jhp

WAKE UP F2A FELLOW MEMBERS AND SEND THIS DRAFT

155 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I AGREE !!! DONT PUSH YOUR LUCK AND DO INAPPROPRIATE STUFFS...WAIT BE PATIENT WE ALL HAVE ON COMMON GOAL TO BE REUNITED WITH OUR FAMILY ..JUST PRAY AND HOPE FOR THE BEST!!! :star:

My friend,

it could be worst after few VB pass, that message is just for cover their A$$$.

All I can say it is high chance to get another mini retrogression happen after few VB. if I'm not wrong!!

USCIS

PRIORITY DATE : FEBRUARY 3RD, 2010

CASE APPROVED ON SEPTEMBER 9TH, 2010

NVC

CASE COMPLETED ON DECEMBER 21ST, 2010

^^^VISA APPROVED ON JULY 3RD, 2012^^^

Timeline

My friend,

it could be worst after few VB pass, that message is just for cover their A$$$.

All I can say it is high chance to get another mini retrogression happen after few VB. if I'm not wrong!!

i completely agree with you...if we dont do anything,it will become even worst...and they will use only 20% or 30% of our 88000 visas and that will hurt us more...It will end up in 1 year wait for every 6 month cutoff date movement...

We are not fighting for reducing wait time but we are fighting for full usage of our available quota...

can any1 tell me who to email?

My friend you may send to following addresses...

Margaret.Gleason@dhs.gov

oppenheim.charles@dhs.gov

AmericanVoices@mail.house.gov

cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov

VISABULLETIN@STATE.GOV

nvcinquiry@state.gov

and any other address which can help us....

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Bad news for India, Philippines, Dominican Republican & China. It only says worldwide movement.

FAMILY-SPONSORED CATEGORIES Worldwide dates:

F1: three to six weeks

F2A:three to six weeks

F2B:one to two weeks

F3: one to two weeks

F4: up to one month

Please be advised that the above date ranges are

only estimates for the next few months, and are subject to fluctuations in demand.

APPROVED

Timeline

Bad news for India, Philippines, Dominican Republican & China. It only says worldwide movement.

FAMILY-SPONSORED CATEGORIES Worldwide dates:

F1: three to six weeks

F2A:three to six weeks

F2B:one to two weeks

F3: one to two weeks

F4: up to one month

Please be advised that the above date ranges are

only estimates for the next few months, and are subject to fluctuations in demand.

Exactly this is what i am talking about...if the movement is just going to be three to six weeks, its going to take way to long to get

to our priority dates....is there any way to send email to mr president for immigration reforms stating that they are many in this category who are suffering and away from their loved ones..they could start V visa system for greencard holders which they issued before dec 2000.

"The V visa is a temporary visa available to spouses and minor children (unmarried, under 21) of U.S. lawful permanent residents (LPR, also known as green card holders). It allows permanent residents to achieve family unity with their spouses and children while the immigration process takes its course. It was created by the Legal Immigration Family Equity Act of 2000, The Act is to relieve those who applied for immigrant visas on or before December 21, 2000. Practically, the V visa is currently not available to spouses and minor children of LPRs who have applied after December 21, 2000"

if they start v visa atleast we will be united with our family..i dont understand where wife of H1B category can stay in usa with his husband on a dependent visa, y cant the same apply to green card holders( infact greencard holders are lawful permanent residents" i wish to take this matter to mr president but i need many like you all to raise your voice for the same...

Please feel free to give your opinions...

