scandal

U.S.is exporting crime and terror to Canada

265 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Let me fill you in on this and this is coming from experience, not some bs TV program you saw on the tube, or some article.

A human being in the USA can get a DV on a whim. If your wife was to call 911 and tell the cops you looked at her threateningly and she felt scared for her safety, you could very well end up with a DV. It doesn't matter if you looked at her at all to begin with, all she has to do is make that call. Then you end up with a DV on your record.

That's in the real world, not some bs book, law, or TV show. It's called reality and it sucks big time.

If you say so.

Resorting to violence generally indicates a breakdown in communication, an inability to articulate your point of view intelligently.

Since when does violence have to occur in order to get a DV? Are you new to this country by chance?

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

If you say so.

Don't take my word for it, try it out. Have your wife call 911 and tell them you looked at her mean like and she was fearful for her life/safety...whatever. Then see what happens. Be ready to pack your bags for the fact you aren't going to be living in the house you help pay for. Then make sure you have an excellent lawyer and not some schmuck wannabee Public Pretender. Then be ready for the court fight of your life.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Since when does violence have to occur in order to get a DV? Are you new to this country by chance?

English must not be your first language. Read what I posted, read what it was in response to. Then try again.

English must not be your first language. Read what I posted, read what it was in response to. Then try again.

oops...sorry about that. I read the first few words of your post and went from there. My bad. :blush:

sigbet.jpg

Actually slim, in many states, his opinion is right, there aren't varying degrees of domestic violence. Now in the other thread, the old chaingang was bragging about having a criminal history, and now all of a sudden, you have an epiphany?

So when the federal government makes these laws about psych evals for "aggression" are they going to go by local rules or a more general federal standard? What's been the tradition? Have states made the federal government accept their laws or has the federal government (usually by dangling a carrot) made the states accept it's policies?

Any man guilty of any kind of domestic violence may technically be an adult has the emotional maturity of a child.

You've obviously never dated a crazy b!tch. Hats off to you!

(Although, that probably means you're relatively inexperienced in the ladies department since most of them are crazy and the odds of getting ALL non-crazies is very, very low.)

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

I'm gonna agree with you on this one. There are a lot of crazy, rowdy, off the wall women out there that will put a guy through hours of mental torment and then instigate the physical activity.

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

I'm gonna agree with you on this one. There are a lot of crazy, rowdy, off the wall women out there that will put a guy through hours of mental torment and then instigate the physical activity.

Some of 'em like it rough!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I love how indignant you criminals get.

He's right. I am not a criminal.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Requiring pysch evaluations to buy firearms is considered "prior restraint" and could not be used. The 2nd Amendment is settled law and it applies to states and localities as well. You do not have to like it and your opinion is not important.

A person that has be adjudicated to be mentally unstable can be prevented from owning firearms. We do not give a rat's @ss how they do it anywhere else.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

So when the federal government makes these laws about psych evals for "aggression" are they going to go by local rules or a more general federal standard? What's been the tradition? Have states made the federal government accept their laws or has the federal government (usually by dangling a carrot) made the states accept it's policies?

For what it's worth, I'm probably the craziest ###### that anyone will ever meet and my husband has only given me one black eye.

(However, I get the impression that real men know how to beat their women without causing overt damage? Has anyone here ever had to try to explain their black eye and bloody lip to coworkers -- "I was in a car accident" only goes so far.)

Edited by HannahP

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09

NOA received: 11-09-09

lifting of conditions approved: 12-11-09

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

For what it's worth, I'm probably the craziest ###### that anyone will ever meet and my husband has only given me one black eye.

:huh:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

:huh:

I'm being totally serious.

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09

NOA received: 11-09-09

lifting of conditions approved: 12-11-09

Did ya punch him back?

sigbet.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

And I totally understand why a guy would roughhouse a crazy woman (especially when the crazy woman is the initial attacker and before starting/attacking the man she verbally/mentally tormented him for an hour)..

In your experience with being roughhoused did/do you deserve it most of the time?

I cannot relate or sympathize with a guy giving a black eye so I don't mean that event but the other times...The roughhousing..

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1