one...two...tree

What is your exit strategy?

38 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

#######? So everyone is going to kick the can at some point. Why would anyone agonize over that for decades before it actually happens? From having seen my great-grandmother and all but one of my grandparents pass away at various stages of my life, I always had the feeling that they were ever more ready to go the older they were. They were truly at peace with it all. That's how I wanna go out: when I'm ready.

I was and continue to be surprised by the number of people around my age (40ish) with Diabetes related health problems, end liver and kidney disease, etc. Granted, a lot of them have had substance abuse, but a big contributor to their health problems stems from their life styles (smoking, American diet, sedentary lifestyle). Hospitals are now dedicating a whole unit to beriatric patients. This is all fairly new....within the last couple of decades.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm hoping to have a massive heart attack right after spewing semen all over some wonderfully large breasts. If I'm lucky, it'll be about two hours after having a large cheeseburger with cajun fries after a long day at the shooting range with my best buddies.

That sounds like a great way to go and I hope you make it, because it would really suck to be stuck in some hospital because your wife drove you to the ER from sore on your ####### that didn't seem to heal, and you then find out you've got Type II Diabetes and advance stages of kidney disease. At 32, you probably are starting to experience early stages of CVD, but probably won't seek any medical help until the disease has done irreparable harm to your heart. I hope I'm wrong though.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Once my body (internal organs + brain) is unable to support itself anymore, shoot me up with morphine, a paralytic, then put me down like an animal at the vets office. I don't want to ever be artificially kept or suspended. Give my family fair warning, and sufficient time to visit, then get me stoned as hell and let me go.

USCIS

Jul 15/11 - Sent I-130 Package from Honolulu

Jul 18/11 - I-130 package received & signed for in Chicago
Jul 19/11 - Priority Date
Jul 21/11 - NOA1/USCIS Acceptance Confirmation received
Jul 29/11 - Received I-797C hard copy
Aug 4/11 - Touched
Feb 16/12 - NOA2 Approval (212 days since Priority Date)

NVC

Feb 28/12 - NVC Case Number, BIN & IIN Assigned, Optin E-mail for EP Sent

Mar 2/12 - DS-261 Submitted
Mar 5/12 - Electronic Processing Opt-in Accepted, AOS Invoiced & Paid
Mar 7/12 - NVC receive IV electronic package, AOS shows "Paid", AOS Package Sent
Mar 9/12 - IV Bill Invoiced & Paid
Mar 12/12 - AOS fee shows as "Not Paid - Rejected": Human error. AOS re-paid.
Mar 13/12 - IV is "Paid." Will have to be re-paid post imminent "Rejected" status. NVC e-mail "Checklist Cover Letter" asking for my $$$
Mar 14/12 - IV is "Rejected - Not Paid", Re-paid, AOS is "Paid"
Mar 16/12 - IV is "Paid", DS-260 submitted & Package sent
Mar 19/12 - IV Package Received
Mar 20/12 - Case Complete E-mail Received (21 days at NVC)

Final Steps

Apr 10/12 - Interview date assigned: May 9 @ 8:30AM

May 1/12 - Medical Date
May 9/12 - Interview result: Approved!
Jun 22/12 - POE
Jul 23/12 - SSN assigned
Aug 10/12 - Green card in hand

ROC

Mar 25/14 - ROC sent to CSC

Mar 28/14 - Package delivered to CSC

Apr 1/14 - Check cashed

Apr 3/14 - Received NOA1, Receipt Date: 3/28

Jun 15/14 - Move to San Diego

Jun 23/14 - RFE / Package sent: Aug 6, ETA Aug 8

Aug 22/14 - New Card in Production

At 32, you probably are starting to experience early stages of CVD, but probably won't seek any medical help until the disease has done irreparable harm to your heart. I hope I'm wrong though.

Nope. You're absolutely right.

I get winded after walking up a flight of steps and feel somewhat of a buzz after eating. I eat fast food several times a day and I'm about 50lbs overweight. I live a pretty sedentary lifestyle and rarely exercise.

