_Simpson_

Off to France

10 posts in this topic

After seeing how the US womans soccer team defeated Brazil I have to say that I'm pretty interested in seeing how the world cup turns out. Plus I love being able to cheer for my country on a world stage.

The score right now is 1:1

Edited by _Simpson_

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

The Tour De France is also going on now

Seen a stage last year. That's when I met the better half last year in France ;-) and the Visa journey began

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

The Tour De France is also going on now

Seen a stage last year. That's when I met the better half last year in France ;-) and the Visa journey began

Tour De France is like a slow slow version of NASCAR. I never been able to watch either one. Besides it seems that our guys need to dope up to win in that sport.

Edited by _Simpson_

Timeline

Tour De France is like a slow slow version of NASCAR. I never been able to watch either. Besides it seems that our guys need to dope up to win in that sport.

Ever try and riding a bike over even a very small hill ??

You'd gain new respect for what they do

Doping hell ever-bodies a dope or doping in sports any more including NASCAR bootleg liquor ?? Is how they got started right ???

Beside when I ride the Harley or bike always enjoy good beer afterwards I just burn more calories on the road bike./ MTB

So I can drink more beer

Edited by Ironman140

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

Ever try and riding a bike over even a very small hill ??

You'd gain new respect for what they do

Doping hell ever-bodies a dope or doping in sports any more including NASCAR bootleg liquor ?? Is how they got started right ???

Beside when I ride the Harley or bike always enjoy good beer afterwards I just burn more calories on the road bike./ MTB

So I can drink more beer

I'm not trying to take away anything from those two sports. I just find it very very boring to watch. I ride mountain bikes and I totally understand how physical the sport can be.

Nascar-Boring.gif

Timeline

Have to agree on the boring on TV part. A little like watching paint dry unless you suffered on some of those climbs. Some of the crashes can be wild ;-)

But NASCAR is just going in circles also until crash time

But put me in the game coach and I'm ready to play today

;-)

I'm not trying to take away anything from those two sports. I just find it very very boring to watch. I ride mountain bikes and I totally understand how physical the sport can be.

Nascar-Boring.gif

Have to agree on the boring on TV part. A little like watching paint dry unless you suffered on some of those climbs. Some of the crashes can be wild ;-)

But NASCAR is just going in circles also until crash time

But put me in the game coach and I'm ready to play today

;-)

:lol: I agree nothing beats NASCAR crashes highlight reel.

I think a lot of what watching sports and enjoying it has to do with knowing the sport. For example who's been racing and how long, personal goals and records there looking to set ect. Although that rule doesnt apply to MLB, I know that sport and unless its my team in a playoff game I can't stand to watch it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Not that I disagree with you about NASCAR & biking, but soccer is pretty mind-numbingly boring too.

Nascar-Boring.gif

K1: 01/15/2009 (mailed I-129F) - 06/23/2009 (visa received)

AOS: 08/08/2009 (mailed I-485, I-765, & I-131) - 10/29/2009 (received GC)

Not that I disagree with you about NASCAR & biking, but soccer is pretty mind-numbingly boring too.

I agree which is why I usually dont watch it until its on a world stage and considering the unbelievable win against Brazil I will be watching. Enjoying a sport has a lot to do with knowing the sport and the people as I mentioned earlier.