amir2011

need a help

29 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Firstly,I 'm happy to speak again in this forum of visa journey and I'm still preparing myself for the voyage forward USA.

Accordingly,I'm little overminded about finding a job in my next destination and exactly to florida state on the town Orlando,place of tourism and hotellery.

I'm wondering about finding some agencies which help the new immigrant in this arena,so I'm in need of their address in order to contact them in the near future

I'm waiting for a response,

Bye,

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Firstly,I 'm happy to speak again in this forum of visa journey and I'm still preparing myself for the voyage forward USA.

Accordingly,I'm little overminded about finding a job in my next destination and exactly to florida state on the town Orlando,place of tourism and hotellery.

I'm wondering about finding some agencies which help the new immigrant in this arena,so I'm in need of their address in order to contact them in the near future

I'm waiting for a response,

Bye,

What visa you got, what is your past experience and what type of job are you looking for?

Timeline

Including my visa ,I have dv lottery visa to become a permanent resident in USA .

For my qualifies experience I don't have much,I have just finished my studies of english litteratures I wworked as teacher in part time.

My question is about finding some agencies in my next place of living,which can help immigrant to integrate in the économic and social life in USA.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Google is your friend

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Get on Google, not Google.co.ma, and type in the sorts of jobs you are looking for in the Orlando area. Probably, you will have to wait until you get there to apply, because they will expect to see you in person, your resume, and your papers to work legally. There are probably many job agencies in Orlando and you can find them in the phone book or googling job agencies in Orlando. You will have to go in and apply. You might also look at My link for helpful information for Moroccan Americans. Some online sites: http://www.simplyhired.com/ and www.monster.com. Really, it depends on what you are looking for in a job, but you will have to be proactive, because a lot of people are looking for jobs.

Edited by Golden Gate

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2011-03-07
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-07-08
Interview Date : 2011-11-01
Interview Result : Approved
Visa Received : 2011-11-03
US Entry : 2012-02-28
Marriage : 2012-03-05
AOS sent: 05/16/2012
AOS received USCIS: 5/23/2012
EAD Delivered: 8/3/2012
AOS Interview: 08/20/2012.
Green Card Received: 08/27/2012

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014
ROC Biometrics Appt. 8/21/2014
ROC RFE 10/2014 Evidence sent 1/4/2014

ROC Approval Letter received 1/13/2015

Timeline

"

Google is your friend"

I know that Mr Boiler ,however,I'm posting this topic to exchange with others friends 's opinions and perspectives about the establishements and associations which afford some helps to the new immigrants . :bonk:

Golden Gate

Your informations is precious,I will serach on the net ,On the same time I 'm in need of personal experience of immigrants in this state that's why I 'm inserting this topic. :yes:

squeaky580

You're right we can expose our originals religions to be a fruitful competences in other country such as USA. :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

You might also try this :)

Moroccans in Florida - Meet Up

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2011-03-07
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-07-08
Interview Date : 2011-11-01
Interview Result : Approved
Visa Received : 2011-11-03
US Entry : 2012-02-28
Marriage : 2012-03-05
AOS sent: 05/16/2012
AOS received USCIS: 5/23/2012
EAD Delivered: 8/3/2012
AOS Interview: 08/20/2012.
Green Card Received: 08/27/2012

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014
ROC Biometrics Appt. 8/21/2014
ROC RFE 10/2014 Evidence sent 1/4/2014

ROC Approval Letter received 1/13/2015

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

squeaky580

You're right we can expose our originals religions to be a fruitful competences in other country such as USA. :thumbs:

If I were you, I'd be more concerned about exposing my wallet to rent money! America ain't cheap bro!

Timeline

Golden Gate

Thanks for the link it's a good space of exchanging ideas between foridian moroccains people.

squeaky580

It's not the matter of exposing a wallet or other thing,living in USA is an issue which overlaps a number of factories about working in a nice jobs which needs higher degree of educations and diploma of US universities and engaging in a sort of cheapest jobs which depends to the power and efforts of human being.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Golden Gate

Thanks for the link it's a good space of exchanging ideas between foridian moroccains people.

squeaky580

It's not the matter of exposing a wallet or other thing,living in USA is an issue which overlaps a number of factories about working in a nice jobs which needs higher degree of educations and diploma of US universities and engaging in a sort of cheapest jobs which depends to the power and efforts of human being.

Oh man, you don't have to tell me about living in America. I've lived here most of my life. Right about now, having a higher degree of education isn't much of a help. My cousin who lives in Florida has a Master of Science from Johns Hopkins University. She can't even get a job waiting tables at Denny's. my thoughts to you is to get to know some Moroccans in the area where you will be moving, and see if they can get you a job. I'm not trying to be a downer, but the job market here is ugly.

Timeline

Oh man, you don't have to tell me about living in America. I've lived here most of my life. Right about now, having a higher degree of education isn't much of a help. My cousin who lives in Florida has a Master of Science from Johns Hopkins University. She can't even get a job waiting tables at Denny's. my thoughts to you is to get to know some Moroccans in the area where you will be moving, and see if they can get you a job. I'm not trying to be a downer, but the job market here is ugly.

Really!!! your cousin has a Master of science from Jhons Hopkins University? But you have to know some thing which belongs to every one who move to USA:

To find a good job in USA depends to the chance of every one though you have a higher degree of education or not.

The job MARKET isn't easy at all around the world during these years of crisis ,you can spend one years searching for a job and you can wait just a week to find job .

The Language of communication which is english is an essencial key to find job in the state.

Have a nice time.

Bye,

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Really!!! your cousin has a Master of science from Jhons Hopkins University? But you have to know some thing which belongs to every one who move to USA:

To find a good job in USA depends to the chance of every one though you have a higher degree of education or not.

The job MARKET isn't easy at all around the world during these years of crisis ,you can spend one years searching for a job and you can wait just a week to find job .

The Language of communication which is english is an essencial key to find job in the state.

Have a nice time.

Bye,

I think it is Spanish in Florida.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.