3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

So on the 20th it is time for me to send it my I 751......

I have a few question regarding evidence though.

My Hubby and I have obviously lived togetherever since I entered the US,we do have both Leae Contract with both our names on it and our second Landlord (we lived here for 16 months now ) is willing to write a Statement as to us living together.

We also have two Car Loans together,both not paid off yet.

He is the Beneficiary of my Life Insurance (he is not able to get any due to health issues), he is completley involved with my son's bringing up and is on all school papers listed as my son's father and contact person.My son's teacher wrote a Statement too.

We have a joined Bank Account and our Auto Insurance is in both our names plus a few pictures of us together.

Now comes the problem,

all my Credit Cards are in my name only becaue Hubby's credit is BAD. We also dont have Buddy Lettersbecause my Husband is a 70 % disabled OIF Veteran suffering from PTSD and Depression.He is terrified of crowds and we literally dont have friends that come to our House or we go to theirs......

I am involved at Church and some people know him there ,but they hardly see us together cause as I said he prefers NOT to be around people.

His family lives in MN and we haven't seen them since the Wedding........

I do go to his VA appointments when I can and there is tons of evidence to his condition.

What else could I possibly send them as evidence ?????

We have an absolutley valid Marriage,and with life happening I simply never thought of collecting letters that show our joint address......

Any Suggestions ??

Gotta file on July 20,2011 .

Oh also,I saw on here that pretty much nobody gets Interviews anymore for Removing of Conditions?! Why is that ???

Nat

Met on May 17,2005

Got engaged on Sep 15th,2006

Came to the US for good on Jan 27th,2009

and we got married on March 28th,2009

GOD , grant me the serenity

to accept the things I can not change

the courage to change the things I can

and the wisdom to know the difference!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

As long as you have enough commingling evidence spanning the 2 years, you shouldn't need to bother with letters from friends. It is not required and most people don't include them unless they don't have enough solid evidence of living together and commingling.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Don't fret the affidavits thing/Mach dir keinen Stress wegen der "Zeugnisse" von Bekannten.

As long you got plenty of other evidence of a bone fide marriage, you're good/Solange du genug anderes Beweismaterial hast, passt alles.

Edited by Kar_98

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.