Saddle Bronc

US Born Yemen mullah Anwar Awlaki now shovelling coal

394 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

t is a false deduction that one thousand human beings are worth more than one; that would be tantamount to regarding men as animals. The central point about being human is that the unit "1" is the highest; "1000" counts for less.

Soren Kierkegaard

A kindred spirit of Joseph Stalin.

"One Death is a Tragedy; a Million is a Statistic"

is there a blue moon out? i'm agreeing with wom! :blink:
Not unlikely, given that I (conservative and not exactly Anglophile, erstwhile "Albertan" who terms Ontario as "the hellpit Province") found myself in agreement with Alan (liberal and English) and also Sly Wolf (a native Ontarian).

(I put Albertan in quotes for the obvious reason that I wasn't at all born in Canada)

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Put the bottle down and back away,Alan. It's really not good for you.

Nice 'alky slur' Sofiyya, you must have run out of sophisticated debating points and you are reverting to basic nature and true type. Lay off that or I will start talking about hashish - is that an Irish word ?

I know you people disapprove of alcohol, but as it happens I was having a nice cup of Nescafe and a chocolate biscuit - and anyway, if I do fancy a beer later today, I will have one without your permission. We don't have Sharia law here yet - so step off and move to Saudi Arabia if you want to live in a society where 3 beers a week requires tongues to be torn out.

Edited by Alan the Red

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I didn't say what was in the bottle, could be caffeinated soda pop, for all I know. Otherwise, it's merely a simple commentary on post after post of your internet ramblings and irrational accusations that a few actually seem to understand and agree with. The Lord works in mysterious ways . . .

Nice 'alky slur' Sofiyya, you must have run out of sophisticated debating points and you are reverting to basic nature and true type. Lay off that or I will start talking about hashish - is that an Irish word ?

I know you people disapprove of alcohol, but as it happens I was having a nice cup of Nescafe and a chocolate biscuit - and anyway, if I do fancy a beer later today, I will have one without your permission. We don't have Sharia law here yet - so step off and move to Saudi Arabia if you want to live in a society where 3 beers a week requires tongues to be torn out.

Edited by Sofiyya

omg somebody make it stop
:bonk: I ain't gonna request lock on this thread--so let it continue till a mod decides it's gotten outta hand!

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Timeline

Oh, Alan, I meant to suggest a fine Moroccan beer for your drinking pleasure. Didn't know that a Muslim country produces fine beers? That's how much your stereotypes deceive you.

Timeline

I didn't say what was in the bottle, could be caffeinated soda pop, for all I know. Otherwise, it's merely a simple commentary on post after post of your internet ramblings and irrational accusations that a few actually seem to understand and agree with. The Lord works in mysterious ways . . .

"Didn't say what was in the bottle " ? Weasel words - this is the real word so don't try your small print /legalise get out clause

Everyone knows what you were saying about me and you even try and wriggle out of that. You do more wriggling than a western diamond back rattlesnake and we have a lot of those so I know.

If I was to say you are "At the bottle" while you are sat in the 'wife of' corral in the mosque, you would know exactly what I was saying - and it wouldn't be to the effect that you liked to stay well hydrated - so don't try and weasel out of what you said because it makes you look even worse..

It matters not - this is the West so don't try and impose your cultural/religious strictures on the people here (me). I thought these right wing nut jobs were crazy to start passing laws preventing Sharia in the US, but following your incorrect insinuation and disapproval of my non-existent drinking (contrary to your holy book), I wonder what the Arab-American's agenda is....

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

Oh, Alan, I meant to suggest a fine Moroccan beer for your drinking pleasure. Didn't know that a Muslim country produces fine beers? That's how much your stereotypes deceive you.

Saudi headbanger IPA ? Iranian Saturday night boom boom lager ? Get real.

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

I'm glad you enjoyed that, bro :thumbs: Even got another shot at Sharia out of it, not that anyone other than you is talking about Sharia . . .

"Didn't say what was in the bottle " ? Weasel words - this is the real word so don't try your small print /legalise get out clause

Everyone knows what you were saying about me and you even try and wriggle out of that. You do more wriggling than a western diamond back rattlesnake and we have a lot of those so I know.

If I was to say you are "At the bottle" while you are sat in the 'wife of' corral in the mosque, you would know exactly what I was saying - and it wouldn't be to the effect that you liked to stay well hydrated - so don't try and weasel out of what you said because it makes you look even worse..

It matters not - this is the West so don't try and impose your cultural/religious strictures on the people here (me). I thought these right wing nut jobs were crazy to start passing laws preventing Sharia in the US, but following your incorrect insinuation and disapproval of my non-existent drinking (contrary to your holy book), I wonder what the Arab-American's agenda is....

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Saudi headbanger IPA ? Iranian Saturday night boom boom lager ? Get real.

How about a Palestinian Taybeh ? They have it in lager, dark, golden, light...

29xyhbp.jpg

(It's even certified kosher, and they make a non-alcoholic version as well if you prefer.)

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

Alan missed all this stuff about the ME. He was too busy sniffing his bosses' toes.

How about a Palestinian Taybeh ? They have it in lager, dark, golden, light...

29xyhbp.jpg

(It's even certified kosher, and they make a non-alcoholic version as well if you prefer.)

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Alan missed all this stuff about the ME. He was too busy sniffing his bosses' toes.

:rofl:

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

ISLAM: SURVEY, ALCOHOL USE IN MIDEAST-AFRICA +25% IN 5 YEARS

23 FEBRUARY , 18:52

(ANSAmee) - PARIS, FEBRUARY 23 - Statistics provided by research group Euromonitor International reported a constant increase in the use of alcohol in several countries where the Muslim religion, which prohibits the use of any product capable of affecting behaviour (drugs included), is dominant. Quoting the survey, Le Monde reported that between 2005 and 2010 the average consumption by the French dropped from 104.2 litres of alcohol per year to 96.7, while in the same period in the Middle East and Africa area it increased by 25%, from 11.7 billion litres to 15.2 billion. Tasting a beer while 'twitting' with Tunisian and Egyptian protesters ''is a characteristic of the globalised youth, educated, with desire for individual freedoms'', according to the director of research, Marlous Kuiper, who added that in countries such as Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, United Arab Emirates, the consumption rate is directly linked to tourist flows.

During the 5-year survey period the Turks increased from 18.3 to 20.5 litres per person, UAE citizens from 30.4 to 36.8 litres. In Algeria, where alcohol is not prohibited except during Ramadan (6.8 litres per year per person in 2010), consumption increase by 7% in terms of value and 3% in volume. Even in Tunisia, where despite the lack of prohibition the purchase of wine or whisky is viewed as socially inappropriate behaviour, between 2004 and 2009 money spent on alcohol increased from 27.8 to 44.8 million dinars, or from 18 to 31 million euros.

In Saudi Arabia and in Iran, where the prohibition is official and severe, people drink alcohol free beer. In Iran figures increased by 40% per year, from 61.9 million litres in 2005 to 338.7 million in 2010. In the kingdom the demand for non alcoholic beer increased from 67.6 to 113.3 million litres per year. it is impossible to assess the consumption of smuggled and illegally imported alcohol. (ANSAmed).