5 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Grenada
Timeline

I finally got my interview! It is scheduled for August 2nd. My priority date was April 4th. I am so excited!!

My husband has made plans to go to Caribana and wants me to reschedule since we are not planning on coming back to KY till later that week but I am not phased... my God is in control and we will be at that meeting. Thank the Lord!! I am already preparing the docs they requested from us. I am very happy!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I finally got my interview! It is scheduled for August 2nd. My priority date was April 4th. I am so excited!!

My husband has made plans to go to Caribana and wants me to reschedule since we are not planning on coming back to KY till later that week but I am not phased... my God is in control and we will be at that meeting. Thank the Lord!! I am already preparing the docs they requested from us. I am very happy!

Good luck!

N-400

Feb. 12, 2016 - Sent N-400 to USCIS (3-year rule)

Feb. 19, 2016 - NOA1

Mar. 14, 2016 - Biometrics

June 2, 2016 - Interview - Recommended for Approval

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Grenada
Timeline

Ok So my husband and I have actually known each other since we were 13 and 15 respectively. We were together off on and on and finally got married after 11 years. Here's our timeline

Sep 2009 - Engaged

Nov 2009 - Eloped

April 2010 - Wedding (My mother was not thrilled about our elopment lol)

May 2010 - Husband deployed to Afghanistan

Jan 2011 - Husband returns YAY!!

Apr 1st - Mailed AOS pkt (I 130, 485, 765, Affdavit of support, medical & supporting docs)

Apr 4th - Received

May 4th - NOA1 & NOA2 received for I 485 and I 765

May 10th - Request for information rcv'd- didnt complete a page sent it back next day

May 16th - Biometric appointment notice

Jun 5th - Request for information proving my husband was Active duty - sent in the following day

Jun 13th Biometric appointment - Nashville very pleasant

Jun 24th - EAD approved

Jun 27th - EAD rcv'd

Jun 27th - Interview scheduled (date on Notice)

June 29th - Email from USCIS about Notice for interview being mailed

June 30th - Notice rcv'd

Aug 2nd - Interview!

BTW my husband has finally come to his senses and cancelled his road trip to Canada so we can make our appt. sigh! lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.