robp135

Proof of relationship - Skype, Viber, Whatsapp

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

We use Skype also and we also use webcams and talk so there isn't much of a text log. What I do is take a screen shot of Amy & I making sure the date is showing then I paste that into a word processor program saving it to print later as evidence for the interview.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i just brought phone cards during my interview yesterday though they didn't asked for it..

i think yours are sufficient as a proof of your relationship.. goodluck :)

" GOD always know the PERFECT TIME for everything and ALL THINGS are done according to HIS PLAN AND PURPOSE "

Roipm4.png

6jpKp8.png

vBdfp8.png 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

U r probably

Service Center : Vermont Service Center
Consulate : Nigeria
I-129F Sent : 2011-06-08
I-129F NOA1 : 2011-06-17
I-129F RFE(s) : No RFE
RFE Reply(s) : No RFE
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-09-27
Interview: 2nd Week of January

Immigrant Visa rescheduled for second week of February 2012

Visa Refused on Immigration Purpose February 2013

We Got Married and Filed Spouse Visa

dancin5hr.gif Visa Approved in May 2013dancin5hr.gif

POE was Easy in June 2013

USA Citizen July 2016

Who cares to know how long My Visajourney was???

SSN Arrives on 07/01/2013

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

click on history(SKYPE) and screen capture/print the call log

Edited by naijaboy

Nov 9th 2010 Petition received at California Service Center

May 4th 2011 Received petition Approval letter

May 12th 2011 Received Letter from NVC stating info has been forwarded to Lagos consulate office

July 14th 2011 Received Fiancé Visa packet and interview date (via email)

Sept 20th 2011 Interview day! Visa not approved.. Requesting more proof :-(

Sept 28th 2011 Second interview scheduled for early December :-)

Dec 5th 2011 Interview rescheduled consulate office caught fire :-(

Dec 6th 2011 Visa APPROVED!!!! :-D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

I got an RFE (request for evidence of relationship). In this

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/338728-k1-fiance-visa-do-this/

I posted EXACTLY what my RFE letter stated. I have a bit of advice, based on that, but you should do what seems best for you. If you are preparing in advance, it is really nice to know what they might ask for so check it out and start working on gathering that stuff up.

One thing that I had jussssssst thrown away was my boarding passes from traveling there before filing for the visa. It was one of those, "if only" kinds of things. I tossed it after 7 months because I was traveling again. I remember standing there holding my special wallet for traveling and thinking, "I've gotta clean all this ####### out. Okay, into the trash you go." hahaha. I do have other tickets and such, but this process tends to make a person a bit paranoid.

Good luck!

Perú's K-1 embassy packet can be viewed in our photos.
Travel Tips for Perú (& South America)
Our Immigration Experience
Seat Guru Flight seating!
Airport Processing Times - http://awt.cbp.gov/
POE-Houston? Pictures and info.....POE-Houston (other languages)....

Attention NEW K-1 Filers: (2012) Possible 1st year costs = Possibly 3K+$ for first year including fees for mailing, documents, supplies, etc.. NOT including travel costs. Process: 1.)Apply-340$ 2.)RFE? 3.) Med-300??$ 4.)Interview-350$ 5.)Surrender passport. 6.)Get Visa. 7.)Fly here. 8.) Marry in 90 days. 9.) Submit apps to stay, work, & travel-1070$ 10.) Biometrics-More fingerprinting 11.) GREENCARD ISSUED APR 9TH, 2013-11 MONTHS FOR AOS!
I've lived in Houston for 10 years. If you have any questions about the city, please message me. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have the same issue only the reason we have no phone records is I have crappy customer service with my NET10 prepaid phone and it's not a guarentee I'll ever receive any call history :wacko:

“If puss and dog can get together, why cant we love one another?"

06/15/11: MAILED I-129F, ''fiancé visa'', petition to marry foreign born fiancé 3 months after landing in U.S.
06/22/11: CHECK CASHED! CASE MOVING FROM TEXAS TO CALI SERVICE CENTER (CSC)
06/25/11: NOA1, letter dated 6/20/11 from CSC
07/18/11: "TOUCH"
10/27/11: NOA2!! 129 DAYS
11/12/11: NVC Receives Petition
12/02/11: Kingston receives case from NVC.. Packet 3 never received. Request via email, more than one email sent.
12/19/11: Email Reply from Kingston with PACKET 4 and INTERVIEW DATE
12/23/11: MEDICAL APPOINTMENT KINGSTON
01/12/12: INTERVIEW KINGSTON 9:00am! **APPROVED!!!*
01/24/12: PICK UP VISA @ KINGSTON
01/26/12: POE @ ATL
02/21/12: MARRIED!!
04/17/12: Sent AOS, EAD & AP- Adjustment of status to "Conditional Permanent Resident'', Authorization to begin work, and Advance Parole (to travel outside U.S. while green card processes)
04/20/12: NOA1 I-485, I-765, I-131
05/11/12: Biometrics notice for appointment
05/23//12: Case transferred to CSC
06/08/12: Biometrics appointment
06/18/12: I-765 Approved & Green Card Production begins
06/23/12: EAD card and A.P. approval
01/05/13: I-485 APPROVAL text/email, Green card has been sent
01/11/13: Green Card arrives

09/22/14: Send in ROC for ten year green card

12/19/14: Green Card Expires, File for Removal of Conditions no earlier than 09/19/2014

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.