웃

Jesus outdoes himself by appearing in the butt of a dog (pug)!

51 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

"I have repeatedly said that in my opinion the idea of a personal God is a childlike one. You may call me an agnostic, but I do not share the crusading spirit of the professional atheist whose fervor is mostly due to a painful act of liberation from the fetters of religious indoctrination received in youth."

"I'm not an atheist and I don't think I can call myself a pantheist. We are in the position of a little child entering a huge library filled with books in many different languages. The child knows someone must have written those books. It does not know how. The child dimly suspects a mysterious order in the arrangement of the books but doesn't know what it is. That, it seems to me, is the attitude of even the most intelligent human being toward God. We see a universe marvelously arranged and obeying certain laws, but only dimly understand these laws."

"I see a clock, but I cannot envision the clockmaker. The human mind is unable to conceive of the four dimensions, so how can it conceive of a God, before whom a thousand years and a thousand dimensions are as one?"

"All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom. It is no mere chance that our older universities developed from clerical schools. Both churches and universities — insofar as they live up to their true function — serve the ennoblement of the individual. They seek to fulfill this great task by spreading moral and cultural understanding, renouncing the use of brute force.

The essential unity of ecclesiastical and secular institutions was lost during the 19th century, to the point of senseless hostility. Yet there was never any doubt as to the striving for culture. No one doubted the sacredness of the goal. It was the approach that was disputed."

"As a child, I received instruction both in the Bible and in the Talmud. I am a Jew, but I am enthralled by the luminous figure of the Nazarene.

Jesus is too colossal for the pen of phrasemongers, however artful. No man can dispose of Christianity with a bon mot.

No one can read the Gospels without feeling the actual presence of Jesus. His personality pulsates in every word. No myth is filled with such life."

event.png

July 5, 2011 - Mailed 129f

July 8, 2011 - NOA1

July 10, 2011 - Touch

October 4, 2011 - NOA2

October 18, 2011 - NVC Receive

October 20, 2011 - NVC Depart

October 24, 2011 - Consulate Receive

November 28, 2011 - Appointment scheduled.

November 28, 2011 - Visa Approved!

December 2, 2011 - Visa in hand,

December 22, 2011 - Fly to Russia.

January 5, 2012 - Return together - POE - IAD (Dulles)

February 25. 2012 - Marriage

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

"I have repeatedly said that in my opinion the idea of a personal God is a childlike one. You may call me an agnostic, but I do not share the crusading spirit of the professional atheist whose fervor is mostly due to a painful act of liberation from the fetters of religious indoctrination received in youth."

"I'm not an atheist and I don't think I can call myself a pantheist. We are in the position of a little child entering a huge library filled with books in many different languages. The child knows someone must have written those books. It does not know how. The child dimly suspects a mysterious order in the arrangement of the books but doesn't know what it is. That, it seems to me, is the attitude of even the most intelligent human being toward God. We see a universe marvelously arranged and obeying certain laws, but only dimly understand these laws."

"I see a clock, but I cannot envision the clockmaker. The human mind is unable to conceive of the four dimensions, so how can it conceive of a God, before whom a thousand years and a thousand dimensions are as one?"

"All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom. It is no mere chance that our older universities developed from clerical schools. Both churches and universities — insofar as they live up to their true function — serve the ennoblement of the individual. They seek to fulfill this great task by spreading moral and cultural understanding, renouncing the use of brute force.

The essential unity of ecclesiastical and secular institutions was lost during the 19th century, to the point of senseless hostility. Yet there was never any doubt as to the striving for culture. No one doubted the sacredness of the goal. It was the approach that was disputed."

"As a child, I received instruction both in the Bible and in the Talmud. I am a Jew, but I am enthralled by the luminous figure of the Nazarene.

Jesus is too colossal for the pen of phrasemongers, however artful. No man can dispose of Christianity with a bon mot.

No one can read the Gospels without feeling the actual presence of Jesus. His personality pulsates in every word. No myth is filled with such life."

Einstein knew it better thatn anyone, the more you know the more you realize that you don't know.

I'm very offended by the pic of that dogs aѕѕhole.

