teddy&bear

can we make an appointment?

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi friends! we got our manila case number already and NVC said they forwarded our petition to USEM on November 4.. then we just called the USEM asking if they already received our packet already so we can book our appointment, the officer said that we should wait an EMAIL that will be send to the petitioner before we can be booked ...sigh! :wacko: ,,, do we still need to wait for that or i can pay the fee and book for an interview now??? please enlighten me about this!!

Thanks guys!

hi friends! we got our manila case number already and NVC said they forwarded our petition to USEM on November 4.. then we just called the USEM asking if they already received our packet already so we can book our appointment, the officer said that we should wait an EMAIL that will be send to the petitioner before we can be booked ...sigh! :wacko: ,,, do we still need to wait for that or i can pay the fee and book for an interview now??? please enlighten me about this!!

Thanks guys!

You cannot schedule online or over the phone if the Embassy did not input your case in their system yet. From my previous experience, it took them a week upon receipt to do this.

If NVC sent it Nov. 4, plus average 3 days shipping = Nov. 7, plus 7 days = Nov. 14. I suggest you pay around this date.

Try also to email the embassy at IVManilaReplies@state.gov, please see this link for email instruction: http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3023/contact-us.html

The email might help in locating the file and inputting the case in their system right away.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

After the case has arrived at USEM you can pay the visa fee at BPI, then schedule your interview.

You can also save some time on the morning of your medical at SLMCEC by filling out the online registration.

Edited by Leatherneck

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

You cannot schedule online or over the phone if the Embassy did not input your case in their system yet. From my previous experience, it took them a week upon receipt to do this.

If NVC sent it Nov. 4, plus average 3 days shipping = Nov. 7, plus 7 days = Nov. 14. I suggest you pay around this date.

Try also to email the embassy at IVManilaReplies@state.gov, please see this link for email instruction: http://manila.usemba...contact-us.html

The email might help in locating the file and inputting the case in their system right away.

hi.. thank you so much for the information! Now i know what to do... Godbless!

Timeline

Congratulations on the NOA2!

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

Timeline

Thanks! we waited for 197 days for that! but its ok.. its all worth it...

Wow! That is a long time, but now you're headed for the very final phase.

Like you could be here before the end of December, that's great :thumbs:

Edited by Leatherneck

Timeline

Thanks guys!

we still havnet check if our packet were already in US Embassy. May we know the contact number of US Embassy so we can able to inquire with regards to our status. Thanks in advance!

AOS

July 30, 2012 - Sent AOS Package

Aug 03, 2012 - Received NOA ( AOS, EAD, AP)

Aug 08, 2012 - Received Biometrics Letter Appointment

Aug 17, 2012 - Received RFE Letter

Aug 24, 2012 - Biometrics at USCIS Charlotte

Sep 05, 2012 - USCIS received response to RFE

Oct 06, 2012 - EAD Card Production

Oct 15, 2012 - EAD/AP combo card on hand

May 07, 2013 - AOS approved

May 16, 2013 - Permanent Resident Card received

Timeline

we still havnet check if our packet were already in US Embassy. May we know the contact number of US Embassy so we can able to inquire with regards to our status. Thanks in advance!

(02)301-2000

1. Pay the visa fee at BPI.

2. Try to schedule your interview online every day. When you finally are able to schedule your interview, you will know that the Embassy has received your case and has entered it into their system. This way, you don't have to call them every day to find out if they have received your case and have entered it into their system.

Thanks guys!

Pretty much everything everyone told you is wrong. Just as soon as you have you MNL case number from NVC you can schedule your interview. Even before the packet leaves NVC. Go right now and pay yourr fees. wait about a minimum of 4-6 hours and you should be able to schedule interview.

Our packet left NVC on Oct 12 but we already had interview scheduled. for Nov 3. Got Visa Nov 9 and she flies tomorrow. Like I said she leaves tomorrow and we still dont have the infamous package 3 etc etc.

Manila interview people. 5 days after you get NOA2 start calling NVC. As soon as they have it they will issue MNL and as soon as you have this you can make appointment.. It will cut week and weeks off your process... Our NOA1 was June 14th and we are flying Nov 11. 5 months is not bad.

After the case has arrived at USEM you can pay the visa fee at BPI, then schedule your interview.

You can also save some time on the morning of your medical at SLMCEC by filling out the online registration.

You do not have to wait for the package to get to Manila, As soon as NVC tells you the MNK number you can schedule the interview. Forget calling them. Just get your MNL number ans schedule. They will have your package by the interview date.

Timeline

You do not have to wait for the package to get to Manila, As soon as NVC tells you the MNK number you can schedule the interview. Forget calling them. Just get your MNL number ans schedule. They will have your package by the interview date.

In the interest of saving time, you're correct scruffdog.

Timeline

1. Pay the visa fee at BPI.

2. Try to schedule your interview online every day. When you finally are able to schedule your interview, you will know that the Embassy has received your case and has entered it into their system. This way, you don't have to call them every day to find out if they have received your case and have entered it into their system.

:thumbs: Faster and better and better and faster!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.