v333k

N-400 NOVEMBER 2011 FILERS

542 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Field Office "Louisville, KY" and I Sent it to Dallas Lock-box.

Edited by liberal

N-400 Naturalization

11/07/2011 - Mailed

11/15/2011 - Check Cashed

11/18/2011 - NOA Received in Mail

12/02/2011 - Biometrics Done

12/27/2011 - Yellow Letter Received

02/21/2012 - Interview Letter Recieved

03/22/2012 - Interview

05/11/2012 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Adding liberal Field Office! :thumbs:

Sil

Please preview post before you Add reply to make sure you have edited correctly :thumbs:

Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:

1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.

2. Please make sure you are using Rich Text Editor as your message setting.

3. Click "Reply" on the most recent/updated posting version of this list.

4. Remove the "Quote Coding" at the top and bottom of the list.

5. Always use [Courier New] Font and font size [2]

6. Red Font="I'm A United States Citizen"!

**For more detailed instructions with screen-shots "CLICK HERE"**

=================================

N-400: November 2011 Applicants

======================================

USCIS Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox

UserName............|Sent.....|ChkCashd.|NOA......|Fprints..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|FieldOffice.....|

====================|=========|=========|=========|=========|=========|=========|=========|================|

D&J.................|11/01/11.|11/07/11.|11/04/11.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Newark, NJ......|

liberal.............|11/07/11.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Louisville, KY..|

================================

USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox

UserName............|Sent.....|ChkCashd.|NOA......|Fprints..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|FieldOffice.....|

====================|=========|=========|=========|=========|=========|=========|=========|================|

Maad................|10/31/11.|11/04/11.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Chicago, IL.....|

Steve&Mary..........|11/05/11.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|New Orleans, LA.|

===========================================================================

USCIS Lincoln, Nebraska Lockbox (Filing Under 319b, 328, or 329 of the INA)

Example.............|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|City, ST........|

**************** Silvana & Danilo ****************

Happily married and enjoying our life together!

iBqhm4.png

57icm4.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline

Adding my NOA latter date

Adding liberal Field Office! :thumbs:

Sil

Please preview post before you Add reply to make sure you have edited correctly :thumbs:

D&J.................|11/01/11.|11/07/11.|11/04/11.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Newark, NJ......|

liberal.............|11/07/11.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Louisville, KY..|

Maad................|10/31/11.|11/04/11.|11/01/11.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Chicago, IL.....|

Steve&Mary..........|11/05/11.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|New Orleans, LA.|

Example.............|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|City, ST........|

AOS from B-2

08/05/08 I-485 filed

02/03/09 CGC received

12/09/10 I-751 filed

04/07/11 GC received

11/1/11 N-400 filed

02/24/12 USC

In Polish only. Sytuacja polityczna w Polsce:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Its been 2 days after delivery why I am not getting any text/email from uscis ?

N-400 Naturalization

11/07/2011 - Mailed

11/15/2011 - Check Cashed

11/18/2011 - NOA Received in Mail

12/02/2011 - Biometrics Done

12/27/2011 - Yellow Letter Received

02/21/2012 - Interview Letter Recieved

03/22/2012 - Interview

05/11/2012 - Oath Ceremony

hi everyone, i just mailed my n400 to phoenix lockbox today. i am in portland, or.

can someone please add me the list.

thanks

hope we all have good luck and our proccess goes as smooth as possible!!

Timeline

Adding "gigi673"

Maad................|10/31/11.|11/04/11.|11/01/11.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Chicago, IL.....|

gigi673.............|11/10/11.|../../...|../../...|../../...|../../...|../../...|../../...|Portland, OR....|

AOS from B-2

08/05/08 I-485 filed

02/03/09 CGC received

12/09/10 I-751 filed

04/07/11 GC received

11/1/11 N-400 filed

02/24/12 USC

Good luck to all November filers! I may be joining you before the end of November depending on whether I end up applying for citizenship right now (I recently became eligible). My I-751 is still pending with infamous VSC, so I didn't decide what to do yet.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Latvia
Timeline

mailed out mine today to Nebraska lockbox

fieldoffice is Fairfax ,VA

can some one ad me please

thank you

11/12/11.....N400 send to Nebraska service center

11/14/11.....N400 delivered to NE

11/21/11.....Check cashed

11/23/11......NOA recived in the mail(priority date nov 14)(notice date nov 21)..(you will be notified of the date and place of your interview when you have been scheduled by the local USCIS office.you should expect to be notified withing 90 days of this notice)

12/13/11......got text and email about biometric letter being send out

12/17/11.......got biometric letter in the mail(appointment date dec 28th)

12/19/11.....did early walk in FP

12/22/11.......got email and text about being placed in line for interview scheduling

01/30/12.......got email from my IO were i was asked to pick my own interview date and send email back with the date i picked

02/06/12......got INETRVIEW email with appointment letter(have to print that out and bring with me on the interview day)

02/28/12.......INTERVIEW with oath on the same day(as long i pass the test afcorse.)

