Tiff

CR1/Blue Slip

77 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

They are going to cross reference the list against a data bank to see if maybe a name pops up for someone that has sponsored and/or committed fraud in the past or even other criteria. If there is nothing to worry about then just send the list as they asked.

They are looking for someone shady..... if there is nothing shady then dont worry...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all!

I wished I have know this website before my husband's interview and before I submitted the relationship timeline. I did know getting Visa from VN is this hard becuase I was thinking that if our relationship is real then there is nothing to worry. But after I've learned what I have read on internet, I broke out a cold sweat with many sleepness night. Here is my general timeline of our relationship. We have been introduced by my Dad's former longtime coworker in September 2009. My first trip was in January 29th 2010 and he proposed to me on February 14th 2010 at Tan Son Nhat Airport, that was on Valentine's day and also the day I flew back to America. My second trip to Vietnam was on September 18th 2010 to sign our marriage license and came back to United States on October 15th, 2010. My third trip was just recently, it was on June 9th, 2011 thru June 28th, 2011 for our wedding. We got married on June 18th, 2011, but coincidentally, he got the letter to schedule for interview 2 days prior to our wedding. He got all the dates right, even the date when did we go and sign our marriage license. He got a blue slip asking 4 notarized letters in English if possible (3 from me and 1 from him asking for his past 10 years of residency.) I felt so naive and dumb after reading the postings on this website.

They asked for:

Time line of our relationship ( I only wrote about 1 1/2 pages. I thought make it short and sweet becuase nobody has time to read down to the details. Keep in mind that I did not found this website until after the blue slip.

Where/who have I lived with for the last 10 years

Where and how my son'd dad lived and evident of his address. ( I have a son out of a weddlock and we rarely communicate to each other after the birth of my son so I have no evident of his address)

My husband was scheduled to submit all these in on June 14th, 2011 which is today. When he got there, they also asking my husband's past 10 years of residency in Vienamese as well and he only have the one tranlsated in English. They told him to come back on this Monday 7/18/2011.

Possible reg flags to CO:

I am female/single mom who married husband in Vietnam

I am six years older than my husband but he looks older than I am.

I have kid and he doesn't, but we both have never been married before.

I have much higher education than he does.

My guts feeling is that we might end up with the white slip on this Monday. Any thought????By the way, my husband said that the two female interviewers are very nice and friendly. I am praying every day and loosing sleep :-(.

Thank you in advance for your comments.

I meant that I DID NOT know getting Visa in Vietnam is this difficult...

Hi all,

Finally, I was able to colllect all of my husband relatives' documents requested from US Embassy, and we are about to submit it. But alas, we have found out that my husband have said the date that I came back to Vietnam for the first time was wrong!!!! It was about few days off. The reason for that, in his mind, he was so sure that I came back on the weekend, but actually it was on Monday instead. I gave him all of the boarding passes and I did not have the first time boarding pass copied on my end, so therefore, I wrote in the timeline base on what he has said during the interview. Has anyone came across with the same situation and what did you do? What should we do at this point??? Please help :-(

Edited by Tiff

Timeline

Hi all,

Finally, I was able to colllect all of my husband relatives' documents requested from US Embassy, and we are about to submit it. But alas, we have found out that my husband have said the date that I came back to Vietnam for the first time was wrong!!!! It was about few days off. The reason for that, in his mind, he was so sure that I came back on the weekend, but actually it was on Monday instead. I gave him all of the boarding passes and I did not have the first time boarding pass copied on my end, so therefore, I wrote in the timeline base on what he has said during the interview. Has anyone came across with the same situation and what did you do? What should we do at this point??? Please help :-(

Just turn in the requested documents and see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

Just turn in the requested documents and see what happens.

Hello all :)

Now my lawyer needs the entire phone records from the time we initially contacted which was back in September 2009. The thing is that I used Lenux pinless company to call him in which the company able to provide me all of the calling records up to that date. Whenever my husband called me from Vietnam, his number showed on my T-Mobile call details report, but the problem is that T-Mobile only let me print out the report for 12 months back which is back to September 2010. I still need to have all the calling records from September 2010 back to September 2009. I have called T-Mobile and the representative told me that they can send me the print out but they have to charge me $5/per month which add up to be $60 for 12 months. The problem is that they can only print out the billing statements but they won't able to provide the whole detail of our calls. Did anyone have the same situation? Is the T-Mobile representative has gave me the correct information about they are unable to print out the whole detail? What is my alternative options? I don't have that much of calling records on Lenux as much as I have on T-Mobile. Thank you for your feed back and good luck to you all.

