s9jv

Mumbai Consulate K1 visa 221g given

91 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Puneet12 said:

@A_R NOA1 date - 14 September 2017 

After waiting period for 6 months we have received RFE for some documents on March 16 2018 then RFE reply back on March 28 2017

NOA2 6 April 2018 got lucky to receive in just 7 days 

NVC case number on 1 may 2018 

packet 4 letter 15 may 2018 

mecidal done 5 June 2018

boimetric done 12 June 2018 

interview done 15 June 2018 

221g submitted today 26 June 2018 

hoping for best now 

thank you 

I hope the best for you !!!

Did you do medical in Mumbai only ?

Another thing, did you schedule your medical n visa interview after you got Packet 4 or before?  Same for DS-160 n fees payment?

If you don't mind can you please PM me a copy of the Packet 4 letter from Mumbai ?

All the best !! 

Just now, A_R said:

I hope the best for you !!!

Did you do medical in Mumbai only ?

Another thing, did you schedule your medical n visa interview after you got Packet 4 or before?  Same for DS-160 n fees payment?

If you don't mind can you please PM me a copy of the Packet 4 letter from Mumbai ?

All the best !! 

Once you received your nvc Number  I would recommend you to go and fill out ds 160 form and packet 4 letter is nothing just waste of time same thing they have mention which you easily get from uscis website when you called to rele clinics to book your medical appointment date they will ask you have you received your packet letter or not that time just say yes and booked the appointment date however you will receive that letter with  2 weeks the day u will get your nvc number.

go on uscis website make your account with password pay your fees to Citibank or axis bank they will give you reference number with the help of that you can book your biometric and interview appoiment date fees is  18500 and for medical carry 20000 with you make sure to keep atleast 7 days gap between medical and interview 

hope so this will help you @A_R

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Puneet12 said:

Once you received your nvc Number  I would recommend you to go and fill out ds 160 form and packet 4 letter is nothing just waste of time same thing they have mention which you easily get from uscis website when you called to rele clinics to book your medical appointment date they will ask you have you received your packet letter or not that time just say yes and booked the appointment date however you will receive that letter with  2 weeks the day u will get your nvc number.

go on uscis website make your account with password pay your fees to Citibank or axis bank they will give you reference number with the help of that you can book your biometric and interview appoiment date fees is  18500 and for medical carry 20000 with you make sure to keep atleast 7 days gap between medical and interview 

Thanks so much , it helps a lot !!

In how much time do we get the the reports after medical as I don't live in mumbai.

Plus this fees is for medical or visa interview?

Just now, A_R said:

Thanks so much , it helps a lot !!

In how much time do we get the the reports after medical as I don't live in mumbai.

Plus this fees is for medical or visa interview?

Medical 20,000 and for interview 18500 total 38,500

where are you from??

if you cleared the medical they will give you report in your hand next day and if not cleared the medical test  they will send the report to your consular office which is not a good sign 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Puneet12 said:

Medical 20,000 and for interview 18500 total 38,500

where are you from??

if you cleared the medical they will give you report in your hand next day and if not cleared the medical test  they will send the report to your consular office which is not a good sign 

I live in Jaipur, thanks !

8 hours ago, Puneet12 said:

Can you confirm that this letter from US Embassy Mumbai is correct or are there things to be careful of that may not be in this letter. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xukUjdqnKM7yqrkqfPfl8tCao_BY2XsC/view?usp=sharing

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 6/26/2018 at 9:25 PM, Puneet12 said:

Yes

@Puneet12  Hi what news of your visa???

I have a question regarding the I-134 Part 3 question 38 what should my petitioner check -  "I intend" or “I do not intend”  

If he checks " I intend" then what should be the explanation for that in Part 2 of the question ?

5 hours ago, A_R said:

@Puneet12  Hi what news of your visa???

I have a question regarding the I-134 Part 3 question 38 what should my petitioner check -  "I intend" or “I do not intend”  

If he checks " I intend" then what should be the explanation for that in Part 2 of the question ?

Not yet tomorrow is Monday hoping for best please pray for us 

actually we hired the lawyer so he did fill out the forms for us however my fiancé has the copy of it , I will let you know by tomorrow 

would you please complete the sentence “ I intend to marry section you are talking about right ??

Timeline
3 hours ago, Puneet12 said:

Not yet tomorrow is Monday hoping for best please pray for us 

actually we hired the lawyer so he did fill out the forms for us however my fiancé has the copy of it , I will let you know by tomorrow 

would you please complete the sentence “ I intend to marry section you are talking about right ??

All the very bedt to you !!

I too am awaiting my NOA2 , people around me with Same date or later date than us are getting their approval, just keeping my fingers crossed.

FYR I am attaching a photo of the Page 4 of the form with the question marked in red.

Thanks !

8E2A388F-5A30-4CB8-8CED-816FCA91B653.jpeg

14 hours ago, A_R said:

All the very bedt to you !!

I too am awaiting my NOA2 , people around me with Same date or later date than us are getting their approval, just keeping my fingers crossed.

FYR I am attaching a photo of the Page 4 of the form with the question marked in red.

Thanks !

8E2A388F-5A30-4CB8-8CED-816FCA91B653.jpeg

Don’t worry you will receive your Noa2 letter very soon 

actually my fiancé checked in her folder she didn’t have the copy neither I ,officer already took my I-134 form.sorry 

Maybe you will get the answer on YouTube or asked anyone else 

according my knowledge answer should be I do not intend 

thank you 

Timeline
45 minutes ago, Puneet12 said:

Don’t worry you will receive your Noa2 letter very soon 

actually my fiancé checked in her folder she didn’t have the copy neither I ,officer already took my I-134 form.sorry 

Maybe you will get the answer on YouTube or asked anyone else 

according my knowledge answer should be I do not intend 

thank you 

Okay , thanks for your help !!

On 9/27/2011 at 4:02 AM, s9jv said:

At the Mumbai Consulate interview we were asked a lot of questions and we were told that they didnt believe us. My Fiancee lived with me in India for 12 months, we have 100's of photos, emails and hours and hours of phone conversations since she had to return home waiting on the K1 visa process. We have been together for 2 years now. In the interview we were asked to supply wedding invitiations, guest list for the upcoming wedding, and wedding plans with paid receipts. We supplied all these documents asked for but now we are under Administrative Process review. Is there anyone out there going through or has gone through this. We are trying to figure out how long it will take for them to review the documents and get back to us. This has been the hardest time being seperated from each other with no idea what they have planned for us. Any support would be greatly appreciated.

C42EBB94-FB79-49D1-B35C-45BBAAD03AE0.png

8A0CE430-9308-4C57-A5A9-02EC48F2EF72.jpeg

• 2 months later...
Timeline

Hello All,

I have opened a new topic in K1 for India Processing post NOA2 for 2048 .

Kindly join and pass the word around. The link is:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/684938-india-processing-2018-noa2-nvc/

Timeline
On 6/26/2018 at 12:41 PM, Puneet12 said:

hi @Puneet12  How are you?

Where are you in your process now?

I was reading the info you had given - here you have written that we need to go to uscis website n make an account n make the payment?  I thought we had to go to ustraveldocs.in and make an account there?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.