My blood pressure is always high when I get it checked yet I don't do anything about it. And for those of you who really know your CVD trivia, I don't brush my teeth at night and haven't been to the dentist in years.

I think 52 will be quite accurate based on my family history and current habits/condition. I'll probably have a couple of minor ones before I call for Elizabeth, but I'm confident my wife will bug me for at least 20 more years.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm hoping to have a massive heart attack right after spewing semen all over some wonderfully large breasts. If I'm lucky, it'll be about two hours after having a large cheeseburger with cajun fries after a long day at the shooting range with my best buddies.

If the scientists are right, it'll probably be in about 20 years when I'm around 52 years old. That should give my wife ample time to spend the $2,000 death benefit social security will give her.

If the breasts in question are your own, your departure may be sooner than you think.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Nope. You're absolutely right.

I get winded after walking up a flight of steps and feel somewhat of a buzz after eating. I eat fast food several times a day and I'm about 50lbs overweight. I live a pretty sedentary lifestyle and rarely exercise.

My blood pressure is always high when I get it checked yet I don't do anything about it. And for those of you who really know your CVD trivia, I don't brush my teeth at night and haven't been to the dentist in years.

I think 52 will be quite accurate based on my family history and current habits/condition. I'll probably have a couple of minor ones before I call for Elizabeth, but I'm confident my wife will bug me for at least 20 more years.

Strep Viridans? I'd say that's the least of your problems. Slim, you do realize that early studies seem to show a person who suffers from CVD is much more likely to suffer from ED, don't you?

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

If the breasts in question are your own, your departure may be sooner than you think.

Good call! I hate it when I jazz all over myself. I knew I should've bought the name brand paper towels. Quilted is the way to go!

Strep Viridans? I'd say that's the least of your problems. Slim, you do realize that early studies seem to show a person who suffers from CVD is much more likely to suffer from ED, don't you?

Most men don't acknowledge their CVD until they get ED. Priorities man!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

F as in Fat: How Obesity Threatens America's Future 2011

July 2011

http://www.healthyam...1FasInFat10.pdf

Adult obesity rates increased in 16 states in the past year and did not decline in any state, according to F as in Fat: How Obesity Threatens America's Future 2011, a report from the Trust for America's Health (TFAH) and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF). Twelve states now have obesity rates above 30 percent. Four years ago, only one state was above 30 percent.

The obesity epidemic continues to be most dramatic in the South, which includes nine of the 10 states with the highest adult obesity rates. States in the Northeast and West tend to have lower rates. Mississippi maintained the highest adult obesity rate for the seventh year in a row, and Colorado has the lowest obesity rate and is the only state with a rate under 20 percent.

scan0012.jpg

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

That's why I hope it's "the big one" that takes me and I don't have to sit in a hospital bed for years and years waiting to die. Obama and 'nem are scared because so many people are going to play their "right to life" card and run up astronomical bills because they're fat and lazy when they should be working on a respectable heart attack like I am.

It's your patriotic duty, America.

Русский форум член.

They didn't push the button and nuke the world before I turned 40. This is all gravy time now. Maybe I will think of a way to take you all with me when I go.

Need a hand?

Русский форум член.

:lol: It only takes two people to make it a conspiracy. :ph34r:

I've got way more than that already on my list.

Русский форум член.

Filed: Timeline

I've got way more than that already on my list.

If you found out you were terminal, what could be better than a secure overlook with clear fields of fire, a decent high-power rifle, and plenty of ammunition, waiting for your target of choice to come into view, say, every silver Prius you see driving down the highway...

Not that I ever thought about anything like that before...only it was white VW Rabbits, but that was years ago.....before the medication.....and the group sessions....

If you found out you were terminal, what could be better than a secure overlook with clear fields of fire, a decent high-power rifle, and plenty of ammunition, waiting for your target of choice to come into view, say, every silver Prius you see driving down the highway...

Not that I ever thought about anything like that before...only it was white VW Rabbits, but that was years ago.....before the medication.....and the group sessions....

What would be better is a beach-front bungalow full of ovulating RUB lesbians who liked to walk around naked all day.

Русский форум член.