PD 17 OCT 2010

I-130 APPROVED

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

H is a temporary visa, GC is for Permanent Residents. H4's can not work, the visa from hell.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

I did raise my voice too. I am using this table, this may help

Year Exempted Per Country Limit Total Usage In % Un Used In %

2001 20,661 16,464 37,125 42% 58%

2002 14,565 11,524 26,089 30% 70%

2003 9,343 8,189 17,532 20% 80%

2004 17,160 7,877 25,037 28% 72%

2005 16,770 9,540 26,310 30% 70%

2006 14,987 13,101 28,088 32% 68%

2007 14,602 18,078 32,680 37% 63%

2008 25,798 19,002 44,800 51% 49%

2009 29,588 24,687 54,275 62% 38%

Thank You,

Mxjoh29

Spouse Priority Date: 10/15/2010

Case Completed: 08/30/2011

Interview Feb 06 2013

Timeline

H is a temporary visa, GC is for Permanent Residents. H4's can not work, the visa from hell.

i knw tht H1 is a temporary visa so when spouses of temp visa can enter the country y cant the spouse of a legal permanent resident enter and stay in the country...get them in the country and let them

not work like the ones on H4 visa atleast they are united with their families..

its easy to blog about the situation and not take any action and congress is not even going to listen to us as gc holders dont have the right to vote....all i m asking can we reach mr president and get this

in notice by him...

Timeline

i knw tht H1 is a temporary visa so when spouses of temp visa can enter the country y cant the spouse of a legal permanent resident enter and stay in the country...get them in the country and let them

not work like the ones on H4 visa atleast they are united with their families..

its easy to blog about the situation and not take any action and congress is not even going to listen to us as gc holders dont have the right to vote....all i m asking can we reach mr president and get this

in notice by him...

and one more thing .....If temporary visa holder can bring his spouse to usa why cant permanent resident who wants to be usa citizen.....and we dont want anything else just use the quota given to f2a......

We want only one thing do the Job honestly.....allocate 88000 visas and you vl find with in 3 to 5 years f2a vl be current....

Edited by jhp

PD 23 dec 2010

Timeline

and one more thing .....If temporary visa holder can bring his spouse to usa why cant permanent resident who wants to be usa citizen.....and we dont want anything else just use the quota given to f2a......

We want only one thing do the Job honestly.....allocate 88000 visas and you vl find with in 3 to 5 years f2a vl be current....

Absolutely right. Also it is unfair given some countries be allotted more than 7% of the visa (limited by INA laws) while countries which have less demand are also retrogressed.

I have also sent out an email to Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren of CA. She has been an front runner advocate on immigration policy change and below is her contact. Wouldnt hurt to send out a hard copy mail or atleast an email highlighting your concerns on F2A.

102 Cannon House Office Building

Washington, DC 20515

Phone: 202-225-3072

Fax: 202-225-3336

Email: zoe.lofgren AT mail.house.gov

Timeline

Absolutely right. Also it is unfair given some countries be allotted more than 7% of the visa (limited by INA laws) while countries which have less demand are also retrogressed.

I have also sent out an email to Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren of CA. She has been an front runner advocate on immigration policy change and below is her contact. Wouldnt hurt to send out a hard copy mail or atleast an email highlighting your concerns on F2A.

102 Cannon House Office Building

Washington, DC 20515

Phone: 202-225-3072

Fax: 202-225-3336

Email: zoe.lofgren AT mail.house.gov

good work friend.....i will send a hard copy ....thanks

PD 23 dec 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bhutan
Timeline

good work friend.....i will send a hard copy ....thanks

Ok guys i got this respone from NVC regarding our email to them.

Dear Sir/Madam:

Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC).

Thank you for the information. This message will be forwarded to the

appropriate department.

ARI

National Visa Center

Written Inquiry Unit

Serco Inc, Support Contractor

NVCInquiry@state.gov

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Did you expect anything else?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Ok guys i got this respone from NVC regarding our email to them.

Dear Sir/Madam:

Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC).

Thank you for the information. This message will be forwarded to the

appropriate department.

ARI

National Visa Center

Written Inquiry Unit

Serco Inc, Support Contractor

NVCInquiry@state.gov

thanks friend...atleast our message has been conveyed....and may bring good news for all of us... :thumbs:

plz friends send the email......................

PD 23 dec 2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.