steve52845

Something to think about...

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline

While I read these forums everyday and like many others on here, I am waiting patiently for this long process. I know it gets difficult at times waiting but I think we need to really think about how important this long process is. I know no one wants to be taken by a scam, and no one believes it could happen to me, but the fact is scams happen every day. I read so many great stories on here about 2 people that are in love waiting to be together and I know that most of the time that is the case. I also read stories of misery and how people change once they get to the US. I think these cases are few but they do happen. I myself, am grateful that we have a system that does not just open its borders up for all to enter. Many people have died making this country the great place it is. It upsets me to read stories of peoples lives being ruined because they thought someone really loved them. Sometime love truly is blind, and I am grateful that we have people who are trained to find these individuals who use the system. I think sometimes we lose focus on the reason for the wait. While I patiently wait along with you, I remind you, there is a reason for the wait and the process. True Love is patient, is kind, and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I Agree With You 100% ....There’s only one kind of love that can fill us up, make us whole, and give us the happiness we all want, unconditional love or true love. It is unconditional love that we all seek, and somehow we intuitively realize that anything other than that kind of love isn’t really love at all—it’s an imitation of the real thing. Real Love is caring about the happiness of another person without any thought for what we might get for ourselves. It’s also Real Love when other people care about our happiness unconditionally.It is not Real Love when other people like us for doing what they want. Under those conditions we’re just paying for love.We can be certain that we’re receiving Real Love only when we make foolish mistakes, when we fail to do what other people want, and even when we get in their way, but they don’t feel disappointed or bothered by us. That is Real Love (true unconditional love), and that love alone has the power to heal all wounds, bind people together, and create relationships quite beyond our present capacity to imagine. :thumbs: When I hear Some Stories As You Mentioned I Think How Sad Someone Could Do This To Another And Feel No Shame.I'm Very Sensitive To Even People I don't Know.But I Feel People Even With The Way They Speak ,Write, Ect....How Do You Know If Someone Is Playing With You? I Think There Is Signs That Blind A person But Someone Outside Can See Only.Love Blinds...........

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

What concerns me is that they only depend on reltionship. Why? after 9/11 this process should be about loyalty to the US. the petitioner and receiptent should take long questioner on views and beleifs of the US. I took 1000 quesitoner for state job one time. This should be manitory. Anyone of us can prove we are married, but an investigation into loyality and our country's safety should be the issue here. When my case is done, i would like to work on immigration reform and seriously get rid of visa lottery. To me when they offer free visa to someone from poor countries who have to prove 2 years of college and a sizeable bank account, it is a way for evil forces to contact the winners and get a finanail hold over them. I am not for terrorists coming here or for them to sponsor anyone else.

While I read these forums everyday and like many others on here, I am waiting patiently for this long process. I know it gets difficult at times waiting but I think we need to really think about how important this long process is. I know no one wants to be taken by a scam, and no one believes it could happen to me, but the fact is scams happen every day. I read so many great stories on here about 2 people that are in love waiting to be together and I know that most of the time that is the case. I also read stories of misery and how people change once they get to the US. I think these cases are few but they do happen. I myself, am grateful that we have a system that does not just open its borders up for all to enter. Many people have died making this country the great place it is. It upsets me to read stories of peoples lives being ruined because they thought someone really loved them. Sometime love truly is blind, and I am grateful that we have people who are trained to find these individuals who use the system. I think sometimes we lose focus on the reason for the wait. While I patiently wait along with you, I remind you, there is a reason for the wait and the process. True Love is patient, is kind, and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.