Murad

Recieved NOA2

27 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

HI Guys!

My fiancee does live in Moscow, Russia...

We are currently waiting till NVC will recieve all the documents..

I thought after they recieve it they will send everything to Russian Consulate, which is in moscow, and then she will be notified by the consulate with a date of interview and the medical examination place...

IS that right?

How long usually is it going to take?

I was hoping that she will be here in August:( but some of the topics i read here said it's going to take much longer...

My NOA2 Date of Notice is June 16th... How much longer i should wait?:( i can't wait anymore, i planned wedding, i wanted to move out next month to another apartment etc this is why i want to know approximately how much longer it will take for her to come:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

HI Guys!

I thought after they recieve it they will send everything to Russian Consulate, which is in moscow, and then she will be notified by the consulate with a date of interview and the medical examination place...

IS that right?

I was hoping that she will be here in August:( but some of the topics i read here said it's going to take much longer...

My NOA2 Date of Notice is June 16th... How much longer i should wait?:( i can't wait anymore, i planned wedding, i wanted to move out next month to another apartment etc this is why i want to know approximately how much longer it will take for her to come:

Way back in 2009, we got NOA2 in late June, spent about three weeks in AP at NVC and then had first interview scheduled for late September. Do the math.

We had to reschedule their interview due to other reasons.

The process will take as long as it takes; good friends had a total wait time of 10 months, with no RFEs. They are together and happy and have long forgotten all this waiting. This time next year, you will feel the same.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Right now it's a 2-3 months wait between NOA-2 and the interview. In my case it's 2,5 months from NOA-2 to the interview (and the whole process took us about 6,5 months, which is not bad compared to others).

Вiрити нiкому не можна. Hавiть собi. Менi - можна ©

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-5 Country: Ukraine
Timeline

HI Guys!

IS that right?

In my case back in 2007. Petition was approved at the end of February, papers came to the Embassy in Ukraine at the end of March, interview May 21, got passport with visa in a week after that. It took about 3 months.

Timeline

HI Guys!

IS that right?

go to the Embassy website, download the documents and read the information. Link at the top of this page.

Timeline

My buddy who is not on this forum, got his NOA2 on June 14th (same as me) and already has the interview scheduled for Augusts 11th =) Some get through fast and are very lucky and some have to wait a little longer. I think they will schedule you for early September but you can always request an earlier date. Based on this and few other forums, the US Embassy in Moscow has not been as busy as usual but that's not a fact, just an opinion =) Good luck!

event.png

K-1 Visa Journey

03/15/2011 - I-129F sent via USPS

03/18/2011 - NOA1

06/14/2011 - NOA2

07/11/2011 - NVC In

07/11/2011 - NVC Out

07/18/2011 - Consulate Received

08/15/2011 - Interview - Visa Approved

08/31/2011 - Aeroflot - Moscow > Los Angeles

11/19/2011 - Married =)

03/01/2012 - AOS, EAD, & AP packet submitted

03/07/2012 - AOS, EAD, & AP - NOA

03/29/2012 - AOS, EAD, & AP - Biometrics

04/30/2012 - EAD & AP Approved

Timeline

ThANK YOU VERY MUCH!! NVC STILL DIDN"T RECIEVE MY PETITION! I'm Currently waiting till they recieve it and send it to russia:(((

and again Notice date on NOA2 was June 16 2011, but they still didn't recieve it yet:( I'm tired of calling them..

Is it normal or usual?

Thanks agaiN!!!

Timeline

How and when can i request an Earlier Interview Date?

Is it when Russian Embassy receive my petition?

Yes

It's been 4th week, almost a month and NVC didn't recieve my documents yet:(

I'm so nervous.. is there a possibility they lost my petition or something?:(

I can't wait till we get the interview date

Unfortunately, you are probably also running into the vacation time of the NVC employees. It might be finished and already on it way before you know it. In our case it was already through the NVC and to the embassy before I received the NOA2. There can be any number of reasons but don't panic. The chances of losing your package are still pretty small. Try to be optimistic and maybe when you call again someone will tell you that the case is already in Moscow. :yes:

Timeline

I sent the Copy of my NOA2 to NVC research and that's what they said:

Dear Sir/Madam:

Please be advised that the National Visa Center (NVC) contacted U.S.

Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) to locate your approved

petition. USCIS has informed the NVC, that your petition is en route to

the NVC. Once we have received your petition, the appropriate agent

will receive further instructions within 6 to 8 weeks.

I"M GOING TO DIE GUYS:(((

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.