I AM US CITIZEN

Timeline

What is NOA?

11/23/11......NOA recived in the mail(priority date nov 14)(notice date nov 21)..(you will be notified of the date and place of your interview when you have been scheduled by the local USCIS office.you should expect to be notified withing 90 days of this notice)

12/22/11.......got email and text about being placed in line for interview scheduling

01/30/12.......got email from my IO were i was asked to pick my own interview date and send email back with the date i picked

02/06/12......got INETRVIEW email with appointment letter(have to print that out and bring with me on the interview day)

02/28/12.......INTERVIEW with oath on the same day(as long i pass the test afcorse.)

I AM US CITIZEN

Timeline

Notice of action. In other words, the receipt you get from the USCIS directly following your application (or at least should get it if they actually manage not to be incompetent).

thank you.is it somthing i will get in the mail or email?

I AM US CITIZEN

thank you.is it somthing i will get in the mail or email?

I haven't actually applied for citizenship yet, but if it works like any of the other applications, it should be some mailed paper receipt telling you they received your case etc etc (I-797C). Other than that, I think you can submit another form (G-1145) in other to receive an electronic notification that your application has been received. To my knowledge, this form has to be submitted at the same time as the rest of the application, but I may be wrong about that. I haven't looked so much into the N-400 process since my hands have been full trying to even get the I-751 decided at the Verslow Center.

Edited by Exasperated

Timeline

Good luck to all November filers! I may be joining you before the end of November depending on whether I end up applying for citizenship right now (I recently became eligible). My I-751 is still pending with infamous VSC, so I didn't decide what to do yet.

If you are eligible for Citizenship DO apply for it as soon as you can.

From many other posts it is clear that N-400 will force USCIS to finalize I-751.

I am too lazy to do a search for links, but it is a fact.

AOS from B-2

08/05/08 I-485 filed

02/03/09 CGC received

12/09/10 I-751 filed

04/07/11 GC received

11/1/11 N-400 filed

02/24/12 USC

If you are eligible for Citizenship DO apply for it as soon as you can.

From many other posts it is clear that N-400 will force USCIS to finalize I-751.

I am too lazy to do a search for links, but it is a fact.

Maybe you're right Maad. I just have this horror scenario where somehow the I-751 and the N-400 will both snowball into some giant slow complicated mess that they never get around to straightening out, where one application holds the other up. But maybe it's true that they actually will be forced to adjudicate it if I go ahead and apply for citizenship. I just heard stories (which may or may not be accurate) about someone having an interview for the N-400 and being told that they would have to deny/postpone it because the I-751 was still being decided, which goes against the theory of the I-751 speeding up the N-400.

On the other hand, I heard other stories claim they move the I-751 file all the way to the location handling the N-400 case, and that the I-751 is irrelevant after that other than being handled as part of the N-400 at the same interview. Hard to know what's true and what's not, and maybe cases just differ. I'll probably break down and just file for citizenship sooner rather than later, if no progress is made on the I-751 very soon, if nothing else to get the USCIS to communicate with me in some way (that alone would feel like an improvement).

Am I correct that to apply for citizenship you don't need to send random bona fide evidence etc, and you're fine with just the tax returns and the other specific mandatory documents? If so, I could put this together pretty fast.

Timeline

Am I correct that to apply for citizenship you don't need to send random bona fide evidence etc, and you're fine with just the tax returns and the other specific mandatory documents? If so, I could put this together pretty fast.

That's correct. N-400 is the easiest form when comes to evidence. Just a few copies (GC, spouse's passport. marriage cert and taxes from IRS for 208, 209, 2010) That/s about it (unless one of you were married before - than a couple more pieces of paper)

AOS from B-2

08/05/08 I-485 filed

02/03/09 CGC received

12/09/10 I-751 filed

04/07/11 GC received

11/1/11 N-400 filed

02/24/12 USC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.