GVick87

Is this enough evidence of possibility to support?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hello everyone!

My fiance finally got her interview date through yesterday and we are scheduled for August the 23rd. I am about to send off my form I-134 and wanted to make sure that I am sending enough evidence along. I have read lots of posts on this, but I have a "better safe than sorry" mindset towards this. =)

I am currently employed making about $38,000 per year and I am sending:

1) Proof of employment/salary letter from employer

2) 2010 1040 Tax Form

3) 2009 and 2010 W2 forms

4) 2 most recent pay stubs

I currently own my own home which has a value of 112,000 but I have a mortgage on it for 109,000 so I havent included this in fear of it doing more harm than good.

Is this enough evidence to go along with Form I-134?

Thank you in advance!

Gyver

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You don't need to include anything else than your current income if you make above 125% of the poverty guidelines for hour house hold.

I would probably include a few more than 2 pay stubs, we had 8 pay stubs with our I-134. The rest is good though.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello there! a friend of mine was asked to show at least 6 recent pay stubs. but this was at least 6 mos. ago. so if you want to be on the safe side, adding more pay stubs wouldn't hurt, would it? good luck!

You don't need to include anything else than your current income if you make above 125% of the poverty guidelines for hour house hold.

I would probably include a few more than 2 pay stubs, we had 8 pay stubs with our I-134. The rest is good though.

Luke 1:37 - "For with GOD nothing shall be impossible."

AOS Journey

• 02.25.2012 - AOS, EAD, AP sent
  • 02.29.2012 - received text/email receipt notices
  • 03.22.2012 - transferred to CSC
  • 04.19.2012 - biometrics appointment
  • 05.02.2012 - EAD & AP approved
  • 10.19.2012 - AOS approved

K1 Journey

• 05.2000 - met in class - Orlando, FL
  • 05.2011 - K1 filed
  • 11.2011 - K1 visa received
  • 01.2012 - POE/Wedding

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

hello there! a friend of mine was asked to show at least 6 recent pay stubs. but this was at least 6 mos. ago. so if you want to be on the safe side, adding more pay stubs wouldn't hurt, would it? good luck!

Oh wow! They asked for that many even with a letter verifying wages? That's a lot of paperwork! Oh well, I can print them out at the office tomorrow before I sent the packet off.

Oh wow! They asked for that many even with a letter verifying wages? That's a lot of paperwork! Oh well, I can print them out at the office tomorrow before I sent the packet off.

That's Manila, Philippines and you're going to London so won't be the same. You have enough proof for London, if the income meets the required amount. The tax return and employment letter will satisfy London without any pay stubs.

Good luck!

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Hey your interview is on my birthday! Yay lets hope its a lucky day for us both!!! :P:dance:

K1 PROCESS:

11/1/10: NOA1 Received

4/14/11: NOA2 - Approved!!!!

8/18/11: Visa in hand

8/29/11: POE in ATLANTA!!!!

9/16/11: Married!!!

AOS PROCESS:

10/4/11: Social Security Card Arrived!

11/10/11: AOS Package mailed to Chicago Lockbox

11/19/11: NOA1

12/2/11: Biometrics

12/10/11: Case transferred to the California Service Center

03/06/12: EAD approved and card production!

03/14/12: EAD card in hand!

08/04/12: Green card in production!

08/09/12: Green card in hand!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.