cadyinhaiti

VSC Processing

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hey! I am new on here and just trying to get figure this site out (along with all the visa terminology!). I recently filed my I-129F and received my NOA 1 on Thursday, 10/27.

Yesterday, I was trying to update my profile and I saw something that showed the estimate of what visa was being processed at the VSC. For example, yesterday, it said I-129F's that were filed on June 24 were basically "next up" to get approved.

Today, I can't find this page. Does anyone else know what I am talking about or where to find it?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mongolia
Timeline

Hey! I am new on here and just trying to get figure this site out (along with all the visa terminology!). I recently filed my I-129F and received my NOA 1 on Thursday, 10/27.

Yesterday, I was trying to update my profile and I saw something that showed the estimate of what visa was being processed at the VSC. For example, yesterday, it said I-129F's that were filed on June 24 were basically "next up" to get approved.

Today, I can't find this page. Does anyone else know what I am talking about or where to find it?

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Timeline

I just looked on uscis website and this is what I found for vermont... "I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance(e) K-1/K-2 - Not yet married - fiance and/or dependent child March 15, 2011",(this is the dates that's currently being processed)...but I sent my application in september, got my NOA1 the first week of october and when I checked there site it said that it's going through it's initial review, next would be the decision...but remember also all cases form haiti should be handled in an "expeditious" manner atleast that's what they told me..but good luck to you!!!

Timeline

thanks! that is exactly what i was looking for.

I just looked on uscis website and this is what I found for vermont... "I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance(e) K-1/K-2 - Not yet married - fiance and/or dependent child March 15, 2011",(this is the dates that's currently being processed)...but I sent my application in september, got my NOA1 the first week of october and when I checked there site it said that it's going through it's initial review, next would be the decision...but remember also all cases form haiti should be handled in an "expeditious" manner atleast that's what they told me..but good luck to you!!!

i read on another post here that all cases from haiti are to be expedited, but where are people getting this information? who says it is expedited?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Cadyinhaiti, ... it probably doesn't matter alot. There's little more than a GENERAL rhyme or reason as to the length of time for processing, and the times wax and wane, as sure as the tides.

Let's just say you probably got about a 100-120 days to figure it out.

Edited by GringoD

07/27/2011...........NOA1 received.

12/05/2011...........RFE received.

12/13/2011...........RFE response sent.

12/16/2011...........RFE RESPONSE received by Vermont S.C.

12/22/2011...........Teased by a text-message from uscis, saying they have received my response to the RFE.

12/30/2011...........LA VISA APROVADOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

01/12/2012...........Case Sent To Bogota Colombia, from the National Visa Center.

02/09/2012...........Schedule Interview.

03/23/2012...........Interview (to take place then)!

04/07/2012...........Arrived in USA.

07/01/2012...........MARRIED!

What next?

.......How the days DO slip away!

Timeline

Cadyinhaiti, ... it probably doesn't matter alot. There's little more than a GENERAL rhyme or reason as to the length of time for processing, and the times wax and wane, as sure as the tides.

Let's just say you probably got about a 100-120 days to figure it out.

Thanks Gringo. I am still new to all this, and slightly overwhelmed. I was very surprised, but very comforted, to find this website with so many helpful people.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

"Let's just say you got about 100-120 days to figure it out".

but... as the weeks and months FLY BY,.. these numbers could change, too... for better or for worse.

and, not just because of what you do or don't do/did or have done.

07/27/2011...........NOA1 received.

12/05/2011...........RFE received.

12/13/2011...........RFE response sent.

12/16/2011...........RFE RESPONSE received by Vermont S.C.

12/22/2011...........Teased by a text-message from uscis, saying they have received my response to the RFE.

12/30/2011...........LA VISA APROVADOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

01/12/2012...........Case Sent To Bogota Colombia, from the National Visa Center.

02/09/2012...........Schedule Interview.

03/23/2012...........Interview (to take place then)!

04/07/2012...........Arrived in USA.

07/01/2012...........MARRIED!

What next?

.......How the days DO slip away!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.