웃

Saudi: You break law we chop your head off!

181 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Really? Not even One? Come On...

Today looks like a lovely day. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

if you say so. its my weekend to host the race party. i gotta get the bbq started & the beer on ice. have a good day duncan, it'll be alright buddy.

Sounds like fun, what kind of race?

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

:lol: OMG really? the ole wait until the sharks leave the shore line then go piss in the water again....classic sir classic. oh please mr. griffin, you've never belittled me. you lack the wit & intelligence to achieve your desired outcome w/ me. it looks like you brought reinforcement this time. i bet facebook looked like this last night, after you tucked your tail & ran for help, didn't it?

stewie.gif

Never were truer words spoken or typed as the case may be. good.gifgood.gifgood.gif

IR5

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

One of the cool bits about being a member here, is that one has something useful to contribute.

If __YOU__ are not in the USA, with all of these hearts/points - somethings busted in yer Immigration Journey - perhaps tis time for you to be elsewhere? IE - you've run your course, and aren't in the USA any longer... You made yer choice for domicile - it ain't the USA - so yer POV for these things is not only skewed - but yer basis for existence on VJ is tenuous - yer done, left the USA for other pastures...

I didn't know that being from the USA or wanting to live here was a prerequisite to posting.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

like it matters what the un thinks? lately they were up in arms about texas - what are they gonna do, pass a resolution against texas? :lol:

Well, no, they only do resolutions against Israel. That said, Israel abolished the death penalty in 1954.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Timeline

I didn't know that being from the USA or wanting to live here was a prerequisite to posting.

The latest rumor is that Darnell is Ewok.

I mean, he does play the part, yes?

I think everyone should arrive at the same conclusion, soonish.

Sounds like fun, what kind of race?

Nascar. a couple time a month a group of friends make a point to get together & keep up with each other. this weekend was louden,nh...short track..a lot of action & it was my turn to host. so, we scheduled it for my house this weekend...good times eating good food w/ good friends. :)

7yqZWFL.jpg

Timeline

Nascar. a couple time a month a group of friends make a point to get together & keep up with each other. this weekend was louden,nh...short track..a lot of action & it was my turn to host. so, we scheduled it for my house this weekend...good times eating good food w/ good friends. :)

NASCAR only or did you get in a bit of bench racing? BTW, did you see a Dodge Daytona with a number 43 on it? tongue.gif

IR5

NASCAR only or did you get in a bit of bench racing? BTW, did you see a Dodge Daytona with a number 43 on it? tongue.gif

of course. its a bunch of people sitting around drinking...some stories get enhanced. thats wierd isn't it? i still can't get use to the petty's fielding fords. allmendinger did well posting a 12th. but, man they gotta work on that pit crew..i'm thinking that could've been a top 5 ride this week.

7yqZWFL.jpg

Timeline

of course. its a bunch of people sitting around drinking...some stories get enhanced. thats wierd isn't it? i still can't get use to the petty's fielding fords. allmendinger did well posting a 12th. but, man they gotta work on that pit crew..i'm thinking that could've been a top 5 ride this week.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the 23 or 18-degree debate but I miss the Old Skool stuff. The cars all look too much alike and I guess that's to be expected but gimme a Torino and a Superbird or two. Where's Junior Johnson when you need him? crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

IR5

America is going from bad to worse. It used to be Valium ball, waiting for somebody to score a run and finally end the game. Now it's watching cars go round and round, hoping to see some spectacular car crash that everybody walks away from unscathed. Even football has gone from bone crushing turf wars in the rain, the mud, and the snow, to some elaborate ballet on carpet away from the elements.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the 23 or 18-degree debate but I miss the Old Skool stuff. The cars all look too much alike and I guess that's to be expected but gimme a Torino and a Superbird or two. Where's Junior Johnson when you need him? crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

He's growing dope instead of running moonshine.

Timeline

America is going from bad to worse. It used to be Valium ball, waiting for somebody to score a run and finally end the game. Now it's watching cars go round and round, hoping to see some spectacular car crash that everybody walks away from unscathed. Even football has gone from bone crushing turf wars in the rain, the mud, and the snow, to some elaborate ballet on carpet away from the elements.

He's growing dope instead of running moonshine.

He moved to BC?

IR5