sanfrancisco

july filers

4 posts in this topic

hi all! :D

who among you here filed I-129F for K1 visa on july28 '06 or even after that date??

coz we filed ours on that date and up till now theres still no confirmation or anything watsoever.

can you enlighten me with this one pls..

do i need to worry or is it normal for them not to inform us till this month?

thank you for your input. B)

:innocent:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Well Sanfrancisco!

We sent it on 07/07/2006 - I 129F sent to California (New form/After IMBRA Law)

07/10/2006 - CSC Received it!

07/27/2006 - NOA1

Touches: 08/09/2006

09/19/2006

09/20/2006

I can feel it our NOA2 is around the corner!!!

Good vibes from Brazil to you! :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
hi all! :D

who among you here filed I-129F for K1 visa on july28 '06 or even after that date??

coz we filed ours on that date and up till now theres still no confirmation or anything watsoever.

can you enlighten me with this one pls..

do i need to worry or is it normal for them not to inform us till this month?

thank you for your input. B)

:innocent:

You don't have your timeline filled out so I am confused if you are talking about NOA1 or NOA2, if you have not received your NOA1 and you sent in your application in July, I'd be very concerned. You should have your NOA1 very soon after filing your application, not more than two weeks. Was your check cashed? Did you send your I129f with any kind of delivery confirmation? Call the USCIS toll free number and see if they received your application, maybe your NOA1 was lost in the mail.

Bill

I-129f Journey:

2006-07-17 I-129F sent to CSC

2006-07-24 NOA1 (received)

2006-10-05 RFE (received)

2006-10-06 RFE (returned to CSC)

2006-10-23 NOA2

2007-01-29 Visa Approved!

2007-02-17 Ceremony in Thailand

2007-02-21 POE LAX - Fiance and her daughter enter the USA together, Easy-Peasy!

2007-03-05 Wedding in USA

AOS Journey:

2007-06-07 AOS for spouse and daughter sent

2007-06-16 NOA's arrive, (issued on the 13th)

2007-07-05 Biometrics

2007-07-13 Received RFE (Mailed on July 3rd)

2007-08-06 Returned RFE

2007-10-16 Interview date

2007-10-27 Green Cards Received!

ROC (I-751) Journey:

2009-07-24 Joint I-751 for spouse and daughter sent

2009-08-03 Received NOA1 dated 7/27/09

2009-08-03 Received Receipt and one year extension for wife

2009-08-03 Received "Verification Of Incusion Of A Dependent" for step-daughter

2009-08-27 Biometrics

2009-11-13 Green Cards Received

Citizenship Journey:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

An NOA1 can take 4 weeks, even longer in a few cases.

A key question: has your check been cashed? If so, then your receipt date should be on the back. But I'd still working on getting the official NOA1 document for the long haul.

If the check has not been cashed, I'd start calling.

Tom

Thank for for updating your timeline. (My Assistant, then edit/add my timeline.)
K1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.