Brusik

Russia build's outpost we build Resorts

9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

Saakashvili on Fighting 'Russian-Planted Slave Mentality'Civil Georgia, Tbilisi / 21 Jul.'11 / 02:42

[/url]

SaakashviliSkiingDiving.jpg

TV grabs showing (left) Saakashvili in Sarpi, Adjara Autonomous Republic, where he dived, just after skiing (right) in mountainous region of Svaneti on July 19. "After skiing at about 4,000 meters from sea [level], we are now diving - in which country else can one do that?" Saakashvili said. President Saakashvili said that major development projects in Batumi and other parts of the country was contributing to destruction of "slave mentality", which Russia was planting for years to make Georgians believe that they are losers.

Saakashvili made the remarks while speaking at a ceremony of opening Radisson Blu hotel in Georgia's Black Sea resort of Batumi on July 20.

"Today is a historic day for this city and a very important day for Georgia's most important sector - tourism." he said. "Not only an architectural masterpiece is being opened here, but, what is the most important, something that will really turn into a symbol of Georgia's success, Georgia's development and Georgia's better future."

He said the new Radisson hotel in Batumi would be followed by other international brands like Holiday Inn, Kempinski, Novotel, Hilton, Conrad, Ritz-Carlton and others.

"I am saying this for those, who do not believe, that it is possible to do it in Georgia and for those who do not believe, that Georgia is really a special country," he said.

Saakashvili said that skeptics, who do not believe that it would be possible to turn Batumi or other places in Georgia into European standard resorts, "are classical archetypes of a slave created by Russia in Georgia."

Saakashvili said that this "slave mentality", involving a wrong notion as if Georgians "are the most retarded and losers" was "planted into our brains" for hundreds of years by Russia. He said construction and major facelift process ongoing in Georgia was now destroying this mentality.

"By the way I was in Nice [France] few days ago for a business meeting and I want to tell you, that even already today Batumi with number of components - public spaces, cultural centers, green space... is better then Nice and in two-three years it [batumi] will be better than Nice and Cannes with all the other parameters too," Saakashvili said.

He said that population in Batumi would increase to 200,000 by early next year and to 500,000 by 2015. Currently about 124,000 people live in Batumi, according to the state statistics office.

"My goal is to make all these developments irreversible," Saakashvili said.

"The country, whose territory's 20% is occupied, the country which is threatened every day... has turned into an example of the most dynamic development and reforms in the world. It happens because the government is not stealing, not a single minister, thier deputies or gamgebeli [head of the provincial districts] are corrupt... and if there is still someone who is [corrupt], we will find a proper place for them," he said.

Saakashvili on Fighting 'Russian-Planted Slave Mentality'Civil Georgia, Tbilisi / 21 Jul.'11 / 02:42

[/url]

SaakashviliSkiingDiving.jpg

TV grabs showing (left) Saakashvili in Sarpi, Adjara Autonomous Republic, where he dived, just after skiing (right) in mountainous region of Svaneti on July 19. "After skiing at about 4,000 meters from sea [level], we are now diving - in which country else can one do that?" Saakashvili said. President Saakashvili said that major development projects in Batumi and other parts of the country was contributing to destruction of "slave mentality", which Russia was planting for years to make Georgians believe that they are losers.

Saakashvili made the remarks while speaking at a ceremony of opening Radisson Blu hotel in Georgia's Black Sea resort of Batumi on July 20.

"Today is a historic day for this city and a very important day for Georgia's most important sector - tourism." he said. "Not only an architectural masterpiece is being opened here, but, what is the most important, something that will really turn into a symbol of Georgia's success, Georgia's development and Georgia's better future."

He said the new Radisson hotel in Batumi would be followed by other international brands like Holiday Inn, Kempinski, Novotel, Hilton, Conrad, Ritz-Carlton and others.

"I am saying this for those, who do not believe, that it is possible to do it in Georgia and for those who do not believe, that Georgia is really a special country," he said.

Saakashvili said that skeptics, who do not believe that it would be possible to turn Batumi or other places in Georgia into European standard resorts, "are classical archetypes of a slave created by Russia in Georgia."

Saakashvili said that this "slave mentality", involving a wrong notion as if Georgians "are the most retarded and losers" was "planted into our brains" for hundreds of years by Russia. He said construction and major facelift process ongoing in Georgia was now destroying this mentality.