Tell me about it.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Christianity didnt start 2,000 years ago. It started 6,000+ years ago when God created the earth. The people who are with God in heaven right now arent from the year 1 A.D., they are the people from the beginning who believed in God. Abraham is there... He followed Christ. He might not have seen him but He believed God's words when he mentioned His salvation and sending a savior. That's the biggest confusion. People think Jesus came on the scene and started something new. He actually just fulfilled the very thing man couldnt alone: holiness and righteousness.

It's crazy how much man is willing to label some people as morons, having never met them, but label another as being adequate and intelligent having never met them as well. The world wants to exclude God's involvement in this world because they dont want anyone to answer to at the end, nor be held to any standard. I pray you see the truth soon. Deception is taking people over and leading them right into damnation and eternal separation and wrath of God. Repent and believe the Gospel.

That's absolutely the weirdest theory about Christianity that I have ever heard.

Believing in Christ and that he died for our sins on the cross as a way to salvation is Christianity. This particular belief certainly didn't begin before Christ walked the earth.

You are confusing Christianity which what eventually became known as Judaism.

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Einstein knew it better thatn anyone, the more you know the more you realize that you don't know.

I have four degrees in engineering...believe me...I truly understand that statement.

Here is another favorite...

"Mathematics is the language with which God has written the universe."

event.png

July 5, 2011 - Mailed 129f

July 8, 2011 - NOA1

July 10, 2011 - Touch

October 4, 2011 - NOA2

October 18, 2011 - NVC Receive

October 20, 2011 - NVC Depart

October 24, 2011 - Consulate Receive

November 28, 2011 - Appointment scheduled.

November 28, 2011 - Visa Approved!

December 2, 2011 - Visa in hand,

December 22, 2011 - Fly to Russia.

January 5, 2012 - Return together - POE - IAD (Dulles)

February 25. 2012 - Marriage

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

I'm not Stephen Hawking and I'm not Albert Einstein, they are both fascinating men but it's a bit of specious reasoning to cite them as proof. The mistake, if I can be so bold, most of us make is to ascribe our own personal attributes onto a being of infinite power.

Infinite power but allows 50 earthquakes to occur every day on this planet?

Infinite Power (IP) but cannot speak?

IP but cannot provide me with 1 microscopic "half-proof" of Her existence to save my butt from burning in the eternal chamber of fiery doom.

IP but yet over 10,000 children in the US alone get cancer each year?

Why does this LOSA (Loving Omnipotent Sky Ally) let this go on under Her watch? If She was president of the planet running on re-election she would stand no chance. She should be impeached immediately!

The person you quoted gets tripped up by her own logic, GOD isn't human. People define GOD in human terms, that's all we can comprehend. Omniscience is NOT a human quality.

A star isn't human. A planet isn't human. A rock? A math formula. An ape. We can define non-humans in human terms.

If you want to be fair then you need to apply that logic to everything else and say humans can only study humans.

As for "proof" of Heaven, Hell, etc., we see things in this realm that are unimaginable. In the depths of the ocean there are all manner of unusual and heretofore unimaginable creatures that one can barely believe that they exist. So why is it such a stretch to imagine a Heaven or a Hell?

Fish were made in Gods (plural) image:

piranha.png?1288385630

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it." (Albert Einstein, 1954)

"The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this." (Albert Einstein, 1954)

"I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with the fates and actions of human beings." (Albert Einstein)

"During the youthful period of mankind's spiritual evolution, human fantasy created gods in man's own image who, by the operations of their will were supposed to determine, or at any rate influence, the phenomenal world." (AlbertEinstein 2000 Years of Disbelief)

"I have repeatedly said that in my opinion the idea of a personal God is a childlike one. You may call me an agnostic, but I do not share the crusading spirit of the professional atheist whose fervor is mostly due to a painful act of liberation from the fetters of religious indoctrination received in youth. I prefer an attitude of humility corresponding to the weakness of our intellectual understanding of nature and of our own being." (Albert Einstein to Guy H. Raner Jr., Sept. 28, 1949)

"It seems to me that the idea of a personal God is an anthropological concept which I cannot take seriously. I also cannot imagine some will or goal outside the human sphere.... Science has been charged with undermining morality, but the charge is unjust. A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death." (Albert Einstein, "Religion and Science," New York Times Magazine, November 9, 1930)