Tiff

Edited by Tiff

Hello all :)

Now my lawyer needs the entire phone records from the time we initially contacted which was back in September 2009. The thing is that I used Lenux pinless company to call him in which the company able to provide me all of the calling records up to that date. Whenever my husband called me from Vietnam, his number showed on my T-Mobile call details report, but the problem is that T-Mobile only let me print out the report for 12 months back which is back to September 2010. I still need to have all the calling records from September 2010 back to September 2009. I have called T-Mobile and the representative told me that they can send me the print out but they have to charge me $5/per month which add up to be $60 for 12 months. The problem is that they can only print out the billing statements but they won't able to provide the whole detail of our calls. Did anyone have the same situation? Is the T-Mobile representative has gave me the correct information about they are unable to print out the whole detail? What is my alternative options? I don't have that much of calling records on Lenux as much as I have on T-Mobile. Thank you for your feed back and good luck to you all.

Tiff

[/quote

T-Mobile call report update: I decided to call T-Mobile the second around and talk to different customer service representative because from my past expriences, whenever you are dealing with calling center you need to get second opinion. This second rep was able to get me the full detail of my calling reports. She stated that they have two options in their system, one is for statement only, and another is for detail. The first representative did not know that and told me other wise.

Glad you got it worked out. Is calling the only contact you had. Did y'all email back and forth?

We do have all of the Yahoo chat records, but not much in emailing. C/O has not requested for the chat logs nor phone records yet, but my guess is that since we already have 2 blue slips; so therefore, our lawyer needs these information to build our case stronger. I have to wait for another 5 to 10 business days for T-Mobile mailing. They won't send it thru email. Another 10 days in delay :-(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Your US passport was not stamped when you entered Vietnam? That sounds unlikely.

I can tell you that this had happened to me. You did ask me about not getting stamped a while back.

My visa stamp was stapled into my passport. On the day of my departure they removed my visa stamp and handed my passport to me. When I got home and began working on my k-1 petition that is when I noticed there was no ink on any of my pages.

I can tell you that this had happened to me. You did ask me about not getting stamped a while back.

My visa stamp was stapled into my passport. On the day of my departure they removed my visa stamp and handed my passport to me. When I got home and began working on my k-1 petition that is when I noticed there was no ink on any of my pages.

You didn't know that the very first thing one's supposed to do the next morning after arrival is to photocopy that Attached Visa with the VNese Custom Arrival stamp on it? Now you know. Hopefully others reading do as well!

Copies of trip ticket stubs/ boarding passes and similar items are meaningless to the C/O. Only copies of the Visa stamps and your credit card statements showing the transactions and dates count.

Edited by Hot Vit Lon

• 3 weeks later...

You didn't know that the very first thing one's supposed to do the next morning after arrival is to photocopy that Attached Visa with the VNese Custom Arrival stamp on it? Now you know. Hopefully others reading do as well!

Copies of trip ticket stubs/ boarding passes and similar items are meaningless to the C/O. Only copies of the Visa stamps and your credit card statements showing the transactions and dates count.

My case update: We have submitted everything we could think of that would help our case on Monday by Marc Ellis. C/O told him that we will received something from them within the next two weeks. Praying this is a good sign :-)

• 2 weeks later...

We Got Our VISA APPROVED letter!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance: Now I have to read more from this forum for what to expect after this. I am so blessed to have found this website. It has helped me to educate myself and know what to expect so I didn't break down for the unexpected. Good luck to everyone who are still waiting. (L)

congrats!!

To quotes a movie, “So how does it happen, great love? Nobody knows... but what I can tell you is that it happens in the blink of an eye. One Moment you're enjoying your life, and the next you're wondering how you ever lived without them.” I felt I found something with Kieu that is rare in life... true love.

LOL...Thanks tcTTct! I guess each case has it own uniqueness, that's why we are keep guessing on how the C/O thinks. I am so grateful for everything :-) Thank you Buddah and thank you everyone!!

congrats!!

Thank you Long& Kieu! :-) :-)

LOL...Thanks tcTTct! I guess each case has it own uniqueness, that's why we are keep guessing on how the C/O thinks. I am so grateful for everything :-) Thank you Buddah and thank you everyone!!

Thank you Long& Kieu! :-) :-)

I hope I get that fortunate in the future!!

To quotes a movie, “So how does it happen, great love? Nobody knows... but what I can tell you is that it happens in the blink of an eye. One Moment you're enjoying your life, and the next you're wondering how you ever lived without them.” I felt I found something with Kieu that is rare in life... true love.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.