bekam

k-1 I-129F original packet

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

My Fiance (from Mexico) and I are about to send out the I-129f packet!! I'm so nervous and excited, and even though I have been reviewing, checking and rechecking all the information and discussions about the I-129f papers, G-325A etc.. I still have some questions,

So My fiance signed all the necessary papers when I went to be with him in June of this year (june 23-july2).. so some papers are signed for June 28, 2011. Then I got back from Mexico, signed some other papers (letter describing relationship, cover letter, check etc) and signed that for July 4,2011. But because of some other papers I was still waiting on, and also the general compilation of the packet took a while, I wont be SENDING the packet until this thursday (August 11, 2011).

will these dates be a little suspicious to them ??? they arent going to DENY it just for THAT are they ??

*side note- this site is amazing.. ever since being engaged (dec 2010) ive been reading and looking up info on this site :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi all,

My Fiance (from Mexico) and I are about to send out the I-129f packet!! I'm so nervous and excited, and even though I have been reviewing, checking and rechecking all the information and discussions about the I-129f papers, G-325A etc.. I still have some questions,

So My fiance signed all the necessary papers when I went to be with him in June of this year (june 23-july2).. so some papers are signed for June 28, 2011. Then I got back from Mexico, signed some other papers (letter describing relationship, cover letter, check etc) and signed that for July 4,2011. But because of some other papers I was still waiting on, and also the general compilation of the packet took a while, I wont be SENDING the packet until this thursday (August 11, 2011).

will these dates be a little suspicious to them ??? they arent going to DENY it just for THAT are they ??

*side note- this site is amazing.. ever since being engaged (dec 2010) ive been reading and looking up info on this site :)

No the dates will be ok as they know getting all the info when visiting can take some time and papers are signed at different times.

Divorced !st November 2012.

Married only 2 years 1 month

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

HI

I don't think that will be a reason to deny... Anyhow, which border are you in. I live in a border city as well and am petitioning fiance from Morocco BUT WERE DENIED! We are pending response from USCIS!

Hi all,

:reading:R.V.

Thank yall so much! It's funny how long I have been stressing over this little detail, but now my mind is put at ease.

Also question- I see from the USCIS page that the petition should be filed in Dallas, tx (no matter what state im from) but then i see all the other "lockboxes"- chicago, ..etc.

I just want to clear this up- I WILL be sending it to

The USCIS Dallas Lockbox

For U.S. Postal Service:

USCIS

P.O. Box 660151

Dallas, TX 75266

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Thank yall so much! It's funny how long I have been stressing over this little detail, but now my mind is put at ease.

Also question- I see from the USCIS page that the petition should be filed in Dallas, tx (no matter what state im from) but then i see all the other "lockboxes"- chicago, ..etc.

I just want to clear this up- I WILL be sending it to

The USCIS Dallas Lockbox

For U.S. Postal Service:

USCIS

P.O. Box 660151

Dallas, TX 75266

That's the right address. No matter where you are everything is sent to Dallas, Tx. From there, depending on where you live, they forward your petition to another service center that handles cases from your area. I sent mine to Texas, got the NOA1 about a week later and from there, it went to the California Service Center. Make sure you send it certified mail! Good luck.

Edited by mugumogu

K-1 Visa
04-29-2011: I-129F Sent
05-05-2011: I-129F NOA1
07-18-2011: I-129F NOA2
08-08-2011: NVC Received
08-09-2011: NVC Left
08-10-2011: Consulate Received
08-26-2011: Consulate mailed Packet 3 (invitation letter)
09-01-2011: Packet 3 (invitation letter) Received in US
09-10-2011: Packet 3 (invitation letter) Received in Mexico
09-22-2011: Interview: APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10-04-2011: DHL Waybill number appears in the afternoon
10-05-2011: Picked up visa from DHL office
11-08-2011: POE Houston, Texas
11-19-2011: Married!

AOS
12-06-2011: Applied for Social Security Number
12-08-2011: AOS package sent (I-485, I-765, I-131, and supporting docs)
12-12-2011: Received Social Security Number and card in the mail
12-20-2011: Received NOA1 for I-485, I-765, and I-131
01-06-2012: Completed ASC appointment
02-02-2012: Received appointment notice for AOS interview on March 1, 2012
03-01-2012: Green card interview: APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
03-10-2012: Green card received

ROC

12-27-2013: I-751 Sent

01-02-2014: Received NOA1 for I-751

01-24-2014: Completed ASC appointment

04-01-2014: APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (no interview)

CITIZENSHIP

11-14-2016: N-400 Sent

05-19-2017: Naturalization interview:  APPROVED!!!!!!!

06-28-2017: Citizenship ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.