"I cannot conceive of a personal God who would directly influence the actions of individuals, or would directly sit in judgment on creatures of his own creation. I cannot do this in spite of the fact that mechanistic causality has, to a certain extent, been placed in doubt by modern science. My religiosity consists in a humble admiration of the infinitely superior spirit that reveals itself in the little that we, with our weak and transitory understanding, can comprehend of reality. Morality is of the highest importance -- but for us, not for God. " (Albert Einstein, from Albert Einstein: The Human Side)

"Nobody, certainly, will deny that the idea of the existence of an omnipotent, just, and omnibeneficent personal God is able to accord man solace, help, and guidance; also, by virtue of its simplicity it is accessible to the most undeveloped mind. But, on the other hand, there are decisive weaknesses attached to this idea in itself, which have been painfully felt since the beginning of history. ... " (Albert Einstein, Science and Religion (1941))

"For me the Jewish religion like all others is an incarnation of the most childish superstitions. And the Jewish people to whom I gladly belong and with whose mentality I have a deep affinity have no different quality for me than all other people. As far as my experience goes, they are no better than other human groups, although they are protected from the worst cancers by a lack of power. Otherwise I cannot see anything 'chosen' about them. " (AlbertEinstein)

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

The arguments that you raise are a bit misplaced but the problem is that we have no tools to measure prayer.

We can measure prayer. There is a famous experiment where about 1800 patients were about to get coronary bypass surgery. They split the 1800 patients into 3 groups.

Group 1: Received prayer and were informed they might or might not receive prayer (in mass quantities)

Group 2: Did not receive prayer but were informed they might or might not receive prayer (in mass quantities)

Group 3: Received prayer and knew they would receive prayer (in mass quantities)

The results? Intercessory prayer itself had no effect on complication-free recovery from CABG, but certainty of receiving intercessory prayer was associated with a higher incidence of complications.

In other words group 1/2 had the exact same recovery while group 3 had more complications despite the intervention of the Biggest LOSA (Loving Omnipotent Sky Ally) and despite knowing that they would receive prayer in massive quantities rofl.gif

Bottom line is "silently thinking inside your brain" and believing you are intergalactically communicating with a PUS$Y (Perfectly Universal Super Sky Yeshua) is insane.

For a God that liked to kill innocent babies, teens, animals, adults - sinners and saints alike - The He-She sure stays out of the picture in today's modern age. And for a God that spoke audibly back then the She-Man sure is quiet all of a sudden. Why is that?

I am directly mocking the PUS$Y (Perfectly Universal Super Sky Yeshua) and Muhamid and God (pee-butts). Why are these powerless inventions of 20-30 year old kids (they didn't live long back then in the retardation era) not proving me otherwise.

You know and I know there are religious nut bags reading this shaking their heads and saying "I feel bad I hope he sees the light before it is too late and he suffers eternal damnation in the forever and ever torture chamber of fiery doom".

Edited by Lord Infamous

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Timeline

Infinite power but allows 50 earthquakes to occur every day on this planet?

Infinite Power (IP) but cannot speak?

IP but cannot provide me with 1 microscopic "half-proof" of Her existence to save my butt from burning in the eternal chamber of fiery doom.

IP but yet over 10,000 children in the US alone get cancer each year?

Why does this LOSA (Loving Omnipotent Sky Ally) let this go on under Her watch? If She was president of the planet running on re-election she would stand no chance. She should be impeached immediately!

A star isn't human. A planet isn't human. A rock? A math formula. An ape. We can define non-humans in human terms.

If you want to be fair then you need to apply that logic to everything else and say humans can only study humans.

