8 posts in this topic

What vaccinations need to be proved/seen in the vaccination supplement form for AOS?

Does the doctor have to fill out any specific form or just have copies of whatever vaccinations they have in your file?

.png

Ignore the first questions- i just found the answer.

but the 2nd question still stands...Does the doctor have to fill out any specific form or just have copies of whatever vaccinations they have in your file?

.png

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
Ignore the first questions- i just found the answer.

but the 2nd question still stands...Does the doctor have to fill out any specific form or just have copies of whatever vaccinations they have in your file?

They have to fill out the Attachment to the I-693 Medical Exam Form. The USCIS Civil Surgeon will have this form.

Knowledge itself is power - Sir Francis Bacon

I have gone fishing... you can find me by going here http://**removed due to TOS**

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

When my fiance went through her medical etc. in Colombia the Dr gave her a DS3025 - Vaccination Worksheet. That's all I sent in with the I485 and never got the I693. We had our interview last Friday and they never asked for anything. So, maybe you need it, maybe you don't. Good Luck

K1

March 2 Filed I-129 F

July 21 Interview in Bogota ** Approved ** Very Easy!

AOS

Oct 19 Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago

Feb 17 AOS interview in Denver. Biometrics also done today! (Interviewing officer ordered them.)

Apr 25 Green card received

Removal of conditions

March 17 Refiled using new I-751 form

April 16 Biometrics done

July 10 Green card production ordered

Citizenship

Jan 20 filed N400

Feb 04 NOA date

Feb 24 Biometrics

May 5 Interview - Centennial (Denver, Colorado) Passed

June 10 Oath Ceremony - Teikyo Loretto Heights, Denver, Colorado

July 7 Received Passport in 3 weeks

Shredded all immigration papers Have scanned images

yup. they fill out this form...

Appendix A. Supplemental Form To I-693

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Some times they ask for the I-693 supplement, sometimes they don't. In our case we originally just sent in our DS-3025 and we didn't get an RFE. But when we got to the interview they wanted our I-693 supplement, so we were glad we did it.

The officer who approved us said that she's always relieved when people bring the supplement, because lots of times between the case coming from the airport to the actual offices, the medical results can disappear in transit, and she's had lots of people who have had that happen to so when they get to the interview, neither one of them has any original medical results, so they can't be approved.

That's why the I-693 is important, because it's good back up if something goes long. Good luck!

Claudeth had the MMR at St. Lukes and had the civil surgeon do the tetanus

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.