its mean embassy working on ur case

MARCH 2012 2nd

Citizenship

Timeline

My husband has been in AP for 7 months on our reaffirmed petition. I feel so sorry for all of us that have been in AP for many months or years. I am praying for us all.

Timeline

My husband has been in AP for 7 months on our reaffirmed petition. I feel so sorry for all of us that have been in AP for many months or years. I am praying for us all.

What is reaffirmed petition?

Timeline

Hello everybody.

So yesterday, on 09th of feb, my wife received a letter in the postal mail from U.S embassy islamabad with the following:

1. Your previous medical report has expired. Please submit a new, official medical report from an approved physician to the Embassy at your soonest convenience. We will also need a new DS-230 form, new police certificates and new visa photos. Please submit these via our courier services.

2. Before a visa can be issued, your case requires additional administrative processing. The processing can take several months. We recommend you contact us every four months to check on the status of your case. You mail email us or check the website etc....

Now I have a few questions.

1. Has anyone received such a letter in the past? Eabbas or the more experienced group of people out here who can help out with my questions and queries, i would appreciate it a lot. thanks! also, if anyone has received such a letter, does it mean they are working on my wifes case or any good news hopefully soon? or could this just be because they require new ones since old medical has expired?

2. i ask this because her medical just expired on 26th of jan, last month. so could this just be a routine thing that since that has expired, they need a new one? or maybe because they are ready to issue the visa? if so, then why have they written point number 2 in the letter sent to her yesterday regarding case still being in AP.

3. i had mentioned earlier that congressman office is helping out and started inquiring on her case just recently. and ever since, her case status has been updated very frequently almost everyday until 5th of feb. this letter has a date of 1st of feb on it but post marked from embassy on 6th of feb. after that no updates on the CEAC website on her case. not sure if they are just waiting for these documents and hopefully it will go through or still she will remain in AP. maybe they have asked for all these things including medical because they looked into her case early this month after inquiry from congressman office and noticed that medical has lapsed just last at end of jan so lets get these docs in while AP continues. anyone care to shed more light?

4. she is now planning on sending her passport in with all these things at once to make sure they have everything they need whenever visa is to be issued.

5. pls guide me that the DS-230 form, part 1 and 2 both need to be resent right? so should she sign both part 1 and 2?

6. they requested new visa photos. so does she need to get new pics taken recent ones or can she just have her old pics that were initially sent reprinted? also how many pics? same specifications of 2x2 and white background etc? name and case number on the back of the photos?

7. lastly, i have gone through every page of this forum and noticed that some people got visa in 11 month of AP, just before their medical expired. So that means that their police certificates were also atleast 11 months old. but police certificates are only valid for 6 months i believe as it says on her original police certificates that we had sent that they are only valid for 6 months. so if other people didnt need to resend them in after 11 months in AP, and got visa to travel, then is there any specific reason why they have asked for her police certificates?

thank you so much. would appreciate some insight and helpful comments! look forward to your replies. God bless you all.

Timeline

send them what they ask from you...May be u will get good news... i get this email from embassy last year in March 2012.. But after sending these documents i am still waiting .My 2nd medical going to expire in next month

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are ready continuing processing the case and it is therefore requested to submit the following documents via courier as soon as possible.

- Filled and signed forms DS230 part 1 and 2 (Forms attached) (Sign both forms).

- Original Updated Medical Report from our panel physician.

- Current updated contact numbers.

- Original Passports(disregard if your passports are already with us).

Note:- YOU MAY PRESENT A COPY OF PASSPORT IF THE MEDICAL NEEDS TO BE DONE.

U.S Embassy

Consular Section

Immigration Unit

Islamabad, Pakistan

Hello everybody.

So yesterday, on 09th of feb, my wife received a letter in the postal mail from U.S embassy islamabad with the following:

1. Your previous medical report has expired. Please submit a new, official medical report from an approved physician to the Embassy at your soonest convenience. We will also need a new DS-230 form, new police certificates and new visa photos. Please submit these via our courier services.

2. Before a visa can be issued, your case requires additional administrative processing. The processing can take several months. We recommend you contact us every four months to check on the status of your case. You mail email us or check the website etc....

Now I have a few questions.

1. Has anyone received such a letter in the past? Eabbas or the more experienced group of people out here who can help out with my questions and queries, i would appreciate it a lot. thanks! also, if anyone has received such a letter, does it mean they are working on my wifes case or any good news hopefully soon? or could this just be because they require new ones since old medical has expired?

2. i ask this because her medical just expired on 26th of jan, last month. so could this just be a routine thing that since that has expired, they need a new one? or maybe because they are ready to issue the visa? if so, then why have they written point number 2 in the letter sent to her yesterday regarding case still being in AP.

3. i had mentioned earlier that congressman office is helping out and started inquiring on her case just recently. and ever since, her case status has been updated very frequently almost everyday until 5th of feb. this letter has a date of 1st of feb on it but post marked from embassy on 6th of feb. after that no updates on the CEAC website on her case. not sure if they are just waiting for these documents and hopefully it will go through or still she will remain in AP. maybe they have asked for all these things including medical because they looked into her case early this month after inquiry from congressman office and noticed that medical has lapsed just last at end of jan so lets get these docs in while AP continues. anyone care to shed more light?

4. she is now planning on sending her passport in with all these things at once to make sure they have everything they need whenever visa is to be issued.

5. pls guide me that the DS-230 form, part 1 and 2 both need to be resent right? so should she sign both part 1 and 2?

6. they requested new visa photos. so does she need to get new pics taken recent ones or can she just have her old pics that were initially sent reprinted? also how many pics? same specifications of 2x2 and white background etc? name and case number on the back of the photos?

7. lastly, i have gone through every page of this forum and noticed that some people got visa in 11 month of AP, just before their medical expired. So that means that their police certificates were also atleast 11 months old. but police certificates are only valid for 6 months i believe as it says on her original police certificates that we had sent that they are only valid for 6 months. so if other people didnt need to resend them in after 11 months in AP, and got visa to travel, then is there any specific reason why they have asked for her police certificates?

thank you so much. would appreciate some insight and helpful comments! look forward to your replies. God bless you all.

Edited by Soccer.Player

MARCH 2012 2nd

Citizenship

Filed: Other Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

send them what they ask from you...May be u will get good news... i get this email from embassy last year in March 2012.. But after sending these documents i am still waiting .My 2nd medical going to expire in next month

I just don't understand the need for an updated medical report while a case is pending for months. Why can't they just ask for the medical report once they are ready to issue visa? Besides the hassle, it also costs money.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.