Mrs. Taylor 2009

how to get my daughter here in USA

7 posts in this topic

Hello there everybody here in VJ, just needing some help regarding my daughter. She is included on my CR1 petition before but i put to follow on that question. So, now we are trying to know HOW WE COULD GET HER ALREADY HERE WITH US IN USA before she gets 18 yrs. What is the best thing we can do? do we need to file another petition for her?

We gladly appreciate all the help with this questions. GOD bless!!! =)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello there everybody here in VJ, just needing some help regarding my daughter. She is included on my CR1 petition before but i put to follow on that question. So, now we are trying to know HOW WE COULD GET HER ALREADY HERE WITH US IN USA before she gets 18 yrs. What is the best thing we can do? do we need to file another petition for her?

yes, she will need her own petition... i will assume her usc stepfather can petition for her

YMMV

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Yup - Your USCitizen husband will file for her (an I-130 petition)

and

can request expedite with USCIS as well, in a cover letter on top of the I-130,

also write on outside of mailer packet in RED INK - 'EXPEDITE/CR-2, CR-1 already in USA'

Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Timeline

Your daughter was never included in the CR1 petition for you. Derivative beneficiaries are not allowed in Immediate Relative cases.

Your US citizen MUST file a separate petition for your daughter.

Thank you to all the VJ people that give time to answer my questions. I do appreciated all the replies and advice. I am a little bit sad though =( about doing another petition again eventhough she's already included on my petition before like I said she's illegitimate. I just wished I could turn back time and should bring her with me when I passed the interview in Manila before. Again, thank you soo much to all the replies and GOD bless you ALL!!! ;)

Filed: Timeline

Thank you to all the VJ people that give time to answer my questions. I do appreciated all the replies and advice. I am a little bit sad though =( about doing another petition again eventhough she's already included on my petition before like I said she's illegitimate. I just wished I could turn back time and should bring her with me when I passed the interview in Manila before. Again, thank you soo much to all the replies and GOD bless you ALL!!! ;)

Your daughter was NEVER included in the petition for you. Derivative beneficiaries are not allowed in Immediate Relative cases. She was only listed for informational purposes. Realize that you and your husband made a common mistake by not filing separately for her.

Edited by Jojo92122

Your daughter was NEVER included in the petition for you. Derivative beneficiaries are not allowed in Immediate Relative cases. She was only listed for informational purposes. Realize that you and your husband made a common mistake by not filing separately for her.

:thumbs: might be confusing with K-3/K-4.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.