Fish were made in Gods (plural) image:

piranha.png?1288385630

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it." (Albert Einstein, 1954)

"The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this." (Albert Einstein, 1954)

"I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with the fates and actions of human beings." (Albert Einstein)

"During the youthful period of mankind's spiritual evolution, human fantasy created gods in man's own image who, by the operations of their will were supposed to determine, or at any rate influence, the phenomenal world." (AlbertEinstein 2000 Years of Disbelief)

"I have repeatedly said that in my opinion the idea of a personal God is a childlike one. You may call me an agnostic, but I do not share the crusading spirit of the professional atheist whose fervor is mostly due to a painful act of liberation from the fetters of religious indoctrination received in youth. I prefer an attitude of humility corresponding to the weakness of our intellectual understanding of nature and of our own being." (Albert Einstein to Guy H. Raner Jr., Sept. 28, 1949)

"It seems to me that the idea of a personal God is an anthropological concept which I cannot take seriously. I also cannot imagine some will or goal outside the human sphere.... Science has been charged with undermining morality, but the charge is unjust. A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death." (Albert Einstein, "Religion and Science," New York Times Magazine, November 9, 1930)

"I cannot conceive of a personal God who would directly influence the actions of individuals, or would directly sit in judgment on creatures of his own creation. I cannot do this in spite of the fact that mechanistic causality has, to a certain extent, been placed in doubt by modern science. My religiosity consists in a humble admiration of the infinitely superior spirit that reveals itself in the little that we, with our weak and transitory understanding, can comprehend of reality. Morality is of the highest importance -- but for us, not for God. " (Albert Einstein, from Albert Einstein: The Human Side)

"Nobody, certainly, will deny that the idea of the existence of an omnipotent, just, and omnibeneficent personal God is able to accord man solace, help, and guidance; also, by virtue of its simplicity it is accessible to the most undeveloped mind. But, on the other hand, there are decisive weaknesses attached to this idea in itself, which have been painfully felt since the beginning of history. ... " (Albert Einstein, Science and Religion (1941))

"For me the Jewish religion like all others is an incarnation of the most childish superstitions. And the Jewish people to whom I gladly belong and with whose mentality I have a deep affinity have no different quality for me than all other people. As far as my experience goes, they are no better than other human groups, although they are protected from the worst cancers by a lack of power. Otherwise I cannot see anything 'chosen' about them. " (AlbertEinstein)

Why bad things happen is a quality judgement about life. Why GOD allows things to happen is not the same as questioning the existence of GOD. We can TRY to define non-humans in humans terms but a man can't even define or understand a woman so that is hardly an argument.

IR5

Timeline

We can measure prayer. There is a famous experiment where about 1800 patients were about to get coronary bypass surgery. They split the 1800 patients into 3 groups.

Group 1: Received prayer and were informed they might or might not receive prayer (in mass quantities)

Group 2: Did not receive prayer but were informed they might or might not receive prayer (in mass quantities)

Group 3: Received prayer and knew they would receive prayer (in mass quantities)

The results? Intercessory prayer itself had no effect on complication-free recovery from CABG, but certainty of receiving intercessory prayer was associated with a higher incidence of complications.

In other words group 1/2 had the exact same recovery while group 3 had more complications despite the intervention of the Biggest LOSA (Loving Omnipotent Sky Ally) and despite knowing that they would receive prayer in massive quantities rofl.gif

Bottom line is "silently thinking inside your brain" and believing you are intergalactically communicating with a PUS$Y (Perfectly Universal Super Sky Yeshua) is insane.

For a God that liked to kill innocent babies, teens, animals, adults - sinners and saints alike - The He-She sure stays out of the picture in today's modern age. And for a God that spoke audibly back then the She-Man sure is quiet all of a sudden. Why is that?

I am directly mocking the PUS$Y (Perfectly Universal Super Sky Yeshua) and Muhamid and God (pee-butts). Why are these powerless inventions of 20-30 year old kids (they didn't live long back then in the retardation era) not proving me otherwise.

You know and I know there are religious nut bags reading this shaking their heads and saying "I feel bad I hope he sees the light before it is too late and he suffers eternal damnation in the forever and ever torture chamber of fiery doom".

You define GOD in human terms. Let's look at the study, "certainty of receiving intercessory prayer was associated with a higher incidence of complications." The subjects may or may not have followed the prescribed treatment, that means what, that prayer doesn't work?

IR5

Timeline

I wonder what the policy here would be if that was Mohammed in a cat's butt.

crybaby_muhammad1.jpg

This adds to the argument in what way?

IR5

Timeline

south-park.gif

2011-01-04.png

nana.jpg

Bill, that's real cute, can you rub your belly and pat your head at the same time?

IR5