Saylin

NVC Filers - September 2011

539 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wow! This seems to be moving so fast! I sent my DS-3032 to NVC by my husbands email this morning and they have already responded back that they have received it and accepted it and that all future correspondence will be addressed to the petitioner (me).

My heart is fluttering because I am so excited and relieved (and hopeful) that this journey is almost over. It feels like it is flying now.

Wow! This seems to be moving so fast! I sent my DS-3032 to NVC by my husbands email this morning and they have already responded back that they have received it and accepted it and that all future correspondence will be addressed to the petitioner (me).

My heart is fluttering because I am so excited and relieved (and hopeful) that this journey is almost over. It feels like it is flying now.

Wow, I've seen a few next-day acceptances, but I don't think I've ever seen a DS-3032 accepted the SAME DAY. Major congrats! kicking.gif

Are you able to log into the payment portal and see if the AOS bill has been invoiced?

Plus, your IV bill will be invoiced soon, probably early next week, unless they're super speedy and get it invoiced today blink.gif

Timeline

Are you able to log into the payment portal and see if the AOS bill has been invoiced?

Plus, your IV bill will be invoiced soon, probably early next week, unless they're super speedy and get it invoiced today blink.gif

How do I do that? Thank you for your help.

How do I do that? Thank you for your help.

Use your case number and IIN to sign in here: https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx That's where you pay both the AOS and IV bills.

Timeline

Use your case number and IIN to sign in here: https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx That's where you pay both the AOS and IV bills.

I tried. It didn't work.

The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered do not match our records. Please try again or click on the Contact the NVC hyperlink if you have forgotten your Case Number or Invoice Identification Number.

I tried. It didn't work.

The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered do not match our records. Please try again or click on the Contact the NVC hyperlink if you have forgotten your Case Number or Invoice Identification Number.

Hm, that's weird. You should be getting a SIF (Sign-In Fail) message. That message seems like you aren't entering the right combo of numbers. You're sure you inputted your case number correctly? And that you inputted the IIN (and not the BIN)?

Timeline

Hm, that's weird. You should be getting a SIF (Sign-In Fail) message. That message seems like you aren't entering the right combo of numbers. You're sure you inputted your case number correctly? And that you inputted the IIN (and not the BIN)?

I tried both ways. Also, I tried it with and without the CSB(for Casablanca) which is at the front. My IIN is 8 numbers long. Is that correct?

Now I just got something different, so I wonder if they are actually updating it right now.

Sign In Failed

Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please click on the Contact the NVC hyperlink if you believe that you have received this message in error.

Filed: Timeline

How exciting :-)

July 2010 - Hubby and our children moved back to USA (for work etc)

Nov 2010 - Visited for 3 weeks (it hurts like mad to be away from them)

June 2011 - visited for 4 weeks

26th June 2011 -I-130 Express Mail to Chicago

28th June 2011- I-130 Chicago signed for package

12th July - Returned to UK..

29th June 2011 - USCIS informed me Noa1 mailed on 29th June

2nd July 2011 - Touched

8th August 2011 - Expedite approved

12th August 2011 - Touched

12th August 2011 - The dreaded RFE!

9th September 2011 - RFE received by CSC - being reviewed!

13th September 2011 - USCIS approved

19th September 2011 - NVC received file.

4th October 2011 - NVC # assigned, emailed dob amendment email (amended now), emailed DS-3032, Logged into payment portal (not invoiced), booked medical - 20th October

5th October 2011 - Emailed expedite

6th October 2011 - 2 emails from NVC (expedite and ds-3032 responses)

- SIF at payment portal.

7th October 2011 - expedite approved

12th October 2011 - case left NVC (nice birthday present!)

13th October 2001 - case arrived in UK

20th October 2011 - Medical - passed

24th October 2011 - DS-230 & DS-2001 received by Embassy

3rd November 2011 - interview - approved

4th November 2011 - text message from courier, saying they are delivering on Monday

7th November 2011 - Visa received

10th November 2011 - POE - LA

I tried both ways. Also, I tried it with and without the CSB(for Casablanca) which is at the front. My IIN is 8 numbers long. Is that correct?

Now I just got something different, so I wonder if they are actually updating it right now.

Sign In Failed

Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please click on the Contact the NVC hyperlink if you believe that you have received this message in error.

For the case number, you always put the three characters, so include the CSB. And yes, the IIN is 8 digits long.

If you're getting the SIF message now, then you're fine and inputting the numbers correctly. Most people get that for a few days. When you are able to log in, you should see the AOS bill invoiced, and very soon, the IV bill. Just keep checking the site ;)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Armenia
Timeline

That scheduling during the second week of the month is rubbish.

I just called NVC today and they told me we were schedule for an interview Nov 10.

It looks like a lot of people are getting appointments today, so if you're waitin for a date you might want to call!

Congrats and Good Luck :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

IS good to see them moving

Got excited and called as well, just to get disappointed. The answer this time was “call the third week of October to see if we scheduled you for a November interview"

And I said...of course..Not only will I call you twice a day as I have been doing lately, but I will kick it up one more notch and call you until your all recognize my voice and will be no need to verify the petitioner and beneficiary :P

Timeline

And I said...of course..Not only will I call you twice a day as I have been doing lately, but I will kick it up one more notch and call you until your all recognize my voice and will be no need to verify the petitioner and beneficiary :P

Try not to make them too mad. You haven't gotten what you want yet.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Armenia
Timeline

Try not to make them too mad. You haven't gotten what you want yet.

I have been behaving for this many months so i wont mess it up now...I was just joking

With that said, i will not stop calling for updates

Filed: Timeline

This process is so frustrating, being apart from our loved ones often unbearable...

Each day feels so very long.

Yet we all choose to go through this process.

So I guess with September almost done...and no nvc # it will be time to join the October NVC thread and cross fingers.

Good luck to you all

July 2010 - Hubby and our children moved back to USA (for work etc)

Nov 2010 - Visited for 3 weeks (it hurts like mad to be away from them)

June 2011 - visited for 4 weeks

26th June 2011 -I-130 Express Mail to Chicago

28th June 2011- I-130 Chicago signed for package

12th July - Returned to UK..

29th June 2011 - USCIS informed me Noa1 mailed on 29th June

2nd July 2011 - Touched

8th August 2011 - Expedite approved

12th August 2011 - Touched

12th August 2011 - The dreaded RFE!

9th September 2011 - RFE received by CSC - being reviewed!

13th September 2011 - USCIS approved

19th September 2011 - NVC received file.

4th October 2011 - NVC # assigned, emailed dob amendment email (amended now), emailed DS-3032, Logged into payment portal (not invoiced), booked medical - 20th October

5th October 2011 - Emailed expedite

6th October 2011 - 2 emails from NVC (expedite and ds-3032 responses)

- SIF at payment portal.

7th October 2011 - expedite approved

12th October 2011 - case left NVC (nice birthday present!)

13th October 2001 - case arrived in UK

20th October 2011 - Medical - passed

24th October 2011 - DS-230 & DS-2001 received by Embassy

3rd November 2011 - interview - approved

4th November 2011 - text message from courier, saying they are delivering on Monday

7th November 2011 - Visa received

10th November 2011 - POE - LA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

NVC and IIN number received!emails given after 3 phone calls. They said they could not accept them. So I got the NVC and IIN at noon (my time and 11am their time). Then tried again at 2 then finally someone accepted the emails at 3pm. Ahumdallah

Edited by togetherforever13

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.