me@hubby

nvc said they putting case to their system

13 posts in this topic

hi guys..so i just done calling nvc a few min ago. they a guy i talk w/ told me my case just putting in their system today..so i wonder how long it takes before we can get case no. from the time they put in their system our case?but still i feel happy knowing they putting our case to their system after 3 weeks..:)thanks god..

Edited by me@hubby

It took about a month.

are you sure it took a month after they put it on their system?cuz as far as i know puttig it in their system meaning just few days or weeks cuz its already took almost a month just putting it on system and now it takes a month again?besides nvc give case no. just a month after noa2 or a6 weeks not 2 months for just case no. i havent seen any one in time line get their case no. after 2 months..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

hi guys..so i just done calling nvc a few min ago. they a guy i talk w/ told me my case just putting in their system today..so i wonder how long it takes before we can get case no. from the time they put in their system our case?but still i feel happy knowing they putting our case to their system after 3 weeks..:)thanks god..

It took three weeks for NVC to receive our case from USCIS and another three weeks for them to give us a case number. Now it will have been three weeks for them to invoice the IV bill. Everything - every tiny step - takes "10-20 business days."

USC attempting to obtain GC for Canadian husband

event.png

Apr 11, 2011: I-130 filed
Jul 11, 2011: I-130 approved
Aug 18, 2011: NVC process begins
Oct 6, 2011: NVC process completed
Nov 4, 2011: Interview date assigned
Dec 2, 2011: Interview at Consulate (Result: AP - No reason given on 221g)
Feb 7, 2012: Passport requested by Consulate
(...Husband needed passport for personal reasons during this time...)
Apr 9, 2012: Passport mailed to Consulate
Apr 25, 2012: Visa issued
May 1, 2012: Visa in hand
May 31, 2012: POE at Montreal's Trudeau Airport
Early July: Physical Green Card received in mail. Yes, it's green!

March 13, 2014: ROC filed (went to VSC)

March 17, 2014: NOA

April 22, 2014: Biometrics appointment

December 9, 2014: Case inquiry initiated

December 11, 2014: Response: "The processing of your case has been delayed. A check of our records establishes that your case is not yet ready for decision, as the required security checks remain pending."

March 14, 2014: Received NOA that approval had been given on March 10; expect new GC within 60 days.

It took three weeks for NVC to receive our case from USCIS and another three weeks for them to give us a case number. Now it will have been three weeks for them to invoice the IV bill. Everything - every tiny step - takes "10-20 business days."

nvc get our case just 3 days from the time of our noa2..then it took 3 weeks now to put our case to their system but they guy told me just call after a few days or a week then i can have our case no.

AVR had our case number the day after an operator told us they were entering our case into the system. Hopefully it's the same for you and not just another one of their excuses. Good luck!

USCIS: CR-1 Visa @ Vermont Service Center (Approved in 140 days from NOA1)

03/07/11: I-130 package sent to Chicago Lockbox

03/14/11: NOA1 via text and email (03/21/11: in the mail); petition routed to VSC

07/27/11: NOA2 via text and email (07/30/11: received in the mail)

08/01/11: Case received at NVC

09/19/11: Case complete and forwarded to consulate

10/19/11: Interview (APPROVED!!!)

11/18/11: POE

12/12/11: 2- year Green Card arrives in the mail

12/22/11: Applied for SSN at local office

12/26/11: SSN arrives in the mail

08/20/13: ROC window opens

10/03/13: I-751 package sent to Vermont Service Center

10/05/13: I-751 Delivered (Signed for by Karen Fitzgerald)

10/09/13: Check cleared bank account

10/11/13: NOA1 received (dated 10/07/13)

10/19/13: Biometrics appointment notice received (dated 10/16/13)

11/12/13: Biometrics appointment in Buffalo, NY

11/15/13: Case transferred to CSC

03/04/14: USCIS case status update: Card/Document Production (i.e. APPROVED!!!)

03/07/14: USCIS case status update: Green Card in the postal system; tracking number

03/08/14: Approval notice arrives in the mail (dated 03/04/2014; USCIS Office: Buffalo, NY)

03/10/14: 10-year Green Card arrives in the mail

AVR had our case number the day after an operator told us they were entering our case into the system. Hopefully it's the same for you and not just another one of their excuses. Good luck!

awwww really?yeah im praying as soon as they put it on their system we can have our case no...thank you..:)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I guess 'putting in the system' procedure starts as soon as they receive the petition. They received mine on August 9th. I've been calling every other day. Some agents say that it's being put in the system. Some say it's in the process or not put in the system as of yet. Just keep calling. I think we're getting close! Good luck!

06/19/11 Married in Istanbul, Turkey

USCIS -

07/12/11 Sent I-130

07/18/11 NOA1

08/10/11 NOA2 in the mail ~ Approval Date 8/5/11

NVC -

08/09/11 NVC received the petition

09/07/11 Case number assigned

09/09/11 Emailed DS3032 & paid AOS fee.

09/12/11 AOS Fee status PAID & DS-3032 Accepted

09/13/11 Received & paid IV Bill

09/14/11 Mailed AOS Packet & IV Bill status PAID

09/15/11 NVC received AOS Packet

09/21/11 Mailed IV Packet

09/22/11 NVC received IV Packet

09/26/11 Case complete

10/03/11 Interview scheduled

CONSULATE -

11/19/11 Medical

11/29/11 Interview ~ approved!!!

POE

01/12/12 Boston, MA

01/19/12 Received Social Security Card in the mail.

02/20/12 Received Green Card in the mail.

I guess 'putting in the system' procedure starts as soon as they receive the petition. They received mine on August 9th. I've been calling every other day. Some agents say that it's being put in the system. Some say it's in the process or not put in the system as of yet. Just keep calling. I think we're getting close! Good luck!

for the last 2 weeks that i been calling they keep telling me they just receive our case on august 15 and didnt put in their system yet..and yesterday thats the first time i heard their putting our case to their system the time im talking to that guy..so yeah im praying were near..:)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

for the last 2 weeks that i been calling they keep telling me they just receive our case on august 15 and didnt put in their system yet..and yesterday thats the first time i heard their putting our case to their system the time im talking to that guy..so yeah im praying were near..:)

Looks like they put mine in the system yesterday! I called today and got my case number. From what I've seen on others' timeline as well as mine, it takes about a month give or take to get a case number assigned. You're almost there. I'd wait another week or so. Hope you get lucky soon!

06/19/11 Married in Istanbul, Turkey

USCIS -

07/12/11 Sent I-130

07/18/11 NOA1

08/10/11 NOA2 in the mail ~ Approval Date 8/5/11

NVC -

08/09/11 NVC received the petition

09/07/11 Case number assigned

09/09/11 Emailed DS3032 & paid AOS fee.

09/12/11 AOS Fee status PAID & DS-3032 Accepted

09/13/11 Received & paid IV Bill

09/14/11 Mailed AOS Packet & IV Bill status PAID

09/15/11 NVC received AOS Packet

09/21/11 Mailed IV Packet

09/22/11 NVC received IV Packet

09/26/11 Case complete

10/03/11 Interview scheduled

CONSULATE -

11/19/11 Medical

11/29/11 Interview ~ approved!!!

POE

01/12/12 Boston, MA

01/19/12 Received Social Security Card in the mail.

02/20/12 Received Green Card in the mail.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.