bairesgirl

Got an e mail saying my card is in production...

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!! I know the answer might be pretty obvious but, I had my AOS interview today at the Hartford Office in CT and I just got an e mail saying my card was in production, from what I understand this means they decided to approve me right?

The reason why I ask is cause I ve been told that office takes a few days before you anything and I m surprised they got back to me this quick, I don t wanna create false expectations or something...hehe

When I go into the UCSIS website and out my receipt number it always says it s on the final phase ( card production) there s a phase before that called " Post decision" or something ( I suppose that s in case they would need more evidence or something, but it s says a card is in production.

I would like to hear opinions, thanks a lot!!!!

:dance:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello everyone!! I know the answer might be pretty obvious but, I had my AOS interview today at the Hartford Office in CT and I just got an e mail saying my card was in production, from what I understand this means they decided to approve me right?

The reason why I ask is cause I ve been told that office takes a few days before you anything and I m surprised they got back to me this quick, I don t wanna create false expectations or something...hehe

When I go into the UCSIS website and out my receipt number it always says it s on the final phase ( card production) there s a phase before that called " Post decision" or something ( I suppose that s in case they would need more evidence or something, but it s says a card is in production.

I've seen many cases where the email/txt came later the same day. Congrats! You're approved!!:dance:

N-400

Feb. 12, 2016 - Sent N-400 to USCIS (3-year rule)

Feb. 19, 2016 - NOA1

Mar. 14, 2016 - Biometrics

June 2, 2016 - Interview - Recommended for Approval

Gosh I m soooo happy guys!!!!! yes that s what i think... like i said if they needed more evidence, the card wouldn t be in production yet...

I ll let everyone know when I get something on the mail, I m stoked!! :)

Congrats :thumbs:

Hey I forgot to wish u good luck on your interview! I see it s coming up soon!

Try to relax ( i know it s hard, my mouth was dry, i was super nervous) and things ll be allright.

All the luck!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi bairesgirl,

we have the same interview date and same thing, the IO never made a decision on the spot. our interview was in Atlanta, Georgia. i think our interview went very smooth and is more of conversational. she said she would just need to do some security checks in the afternoon. she also discussed about the removal of conditions.

i asked her if she's going to stamp my passport and she said, they dont do it anymore since the card comes fast already. we left hanging with no answers.

when we arrived home in the afternoon, i went straight to the internet and check the USCIS website. the I-485 says, card/document production but the I-130 still under review.

are you on the same thing? thanks

Hey I forgot to wish u good luck on your interview! I see it s coming up soon!

Try to relax ( i know it s hard, my mouth was dry, i was super nervous) and things ll be allright.

All the luck!!

Thank you!

Hi there Karah!! well actually this s the first green card i get... so my conditions will be removed after 2 yrs...

On the mail it says a card is in production for me and that if i don t get it in 30 days i gotta contact them.

I got the same e mail today but with different date...

The sooner I get the green card the better, I wanna relax 100 %.

So was this your first green card or u r removing the conditions with that interview ( meaning u got your first one 2 yrs ago??)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.