WaitingToExhale

how long??

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Give it another week! Sometimes they're slow :)

Did you send your file to the correct location (which i believe is Texas now)?

--K1 Timeline

02/10/11- 129F petition sent

02/15/11- NOA1 hard copy

06/10/11- NOA2 Hard copy

08/03/11- Interview!!!

08/03/11- Visa APPROVED!!! <3

08/18/11- POE Philadelphia

10/01/11- MARRIED!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

--AOS Timeline

11/04/11- I-485 petition sent

11/10/11- NOA

11/28/11- RFE 1

12/12/11- Biometrics

12/19/11- Transferred to CSC

06/01/12- RFE 2

06/22/12- Approved!!!

06/28/12- Welcome Letter and green card in the mail!!

ROC: March 2014!

Lt1zp2.png

kqw6m4.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

2 weeks to a month.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Give it another week! Sometimes they're slow :)

Did you send your file to the correct location (which i believe is Texas now)?

uuummmm texas?! i did'nt know that u sure? we have a lawyer so they r the ones who sent it i'll have to find out from them asap! thankx for the quick response :)

2 weeks to a month.

really? everybody on vj seems to get theirs back in a matter of days :(

They are sent to texas, it's been that way for a long time now. They get distributed to Vermont or California after that. But it's Texas who process the payment

event.png

Timeline

uuummmm texas?! i did'nt know that u sure? we have a lawyer so they r the ones who sent it i'll have to find out from them asap! thankx for the quick response :)

really? everybody on vj seems to get theirs back in a matter of days :(

Not everyone, lately there have been quite a few posts of people waiting some weeks to get the NOA1.

Also the I-130 spousal CR-1/IR-1 petition clearly states its to be sent to the chicago lock box address. Its in the instructions.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Timeline

Not everyone, lately there have been quite a few posts of people waiting some weeks to get the NOA1.

Also the I-130 spousal CR-1/IR-1 petition clearly states its to be sent to the chicago lock box address. Its in the instructions.

yes that's true it does say chicago address on the instructions,thanx

Timeline

yes that's true it does say chicago address on the instructions,thanx

Np, I think the other person was confusing K-1 mailing to Dallas. Not all petitions are sent to Dallas.

Just hang on your NOA will arrive!

If it doesn't you can always check by seeing if your payment is cashed or by calling USCIS and see if they will search up petitioner and beneficiary names in their computer to see if they can check on the status.

Timeline

Np, I think the other person was confusing K-1 mailing to Dallas. Not all petitions are sent to Dallas.

Just hang on your NOA will arrive!

If it doesn't you can always check by seeing if your payment is cashed or by calling USCIS and see if they will search up petitioner and beneficiary names in their computer to see if they can check on the status.

i check our account everyday to c if the check has been cashed.i will try calling them if nothing by friday.thankx again :)

Timeline

hi guys!

thought i'ld let u know that our check was cashed on the 15th of june so i'm happy for that cos u know how anxious i was abt it :).no hard copy as yet so dont kno the official noa1 date but will update my timeline as soon as we get it...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.