"By the way I was in Nice [France] few days ago for a business meeting and I want to tell you, that even already today Batumi with number of components - public spaces, cultural centers, green space... is better then Nice and in two-three years it [batumi] will be better than Nice and Cannes with all the other parameters too," Saakashvili said.

He said that population in Batumi would increase to 200,000 by early next year and to 500,000 by 2015. Currently about 124,000 people live in Batumi, according to the state statistics office.

"My goal is to make all these developments irreversible," Saakashvili said.

"The country, whose territory's 20% is occupied, the country which is threatened every day... has turned into an example of the most dynamic development and reforms in the world. It happens because the government is not stealing, not a single minister, thier deputies or gamgebeli [head of the provincial districts] are corrupt... and if there is still someone who is [corrupt], we will find a proper place for them," he said.

I like it!!!! That means soon I will be able to get my Tvilisi Georgian wine here in Houston. Ohhhh....that's not good, because that is my excuse why I go to Ukraine!!!!! :bonk: Heaven forbid it is because of the beautiful women!!! :whistle:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I like it!!!! That means soon I will be able to get my Tvilisi Georgian wine here in Houston. Ohhhh....that's not good, because that is my excuse why I go to Ukraine!!!!! :bonk: Heaven forbid it is because of the beautiful women!!! :whistle:

You can get Georgian wine in any Russian store in the USA :whistle:

Saakashvili is indeed the only retard in Georgia, there were and there still are many notable Georgian people (or at least those of Georgian ancestry) in Russia and nobody says that Georgians are retards (and if anybody does, that means they are retards themselves). Saakashvili better stop saying all that bs about Russia.

Congrats to Georgia on the new resorts and I wish they get a better president soon. He doesn't have to like Russia, just a smart politician with diplomatic skills will be great.

Вiрити нiкому не можна. Hавiть собi. Менi - можна ©

The prime time season will end soon. Maybe you want to book a room. Citizens of USA and green card residents can go without a visa. Of course there is a time limit on your tourist visit. You can only stay for 360 days.

Here is the link for the hotel: http://www.radissonblu.com/hotel-batumi

Off season rates are $135 to $240 a night, not bad for a brand new hotel.

Now all I need is time and money. :help::rofl:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Stop trying to make Georgia being part of RUB happen, Brusik! ;) We don't want to become GRUB.

GRUB? I was thinking more along the lines of booger (BUGR).

Wife's visa journey:

03/19/07: Initial mailing of I-129F.

07/07/11: U.S. Citizenship approved and Oath Ceremony!

MIL's visa journey:

07/26/11: Initial mailing of I-130.

05/22/12: Interview passed!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

GO GEORGIA!!! Build it up! You have beautiful land and should show it off!

Jealousy is a terrible disease... Get well soon Russians!

02/06/2011 ~ MARRIED IN REPUBLIC OF GEORGIA

03/31/2011 ~ FILED I-130 & G325A (SENT TO CHICAGO LOCKBOX VIA UPS)

04/09/2011 ~ RECEIVED NOA1 IN MAIL :-)

07/11/2011 ~ APPROVED WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

07/29/2011 ~ NVC RECEIVED CASE

08/22/2011 ~ RECEIVED NVC CASE# AND IIN

08/24/2011 ~ EMAILED DS-3032 SENT VIA HUBBYS EMAIL ACCOUNT

08/25/2011 ~ RECEIVED 3 EMAILS FROM NVC

08/25/2011 ~ PAID AOS FEE $88.00

08/26/2011 ~ AOS FEE SHOWS "PAID" - RECEIPT PRINTED AND READY TO MAIL

08/30/2011 ~ AOS PACKAGE SENT FEDEX OVERNIGHT

09/01/2011 ~ IV BILL INVOICED AND PAID

09/06/2011 ~ AOS PACKAGE APPROVED

09/09/2011 ~ IV PACKAGE SENT TO NVC VIA FEDEX OVERNIGHT

09/15/2011 ~ CASE CLOSED

INTERVIEW DATE ~ 11/30/2011 - APPROVED

12/04/2011 ~ ENTERED USA THROUGH JFK AIRPORT

STILL WAITING FOR GREEN CARD......

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.