w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Democratc Congressman Charles Rangel condemns Chavez - says a personal attack on Bush by a foreign head of state is an attack on all Americans

49 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Nobody really knows the statistic here... the sistem is so dirty now that I don't believe those polls... But I believe in people, venezuelan people the poorest ones they're really tired... they don't care about Chavez anymore (in fact they want him out) they really care about what to eat today.

I don't undestand why some of you American people like Chavez when Chavez idolizes Cuba's Fidel Castro, is chummy with Libya's Moammar Khadafy and was a Saddam Hussein pal. He's made nasty remarks about President Bush and "suggestive" public comments about Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.

Hehe, don't look at me...I hate Hugo Chavez, I think he's a lying scumbag.

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me, to who Chavez is a hero? not for me nor for the vast majority of venezuelan people and that is the truth and not a version of the truth. Chavez is just a chatterbox that just like to talk against nations that are stronger than our nations, after all he needs somebody to blame for his ineptitude, somebody has to be responsible for all the disgrace that this world lives, and Bush is, acording to the venezuelan comedian that sometimes pretend to be president, this one to blame.

I just want to say something if Bush is the Devil, Chavez is the Devil’s Excrement

:thumbs:

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Elsewhere, one day after President Hugo Chavez appeared at the United Nations and called him "Satan," President Bush said, "I think he has me mixed up with Cheney

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Elsewhere, one day after President Hugo Chavez appeared at the United Nations and called him "Satan," President Bush said, "I think he has me mixed up with Cheney

I thought Bush and Cheney were secretly in bed together.

ooohhhhh... dbl meaning..?? perhaps. perhaps not. you be da judge!

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.