51 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I do not want to make you worry even more, but with the embassy in BKK getting the NOA2 does not mean you are close to the end. We got our NOA2 at the end of June and now here we are almost three months later and we do not even have an interview date yet. It is going to take longer on the State Department level than with the USCIS.

Messaged you ;)

ฉันรักคุณ
K-1
Filed May 2011
116 days to NOA2
4 days for the NVC
74 days to the interview
Interview date: 12/14/11 APPROVED!
POE: 12/16/11
Total days from NOA1 to K-1 Visa in hand: 202
Wedding Date: 12/27/11

AOS
Sent AOS: 4/21/12
NOA1: 4/30/12
RFE: 5/14/12
Biometrics App.: 5/21/12
Sent RFE Response: 5/31/12
Interview: 7/24/12
Approval: 10/12/12

Currently.... they have issued Ice the incorrect GC and we have tried 4 times to fix it. First time they had us send it to the incorrect address. Second time they said we used an expired form, which was the form they gave us. Third time was "oh sorry we lost the last page, can you send it again?." Fourth time is the gov is shut down. Will this ever be corrected in time for Ice to get the permanent GC? Stay tuned to find out. T_T

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats again on everything. And I hear ya about the ex, cuz i have a filipina ex and an 11 year old daughter (almost same as your 11 year old, she was born in April!). I will have to do the same when my fiancee gets here, and my ex is also filipina.

I know its not always the ex wife that is perpetually unreasonable during and after divorces, but it sure seems that way. It is in my case and seems also in yours. Cripe if they would just make peace with the past, and leave it, focus on whats best for the kids, cooperate and move on - wouldn't that be great?? Well, so would winning the lottery and that ain't gonna happen either!

But anyway, however our ex's feel about our significant others, well TOO BAD!! As long as they don't take thier frustrations (still don't understand why they have any about our love lives!) out on the kids!

May God bless and keep you and Gretchen and the kids in your new lives together!

My ex asked to leave several times over several years. the last time was whne I was out of work for 4 months. I had just lost a great job offer due to background checks. And was bummed out I couldn't do anything for the anniversary. She walked in on the anniversary day and said she wanted to leave. I pointed at the door, and said "I ain't gonna stop you this time, let me help you pack." She was shocked. then she just took things out on me from there. I had spent much time examining the relationship since being out of work. I was tired of the routine: happy morning, take the kids to school, search for a job, get the kids from school, search for a job. then she comes home all happy until seeing something not done. (either dishes, sweeping, dinner, clothes, or me on the computer.) Did not matter what it was, jsut something not done right. Bad evening and night. Next morning all smiles, and the process repeats with another bad night because she found fault with something. I was tired of the pattern. SO when she asked to leave, I was more then happy to say go. I had realized what I was missing. I was missing being loved. Just adored for taking care of the kids while out of work, and looking for a job 24x7. Instead, I get taken to court to try and take the kids away from me. And I had just spent the last 6 months taking care of the kids 24x7. And after the divorce, I potty trained the youngest boy. I did the potty training. And yet, I am still being sought for more child support from her. Yes the world is crazy. I love mahal ko so much. And the best part, mahal ko loves me. The more mahal ko loves me, the more of my soul she has. And yes Gretchen has read all of this before I hve posted it.

K-1 Visa Timeline:

02/11/2011 - Engaged at her house by her Godmother.

02/18/2011 - Engagement party with relatives - propose in Visayan.

02/24/2011 - K-1 packet sent.

09/18/2011 - POE, Viva Las Vegas, Baby !!!!! Home to Phoenix.

12/10/2011 - Official Wedding

07/05/2012 - Princess Rose born.

07/07/2012 - AP/EAD received.

07/17/2012 - AOS passed. (Birthday for Mama Rayos)

event.png

event.png

event.png

Approved at Us Embassy Manila WAAAAAHOOOOO!!!!!!

She is extremely elated.... and it started raining when we got approval. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Congratulations enjoy being in America together!!! :dance::dance::dance:

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Case Transferred to US Embassy in Riga Latvia at the end of October.

If you really want it, you'll find a way!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

just hoping for the visa next week. Want to bring mahal ko back with me. Time is of hte essence. At least we know things are going forward now.... and mahal ko has been so patient so far. Hang in there. I have been frustrated, aggravated, and totally mad beyond belief at the lack of information or communication in progress. This is one of the most broken cogs in the wheel where only you can keep the pressure on. The worst part is it is such a small section that people go away and the pressure is not kept on to fix things. Rest assured. I am working on how to fix things for all. I was the one person who they could have gotten to go away quickly had they done things expediently. Now I am around for a while....

K-1 Visa Timeline:

02/11/2011 - Engaged at her house by her Godmother.

02/18/2011 - Engagement party with relatives - propose in Visayan.

02/24/2011 - K-1 packet sent.

09/18/2011 - POE, Viva Las Vegas, Baby !!!!! Home to Phoenix.

12/10/2011 - Official Wedding

07/05/2012 - Princess Rose born.

07/07/2012 - AP/EAD received.

07/17/2012 - AOS passed. (Birthday for Mama Rayos)

event.png

event.png

event.png

just hoping for the visa next week. Want to bring mahal ko back with me. Time is of hte essence. At least we know things are going forward now.... and mahal ko has been so patient so far. Hang in there. I have been frustrated, aggravated, and totally mad beyond belief at the lack of information or communication in progress. This is one of the most broken cogs in the wheel where only you can keep the pressure on. The worst part is it is such a small section that people go away and the pressure is not kept on to fix things. Rest assured. I am working on how to fix things for all. I was the one person who they could have gotten to go away quickly had they done things expediently. Now I am around for a while....

well you shouldnt rely much on the embassy sending her the visa in 1 week. my friend from phili is waitting for more than one week and she got nothing yet. just sayin'

148280zkcv79ffi3.gifDeeDee & Sam 426064ng1n3ghbqw.gif

766837489_784932.gif

from filling I129F to POE- exactly 6 months

for k1 steps and dates check my timeline
AOS approved took 7 months you can chack my timeline for details

ROC

October 6th- mailed package

as1cJVfNw2k0710MTMybHN8MDQyMTdqc3xXZVwnd

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.