wayno

Does this look good so far?

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

hello, I'm in the process of assembling the papers for my wifes ROC and would like to get this sent in ASAP as the window opened this July 14th. I would like to get some feedback and/or opinions on whether everything looks good so far. At the moment I have:

> I-751 petition

>tax transcripts for 2009 and the return from H&R block site for 2010. I just filed since I had an extension for being out of the country and it's too early to get the transcripts from 2010.

>homeownership; Copy of deed, tax assesment, paper from lawer, and HOA I.D. cards for both of us

>joint bank accounts. One going back to 09 and one just recently with her name put on. I have an explanation why I waited so long for the one account. We were buying a house and since the mortgage was going in my name (she has no credit) it was best not to have her on my main account.

>Health insurance; I started her this January and once again an explanation as to why we're not on the same policy. It was cheaper to put her on a seperate policy with a higher deductable and with my past history I would have had to have been reevaluated and didn't want to take the chance now.

>Family plan on phone. I lost all previous bills with our names but sent in asst. since January.

>Copy's of her state I.D and my drivers license as well as change of address cards we recently recieved to go with them

>3 travel itinorary print outs for trips to Costa Rica.

>Other evidence incl: water bill with both of our names, copy's of physicals we took showing same date and address, Copy of cable installation bill in my name but signed by her, and about a dozen asst. photos of us in different locations and times with other family members spanning the time since she arrived as a resident.

I know I need to send a check and a copy of her green card as well as a cover letter also.

Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

This is my list so far:

- G-1145 – Form for E-notification of Application/Petition Acceptance

- Payment in the amount of $590.00 payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security

- I-751 – Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, signed & dated #####

- Copy of Conditional Permanent Resident Card (front and back)

- Evidence of Relationship

o Copy IRS transcripts 2009, 2010 & 2011 showing joint filing

o Copy Wells Fargo joint account

o Copy First Trust & Savings joint account

o Copy Verizon cell phone bill (showing joint names)

o Electricity & Gas bill (showing joint names)

o Health Insurance showing joint names

o Copy Drivers licenses showing same address

o Copy Car Insurance cards (showing joint names)

o Photos from wedding & various occasions

o Document from house deed/mortgage papers listing joint names

o Document stating Vanessa not permitted on Deed

o Power of Attorney document giving Tony permission to sign on Vanessa’s behalf

Stuff still to get (if possible)

o More stuff showing same address

o Wills & Powers of Attorney showing each other as beneficiaries

o Flight records showing both travelled together

o Birth certificate of any children

o Lease/Mortgage agreement

o Affidavits from at least two (2) people who have know both of us since obtaining LPR

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.