matako

Very OT:Why does fart not diffuse on a flight?

64 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

oh my.... :lol:

(CHECK MY PROFILE INFORMATION FOR COMPLETE SIGNATURE)

August 19, 2006 VISA ON HAND!!!

September 5, 2006- POE @ SFO

September 8, 2006- Applied for SSN

SSN arrived more than a month after.. GRRR!!

November 8, 2006- MARRIED @ San Francisco City Hall

November 21, 2006- Received official marriage certificate

Dec. 19, 2006- sent out AOS

Jan. 3, 2007- Cashed cheques for AOS and EAD

March 15, 2007- AOS interview; APPROVED!!

March 23, 2007- Welcome letter/notice received from mail

March 27, 2007- GREENCARD

Sept 5, 2007 - my first anniversary in the U.S

Jan 30, 2009 - Mailed I-751 removal of conditional residence status

Feb 2, 2009 - Package mailed 10:22 AM at Laguna Niguel, CA (CSC)

Feb 5, 2009 - Check cashed

Feb 26, 2009 Biometrics

The Newlyweds: DJ and PRINCESS

watch clearer version[/color]

mylove.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
I flew trans-atlantic and farted at some point on the flight, but i noticed that the smell stayed with me for the rest of the flight (4+ hours)as opposed to diffusing and getting mixed with everyone so that no one could know the source.

Anyone knows why fart does not diffuse on a flight at 38,000 feet?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

VJ is full of funny sh1te LMFAO

Edited by blackpanther

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
I'd rather have the silent deadly ones so i could play dumb rather than the noise maker ones that people canpin point by ear.

Gugu24, I believe those silent ones are called SBD's which means silent but deadly!!!! Personally if I am one of the innocent bystanders, I prefer the loud once because they don't diffuse alot faster than those SBD's which tend linger in the air for an ungodly amount of time especially if the heater is on in an enclosed space like a car or airplane! LOL

:lol:

I prefer the loud once because they don't diffuse alot faster than those SBD's which tend linger in the air for an ungodly amount of time especially if the heater is on in an enclosed space like a car or airplane! LOL

Ok I am truly a dork because this topic has me busting up so much that I can't clearly read what I am writing..I meant to write....I prefer the loud farts because they DO not Don't diffuse alot faster...Just thought I had to make that correction as this an important topic posted...LOL

March 8, 2010 N-400 priority filing date

April 21, 2010-biometrics apppointment