ibee4qb

CR-1 Interview schedulle in Accra

16 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Thank God I picked my CR-1 appt. package at US Embassy in Accra. The shocking part is that, the interview date is not due until March 1, 2012. I was upset but am cool now cos with God nothing long. Atleast I know my date now and wishing good luck to everyone who has got their date yet.

Timeline

C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S* IBEE :star::dance::dance::dance: We R VERY Happy 4 u both!!!

There is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith in God should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever” ~Mahatma Gandhi~

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline

Thank God I picked my CR-1 appt. package at US Embassy in Accra. The shocking part is that, the interview date is not due until March 1, 2012. I was upset but am cool now cos with God nothing long. Atleast I know my date now and wishing good luck to everyone who has got their date yet.

Congrats. when was your case completed at NVC?. You are in CR1/IR1 category right?.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guinea
Timeline

Congratulations to you.....

When was your case completed by the NVC? Are you a CR-1? My case was completed on 07/12/11, Do you know how long i will wait for the interview date? Thanks and good luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

First of all let me say Im so happy for you & your wife to get such good news, Congradulations. But I must say I'm so very upset & disgusted with this whole system Your case was 4 months behind me & my husband. I do not understand why we did not get an interview. We finalized the NVC April 2010 & you August 2010 yet we have had no news & NO August interview. So frustrated :(

Keep the Faith, Everything In Life Happens for a reason. One Love

Timeline

Congratulations to you.....

When was your case completed by the NVC? Are you a CR-1? My case was completed on 07/12/11, Do you know how long i will wait for the interview date? Thanks and good luck

My case was completed with NVC since August 2010. Yes, I am CR-1. With your case I believe you will hear something within two to three months since is not in Ghana. Ghana is very slow in terms of CR-1 interview date. Good luck.

Timeline

First of all let me say Im so happy for you & your wife to get such good news, Congradulations. But I must say I'm so very upset & disgusted with this whole system Your case was 4 months behind me & my husband. I do not understand why we did not get an interview. We finalized the NVC April 2010 & you August 2010 yet we have had no news & NO August interview. So frustrated :(

I understand your pain Mrs. Addo. I am praying for everyone who hasn't got their dates yet. Living apart is not joke thing and I pray things get better. May God help you to get a soonest date as you have waited longer than I. Good luck

Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline

Yeah. I've also been waiting for an interview date since April 2010.

Filed: Country: Ghana
Timeline

Wow!! Congratulations. So you were contacted by letter to pick up your CR-1 appt. package in Accra? Was your case expedited at all? I'm getting my hopes up because our case was closed a month after yours. Maybe we'll get some word soon, too! Please keep us updated on the process. March is just around the corner.

Timeline

Congrats for the date. March will be here sooner than you know it. Atleast you have a date for which to plan things out. I hope accra is finally moving things along,too. I was looking at ur timeline and you guys waited a while just for case to be completed at NVC....Blessed :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.