marklovetina

I-94... can be extended???

7 posts in this topic

Ok i know this is a silly and simple question, i posted it to an old thread but the thread is closed and suggested to open a new thread for these inquiries... do an I-94 can be extended?...or if an expired I-94 can be extended?

and if a person who is a K1 visa holder can marry another guy here in USA, and just file a waiver??

this thread are for Pinays who give wrong advices to other Pinay....

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Ok i know this is a silly and simple question, i posted it to an old thread but the thread is closed and suggested to open a new thread for these inquiries... do an I-94 can be extended?...or if an expired I-94 can be extended?

and if a person who is a K1 visa holder can marry another guy here in USA, and just file a waiver??

this thread are for Pinays who give wrong advices to other Pinay....

For a K-1 Visa, the I-94 can not be extended.

a K-1 Visa holder can marry someone other than the petitioner, but can not AOS. there is no waiver. they would have to return to their home country and have an I-130 filed for them.

Edited by sunandmoon

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Filed: Country:
Timeline
For a K-1 Visa, the I-94 can not be extended.

a K-1 Visa holder can marry someone other than the petitioner, but can not AOS. there is no waiver. they would have to return to their home country and have an I-130 filed for them.

Exactly...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hmmm...... once again this query seems to be in benefit of this girl i know lol. who came here and after 8days asked her fiance if when theyre going to get married. then when he answered "NO RUSH" she got mad and told him "if it wasnt rush then why the hell you let me come over here? you should have let me stay with my family instead!

And then since then, they started fighting everyday. She would give him attitude for not buying her a cellphone, she complains that he wont let her meet new friends and hang out, she complains that he wont let her wear sexy clothes and she complains and so mad of him for telling her that she needs to earn his trust as the poor guy have been burned many times.

Eversince that day, she would always pick a fight, show attitude of superiority and would dare him to buy her a ticket so she could go home becoz her life is WAY much better in PI.

One day he took her to his office, she turned on the music s loud that made the fiance mad and told her that if she wanted soundtrip she should wear a headset becoz theyre in the office. Again she got mad, didnt look at him and out of no where once again asked him where is her ticket? the guy got pissed and took her home.

On their way home she told him that she wanted to passby a store to buy something but he said no, again she got mad and started asking about her ticket. They got home, via internet she asked me if i could call the ticketing office as she said its only him who went inside so i did but they said call back on monday. As soon as the fiance came home, she asked him if did he really booked her ticket or not. the guy was quiet and she went on saying so you mean you lied??? the guy got so pissed off he left and when back got the ticket booked but she canceled it as she says she already changed her mind. Days went on, fighting everyday went on the guy refuse to buy her ticket again.

One day when they fought again, after the guy left, she went walking to the bus station to go to some Jewish Mother to hang out. she went there alone and no permission. The same thing the next day, but later when she got home she found out that all her stuff is outside the house and the apartment locked up. She left and stayed with her frens, she told me the guy was texting her but she didnt wanna go back. Few days after that she called me and told me she met a new guy from cali and that hes really nice and was sending her money so i told her okey use that to buy ur plane ticket.

This girl has so many stories, all untrue, never matching up. sometimes she would say she wanna go home then the next she wanted to stay and marry another guy. She kept on reseaching for ways even thought she could use the waiver stuff to adjust status.

I have kept statements from her asking me and my husband to take her from her fiance's house and that she would stay to our house and later would just get work permit but my husband says no.

She had plans and intention to stay illegally in the US.

As of now one of the girl shes talking to suspected shes actually been living with another guy and she even said : it is wrong if i fell inlove"?

Im hoping OP is not referring to this girl who as of now is soliciting money for her " so called ticket to go home" becoz i think she dont intend to. but i heard people advicing her the she can extent her i94 and that she can "legally stay becoz she already inform USCIS and that shes in a terrible situation" so she can get an exemption in her case.

Earn a $15 Gift Card!http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/2BjwkwUse ENJOYDEC code to send free :)

hmmm...... once again this query seems to be in benefit of this girl i know lol. who came here and after 8days asked her fiance if when theyre going to get married. then when he answered "NO RUSH" she got mad and told him "if it wasnt rush then why the hell you let me come over here? you should have let me stay with my family instead!

And then since then, they started fighting everyday. She would give him attitude for not buying her a cellphone, she complains that he wont let her meet new friends and hang out, she complains that he wont let her wear sexy clothes and she complains and so mad of him for telling her that she needs to earn his trust as the poor guy have been burned many times.

Eversince that day, she would always pick a fight, show attitude of superiority and would dare him to buy her a ticket so she could go home becoz her life is WAY much better in PI.

One day he took her to his office, she turned on the music s loud that made the fiance mad and told her that if she wanted soundtrip she should wear a headset becoz theyre in the office. Again she got mad, didnt look at him and out of no where once again asked him where is her ticket? the guy got pissed and took her home.

On their way home she told him that she wanted to passby a store to buy something but he said no, again she got mad and started asking about her ticket. They got home, via internet she asked me if i could call the ticketing office as she said its only him who went inside so i did but they said call back on monday. As soon as the fiance came home, she asked him if did he really booked her ticket or not. the guy was quiet and she went on saying so you mean you lied??? the guy got so pissed off he left and when back got the ticket booked but she canceled it as she says she already changed her mind. Days went on, fighting everyday went on the guy refuse to buy her ticket again.

One day when they fought again, after the guy left, she went walking to the bus station to go to some Jewish Mother to hang out. she went there alone and no permission. The same thing the next day, but later when she got home she found out that all her stuff is outside the house and the apartment locked up. She left and stayed with her frens, she told me the guy was texting her but she didnt wanna go back. Few days after that she called me and told me she met a new guy from cali and that hes really nice and was sending her money so i told her okey use that to buy ur plane ticket.

This girl has so many stories, all untrue, never matching up. sometimes she would say she wanna go home then the next she wanted to stay and marry another guy. She kept on reseaching for ways even thought she could use the waiver stuff to adjust status.

I have kept statements from her asking me and my husband to take her from her fiance's house and that she would stay to our house and later would just get work permit but my husband says no.

She had plans and intention to stay illegally in the US.

As of now one of the girl shes talking to suspected shes actually been living with another guy and she even said : it is wrong if i fell inlove"?

Im hoping OP is not referring to this girl who as of now is soliciting money for her " so called ticket to go home" becoz i think she dont intend to. but i heard people advicing her the she can extent her i94 and that she can "legally stay becoz she already inform USCIS and that shes in a terrible situation" so she can get an exemption in her case.

same case... just opened another thread coz penguin_ie closed the old thread similar to this case.. but anyways, just want to make it clear to other new Pinay giving wrong advices or comment about immigration to a thread on this kind of case.. the life of an unfortunate pinay is at stake on this and we cant give any falls hope too... this is reality and legal immigration...

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: Country:
Timeline
the life of an unfortunate pinay is at stake on this and we cant give any falls hope too... this is reality and legal immigration...

I don't know that I'd go so far as to say who's the victim and unfortunate in this situation as it sounds like she's not on the up and up.

Cases like this make me glad USCIS included the fail-safe of limiting a K-1 Entrant to AOS via the Original Petitioner only.

same case... just opened another thread coz penguin_ie closed the old thread similar to this case.. but anyways, just want to make it clear to other new Pinay giving wrong advices or comment about immigration to a thread on this kind of case.. the life of an unfortunate pinay is at stake on this and we cant give any falls hope too... this is reality and legal immigration...

The I-94 can not be extended.

Tina.. you have a kind heart. Just make sure that you dont get manipulated and taken advantage of by other Pinay.

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.