Wishfull

IR-1/CR-1 July 2011 Filers

760 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Nothing here yet.

So there was no help from congressmen or senators? Were they able to put in a service request? Did you try contacting the ombudsman? http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/structure/cisomb.shtm

USCIS

07/24/2011 Got married in Toronto

09/12/2011 Filed I-130

09/13/2011 NOA1

09/16/2011 Touched

03/23/2012 NOA2 (192 days from NOA1 date)

NVC

05/08/12: NVC Case Number, IIN, BID Received

05/08/12: Filled DS261 Online

05/08/12: Sent Optin Email for Electronic Processing

05/08/12: AOS Fee Paid

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So there was no help from congressmen or senators? Were they able to put in a service request? Did you try contacting the ombudsman? http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/structure/cisomb.shtm

Yes, I contacted the Ombudsman. So, how are all of you doing?

Timeline

Yes, I contacted the Ombudsman. So, how are all of you doing?

Waiting :lol:

USCIS

09/12/2011 Filed I-130

09/13/2011 NOA1

09/16/2011 Touched

NVC

Timeline

Anymore long waiters?

I was reading elsewhere of someone who was put in AP while waiting for NOA2 for I-130. They only found out after their congressman made an inquiry and was told it was in AP. Maybe yours is in AP also. Apparently it looks like USCIS doesn't liek to tell you it is in AP.

USCIS

09/12/2011 Filed I-130

09/13/2011 NOA1

09/16/2011 Touched

NVC

Timeline

I was reading elsewhere of someone who was put in AP while waiting for NOA2 for I-130. They only found out after their congressman made an inquiry and was told it was in AP. Maybe yours is in AP also. Apparently it looks like USCIS doesn't liek to tell you it is in AP.

I think after they get the document they have requested we should be in the clear. Pray for me. I do not think I am in AP. My congressman said they just want a document. So, I am sending that in on Wednesday God's willing. I pray shortly after they get that then we will get the approval.

Timeline

Count me in! But of course you guys have been waiting longer than I have. :-)

It seems like you did get one NOA2. What happened to the other one? I can't complain on the timing of things actually. I would have had a setback in paying the fees associated with NVC had we gotten approved already. Therefore, now I have the financial resources available to go through NVC more rapidly than before. I can not complain now because any day now that I get approved I will be able to afford all of the fees associated with the process. I believe Allah (God) has the perfect timing for everything. So, all I can say is Allah (God) is the greatest and I will await the time when is suitable for us to get approved. Hopefully as soon as we mail off this document they are requesting we will be approved in a few days or weeks. Sadly, we celebrated our 1st anniversary on cam a few weeks back. :(

Does anyone know if you can attach an expedite request letter with a requested document letter?

Edited by Funfetti

It seems like you did get one NOA2. What happened to the other one? I can't complain on the timing of things actually. I would have had a setback in paying the fees associated with NVC had we gotten approved already. Therefore, now I have the financial resources available to go through NVC more rapidly than before. I can not complain now because any day now that I get approved I will be able to afford all of the fees associated with the process. I believe Allah (God) has the perfect timing for everything. So, all I can say is Allah (God) is the greatest and I will await the time when is suitable for us to get approved. Hopefully as soon as we mail off this document they are requesting we will be approved in a few days or weeks. Sadly, we celebrated our 1st anniversary on cam a few weeks back. :(

Does anyone know if you can attach an expedite request letter with a requested document letter?

Hi Funfetti. My son and I have the same priority date but he got his NOA2 last month already. I agree with you that God's timing is perfect and even I cannot question that. But I need God's grace to help me be patient. Hope everything will turn out well on your side. I'm sorry I don't know anything about expedite request attached with a requested document letter.

ScreenShot2012-06-15at91431AM.png

Timeline

Hi Funfetti. My son and I have the same priority date but he got his NOA2 last month already. I agree with you that God's timing is perfect and even I cannot question that. But I need God's grace to help me be patient. Hope everything will turn out well on your side. I'm sorry I don't know anything about expedite request attached with a requested document letter.

I am sorry to hear that you are still waiting. That is very strange that he'd be approved and not you. What do they say about it when you inquire? I will pray for you that your case will be approved soon also and that God will give you the needed strength to get through this test of time. This is jut a phase we must go through and a struggle until we get to our loved ones.

I am sorry to hear that you are still waiting. That is very strange that he'd be approved and not you. What do they say about it when you inquire? I will pray for you that your case will be approved soon also and that God will give you the needed strength to get through this test of time. This is jut a phase we must go through and a struggle until we get to our loved ones.

I guess since he's just a toddler, his case is easier to approve. Nothing to check much about his background or whatever. Thanks for the prayers. Will also pray for you. Looking forward to that day when we make an update about being with our loved ones already. :-)

ScreenShot2012-06-15at91431AM.png

Timeline

I guess since he's just a toddler, his case is easier to approve. Nothing to check much about his background or whatever. Thanks for the prayers. Will also pray for you. Looking forward to that day when we make an update about being with our loved ones already. :-)

So, who else from July is still waiting? I am waiting for that day too when we can be with our loved ones. I am sad nowadays.

Edited by Funfetti

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.