Bad_Daddy

Banned players settle with gay softball group

27 posts in this topic

Amen Bro, you know, there are a number of people I continually disagree with, generally these disagreements take place without name calling, not sure why that is the first course of action for this member.

It's kind of like the kid you had in school (just about every school has one of those kids) that was anti social and never seemed to get a long with the rest of the kids so they spent a lot of time in the councilors office where the councilor tried to see what made the kid tick. Emo kids seem to be that way. Bad parenting, mean siblings, difficult birth where lack of oxygen might have been an issue...it's hard to say what makes those types of people tick. I just hope he doesn't go postal on anyone and we end up reading about him in the paper. Well...guns aren't allowed in California so that shouldn't be an issue now that I think about it. I'm going to bet on a suicide attempt with a plastic spork :)

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

It's kind of like the kid you had in school (just about every school has one of those kids) that was anti social and never seemed to get a long with the rest of the kids so they spent a lot of time in the councilors office where the councilor tried to see what made the kid tick. Emo kids seem to be that way. Bad parenting, mean siblings, difficult birth where lack of oxygen might have been an issue...it's hard to say what makes those types of people tick. I just hope he doesn't go postal on anyone and we end up reading about him in the paper. Well...guns aren't allowed in California so that shouldn't be an issue now that I think about it. I'm going to bet on a suicide attempt with a plastic spork :)

:rofl:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

The guy just can't abide by the rules of the board here, always insulting members and making claims which he refuses to back-up.

Right Danno, like you aren't guilty of the same, and more. You continually include bigoted slurs and racist ideals in your posts. Your own posting history suggests that what I have accused you of very well could be true. However, I will agree with the moderators, I don't know you in real life (thank god for that), so I can't prove any of it.

Agreed. He seems to make it a habit of calling people rude names on here and insulting anyone he doesn't agree with.

You are an even worse offender, and a terribly unskilled troll to boot.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

What do you want to be when you grow up?

"A skilled troll".

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

What do you want to be when you grow up?

"A skilled troll".

Gary, I don't know how you got this notion that I am a troll. But if you're going to do something, you should ensure that you do it well. If you are floudering at something, at least make an attempt to improve your skills. What would you like to be when you grow up? I'm not sure how old you are, but from your posts, I would think you were about 18 or 19.

Timeline

Gary, I don't know how you got this notion that I am a troll. But if you're going to do something, you should ensure that you do it well. If you are floudering at something, at least make an attempt to improve your skills. What would you like to be when you grow up? I'm not sure how old you are, but from your posts, I would think you were about 18 or 19.

Why would you think I was talking about you? I was just making a joke. I would not say you were a skilled troll.

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Why would you think I was talking about you? I was just making a joke. I would not say you were a skilled troll.

Thank you for the compliment Gary. Kip keeps accusing me of trolling, when I am clearly not.

Timeline

Right Danno, like you aren't guilty of the same, and more. You continually include bigoted slurs and racist ideals in your posts. Your own posting history suggests that what I have accused you of very well could be true. However, I will agree with the moderators, I don't know you in real life (thank god for that), so I can't prove any of it.

Sure you can prove your charge, post examples of my rabidly racist positions.

It's that easy.

:thumbs:

William Penn

Gary, I don't know how you got this notion that I am a troll.....

OK...just stop right there. I mean lets get back to reality here please.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Sure you can prove your charge, post examples of my rabidly racist positions.

It's that easy.

:thumbs:

I couldn't do it Danno, how convenient for you. However, I'm sure Kathryn, Krikit, Penguin, or Charles could post examples of your many many bigoted posts that have since been deleted or made invisible. If you really want proof of your racist posts on these boards, I suggest you send them a PM and ask for a transcript. Everyone here is well aware of your opinions on race and religion, do you really need validation that much?

Timeline

I couldn't do it Danno, how convenient for you. However, I'm sure Kathryn, Krikit, Penguin, or Charles could post examples of your many many bigoted posts that have since been deleted or made invisible. If you really want proof of your racist posts on these boards, I suggest you send them a PM and ask for a transcript. Everyone here is well aware of your opinions on race and religion, do you really need validation that much?

Nice duck, I mostly get hit for referring to Homosexuals as they refer to themselves (apparently that's not allowed).

It's perfectly within the TOS to express ones Racist mindset, you just can't insult "protected" groups.

So where are the examples of my "mindset"?

:whistle:

William Penn

Timeline

Thank you for the compliment Gary. Kip keeps accusing me of trolling, when I am clearly not.

I didn't say you weren't either, I really said nothing about you.

Gary And Alla