Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Petition I130 for unmarried son

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

since your in the philippines now, go the the consulate and ask about your son is he eligable to receive following to join benefits, as a alien relative, how old is he, you can file the 1-130 in the us as permanent resident if your son is married the you can not petition for him,if you petition for him over 21 single it will take a long time like maybe 8 years, F1,F2 VISA

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no follow to join for adult children. If she is visiting there she could start the petition. Remember that she must maintain her US residency until his petition is approved. Too much time out of the US and she will be in trouble.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.