75 posts in this topic

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Do you think this is true or a hoax. Anyone can make up a fake article. As an individual who is totally disgusted by both our political parties, I think I am somewhat objective. This seems like a total hoax.

yeah I'm sure like Al-Jazeera made it up or something eh???

Kirk and Jenny = :jest:

Very convincing logic. The emicon really changed my opinion.

Date I-129F Sent : 03/17/2006

Date I-129F NOA1: 04/03/2006

I-129F RFE(s) : 08/10/2006

I-129F RFE Reply(s) : 08/17/2006

Date I-129F NOA2 (Approved) : 08/18/2006

Date Package Received By NVC : 09/05/2006

Date Sent to Embassy: 09/18/2006 assigned number MNL2006743xxx

Date Embassy received 09/26/2006

letter-touched 10/17/2006

information on medical and interview 11/17/2006

Packet with Information 11/29/2006

Medical 1/12/2007

Interview 1/19/2007

I'm not here to change anyone's opinion......

besides there's very little logic around on these forums.........

:pop:

Edited by sharky

Timeline

I will be the first to exclaim Bush says politically stupid things. As a 30 year democrat I gave up on the Democratic party when it endorsed the policy of the federal government that "we are looking for the 'cream of the crop' so genetically inferior people cannot apply”. (Law Case Bragdon vs. Yeutor, have to go through the freedom of information act to get it) 2 congressional investigations later, Congress found that the Democrats were indeed wrong. Hiring should be based on merit, not those people the Democrats deemed genetically superior or inferior. I grew up in the civil rights movement. I passed around open housing petitions in the 1960s. The fact that the Democratic party openly endorses a view on races that correlates to the Nazis and the Klu Klux Klan is unacceptable. I sure the hell don’t support the republicans.

So before you try to win your argument based on total emotionalism, look at the roots of liberalism. It is based on logic and science. Not the slanted bs of the last 40 years.

Bottom line. Both parties are intellectually, morally and effectively bankrupt. However, Bush’s political stupid statements are aimed at a directive. That statement has nothing in terms of objective. It is clearly a hoax.

Medical 1/12/2007

Interview 1/19/2007

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

FYI on #######...

"Armitage, who was denied a 1989 appointment as Assistant Secretary of State because of links to Iran-Contra and other scandals, served as Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs in the Reagan years. U.S. Government stipulations in the Oliver North trial specifically named Armitage as one of the DoD officials responsible for illegal transfers of weapons to Iran and the Contras."

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/poli...rmitage_SS.html

I will be the first to exclaim Bush says politically stupid things. As a 30 year democrat I gave up on the Democratic party when it endorsed the policy of the federal government that "we are looking for the 'cream of the crop' so genetically inferior people cannot apply”. (Law Case Bragdon vs. Yeutor, have to go through the freedom of information act to get it) 2 congressional investigations later, Congress found that the Democrats were indeed wrong. Hiring should be based on merit, not those people the Democrats deemed genetically superior or inferior. I grew up in the civil rights movement. I passed around open housing petitions in the 1960s. The fact that the Democratic party openly endorses a view on races that correlates to the Nazis and the Klu Klux Klan is unacceptable. I sure the hell don’t support the republicans.

So before you try to win your argument based on total emotionalism, look at the roots of liberalism. It is based on logic and science. Not the slanted bs of the last 40 years.

Bottom line. Both parties are intellectually, morally and effectively bankrupt. However, Bush’s political stupid statements are aimed at a directive. That statement has nothing in terms of objective. It is clearly a hoax.

Kirk, did you read the article? It wasn't Bush who said it.

and your proof that it is a hoax is?..................

:whistle:

can't see any facts in the last 20 or so lines that you typed to sustantiate that it's a hoax........ just that "you know it is" eh??

just to let you know that this was a BBC article........ not Fox, CNN etc.....

Timeline

can't see any facts in the last 20 or so lines that you typed to sustantiate that it's a hoax........ just that "you know it is" eh??

It is easy to make a lie; almost impossible to disprove it. Sharkey is an agent of the enemy. Disprove it!

P.S. Seems like you are a bored moron. I am going to other topics.

Medical 1/12/2007

Interview 1/19/2007

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Armitage was also Robert Novack's source for the Plame leak

Someone needs to interrogate him. Let's send him to Syria or Egypt. They'll get him to confess.

Timeline

Okay, In your own definitions. You must prove a negative. I accuse you. Of GASSING JEWS, LYNCHING BLACKS, SODIMIZING CHIDREN, BEATIN THE ####### OUT OF THE ELDELY, BEATING THE ####### OUT OF CATS AND DOGS. Okay, prove to me you don't; this is your own standard. The board is waiting your reply.

P.S. I think gassing Jews is wrong, I think the mass murder of any human being is wrong. Also, I don't think children should be sodimized; you are one sick mother ######.

Medical 1/12/2007

Interview 1/19/2007

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i see paul has been trying to make friends again :rolleyes:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

just to let you know that this was a BBC article........ not Fox, CNN etc.....

Yeah, cos the BBC NEVER gets anything wrong. :whistle:

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth