JohnloveChona0503

No words of approval or denial from the Consul

28 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thats our problem, the missing document is not something we forgot or was lost, there is no paperwork requested from us, only, wait till we contact you. I will calll again with some advice i got from another post, till then still waiting and hoping for a speedy ending. And they kept her passport, btw.

Well good for you, that you were asked to give a document, but in our case they don't need anything. . . so it is like "wierd" what do they need. But inspite all of this, we still have our love and commitment intact. Thank you for the reply dear.

Thats our problem, the missing document is not something we forgot or was lost, there is no paperwork requested from us, only, wait till we contact you. I will calll again with some advice i got from another post, till then still waiting and hoping for a speedy ending. And they kept her passport, btw.

Well good for you, that you were asked to give a document, but in our case they don't need anything. . . so it is like "wierd" what do they need. But inspite all of this, we still have our love and commitment intact. Thank you for the reply dear.

Timeline

Timeline

Hello sweet couples: KevinF, Andy&Pui, Janice&Ben, MikelanNida, Kb24, ChannahAndAaron, Sunny123, Hopefaith&love, if I forgot any couple who have replied to our post my heartfelt sorry. THANK YOU GUYS for the replies you have for my post, it is really of great help to us. We feel fine that you guys are there to support what we gone through, this is some sort of emotional distress you know... knowing that we only want to be together with our loved ones, and this "something" block our way and they don't even have the right to do that, well it only shows that no matter what happens even if it will take the other way, we still have our love and commitment for each other, and we are winners and champions guys! Continue to pray and obey and stay faithful to God

No they did not ask us for anything, just said wait for them to contact us. I called back today with more specific questions, but got nowhere, they said its still under normal processing according to what they pulled up on our case. So i will read ore and call back in 1 week. no turning back.

K1 Visa Timeline

10/11/2010 - I-129F sent via USPS

10/19/2010 - NOA1 hard copy received, dated 10/15/2010

04/08/2011- received NOA2 hard copy, dated 04/05/2011

04/12/2011- NVC received petition

04/18/2011- received letter from NVC

04/18/2011- Manila embassy received petition

04/27/2011- medical exam passed

05/04/2011- appointment letter received dated 06/01/2011

06/01/2011- appointment date, put on administrative review

06/24/2011- visa granted

06/29/2011- received visa

07/18/2011- cfo class

07/21/2011- arrived in America

09/02/2011- happily married!

AOS Timeline

12/01/2011- AOS packet sent

12/06/2011- received email and text from USCIS with MSC number

12/07/2011- check was cashed

12/10/2011- received NOA hard copy dated 12/05/2011

12/12/2011- received NOA hard copy for biometrics appointment for 12/28/2011

12/24/2011- received NOA hard copy stating that our case was transfered to CSC on 12/20/2011

12/28/2011- biometrics appointment completed

06/25/2012- put in service request

09/12/2012- AOS approved

09/17/2012- card production

09/21/2012- greencard in hand

ROC Timeline

08/04/2014 - sent ROC packet

08/13/2014 - received I-797, NOA, dated 08/08/2014

08/28/2014 - received biometric appt. letter for 09/11/2014

02/25/2015- ROC approved

Timeline

So sorry to hear this but I know it will come on the right day.. I pray for you too..There is a reason for that...God loves you dont forget always to pray.. he will lighten your way...goodluck and God bless you always

So sorry to hear this but I know it will come on the right day.. I pray for you too..There is a reason for that...God loves you dont forget always to pray.. he will lighten your way...goodluck and God bless you always

We are praying for you and all the couples here going thru this terrible turmoil of waiting and not knowing. Good luck to everyone! I hope soon we all receive the goods news we all have been patiently waiting for. :yes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I experienced the same thing last May 6, no word of approval plus 221g for my Taiwan police clearance.

10-12-2010 NOA1 date

10-15-2010 Touch

03-14-2011 Touch

03-14-2011 NOA2 date (153 days after NOA1)

03-23-2011 Received by NVC

04-05-2011 Called NVC today and they are still processing our papers.

04-07-2011 Left NVC

04-13-2011 Received by USEM

04-25-2011 Medical 1st day

04-27-2011 Medical 2nd day (K1&K2 passed.) THANK GOD.

05-06-2011 Interview(Got 221g for Taiwan Police Clearance and to have another interview.)

06-02-2011 USEM received documents for 221g

06-07-2011 USEM emailed that we are in further review.

06-27-2011 USEM called and asked to submit my son's baptismal certificate, school report card, travel documents from the bureau of immigration of me, my fiance and my son's biofather, and snail mail between me and my fiance.

08-02-2011 submitted additional requirements and 2nd interview.

08-16-2011 USEM emailed and asked for my passport and police clearance.

08-17-2011 USEM emailed and said they have found our passports and my Taiwan police clearance.

08-23-2011 Visa approval. THANK GOD FOR THIS ANSWERED PRAYER.

08-25-2011 Visa in transit according to 2Go.

08-26-2011 CFO seminar

08-26-2011 Visa in hand. THANK YOU LORD GOD FOR THESE BLESSINGS. Praying now to be with my honey on his birthday.

08-31-2011 CFO sticker

09-04-2011 POE: LAX

rpC8m8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi miss chona..what do you think was the possible missing document the CO was saying? Did you comply all the DS-forms, evidence of having met in person, evidence of support, proof of ongoing relationship and other important documents needed? I will have my interview on July 11 and I'm getting worried reading this news from you..

Edited by janpaolo

No they did not ask us for anything, just said wait for them to contact us. I called back today with more specific questions, but got nowhere, they said its still under normal processing according to what they pulled up on our case. So i will read ore and call back in 1 week. no turning back.

Have you or anybody else that is having the same problem called and asked if you are in administrative processing? Good luck you guys and I hope you will get some type of answer soon.

AOS Journey

11-04-2011 sent AOS to Chicago lockbox

11-07-2011 delivered

11-08-2011 Date on text messages but did not receive until 11-22-2011

11-23-2011 Check cashed.

11-25-2011 Hard copies of NOA1s

12-06-2012 Pui's Brother unexpectly passes away and we make an info pass appointment and receive an emergancy AP so she can return home. Pui leaves for Thailand for 2 weeks.

12-06-2012 Get a text message and email that she received an RFE

12-12-2012 RFE for original birth certificate. I swear we sent it along with a certificate translation of it.

12-20-2012 Pui returns from Thailand.

12-21-2012 We send the RFE back for with original birth certificate along with a new certificate of translation(I had to wait for her to return for her to sign)

12-26-2012 text and email they have received the RFE.

12-29-2012 Appointment for biometrics is 01-23-2012

01-13-2012 AP is approved.

01-23-2012 Biometrics appointment. Later during the evening the text and email saying the EAD is approved.

01-31-2012 EAD/AP combo card arrives.

05-22-2012 Email and text card is in production!

Timeline

Have you or anybody else that is having the same problem called and asked if you are in administrative processing? Good luck you guys and I hope you will get some type of answer soon.

Yes they called after 2 weeks but some was just told to wait for another 2-3 weeks since their Visa application still on admin review, and some those were put on hold for some lacking documents got their Visa after 2 -3 weeks. But our case is really different, nothing has been asked from us to send more to them further documents, it is that they really just want us to wait little longer for weird reason really. I have completed everything, passed the medical, not to brag my fiancee has got income above the poverty level in the US, he has no dependents, and his income alone is more than enough, It is really horrible what makes them decide to put us on hold. . . . .

Timeline

Hi miss chona..what do you think was the possible missing document the CO was saying? Did you comply all the DS-forms, evidence of having met in person, evidence of support, proof of ongoing relationship and other important documents needed? I will have my interview on July 11 and I'm getting worried reading this news from you..

That is also a wonder to me, she must have told me in front of her during the interview what is she looking for, but she did not. But when I was called again to the other window, a Filipino guy take hold of our Visa application and then he explained to me that there is nothing missing and I do not need to send any more documents to them. He gave this short bond paper and the bottom he checked mark the box, saying " wait until you hear from us, your Visa application is under internal review. That is all my dear. So it makes me think "weird".

So I got all the documents with me, complete, but what happened inside, is you only have to give them what they asked from you, in my case the Filipina pre interviewer, and the American Woman Consul did not asked our evidence of genuine relationships either and proof of ongoing relationships, she asked if we have photos together I gave to her, but she is busy scanning something and she even did not look at our pictures, even the support to the State wages and my Fiance ITR were not asked from me the Cert of Employment, the Bank Statement and etc etc. . .. DS Forms I gave to them because they asked them from me.

I just did some searching and I found a reply from Darnell that links to what administrative review means. Not sure if have seen it or not. Good luck everyone and hopefully this will end in a few weeks to a month. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/314107-administrative-review/

AOS Journey

11-04-2011 sent AOS to Chicago lockbox

11-07-2011 delivered

11-08-2011 Date on text messages but did not receive until 11-22-2011

11-23-2011 Check cashed.

11-25-2011 Hard copies of NOA1s

12-06-2012 Pui's Brother unexpectly passes away and we make an info pass appointment and receive an emergancy AP so she can return home. Pui leaves for Thailand for 2 weeks.

12-06-2012 Get a text message and email that she received an RFE

12-12-2012 RFE for original birth certificate. I swear we sent it along with a certificate translation of it.

12-20-2012 Pui returns from Thailand.

12-21-2012 We send the RFE back for with original birth certificate along with a new certificate of translation(I had to wait for her to return for her to sign)

12-26-2012 text and email they have received the RFE.

12-29-2012 Appointment for biometrics is 01-23-2012

01-13-2012 AP is approved.

01-23-2012 Biometrics appointment. Later during the evening the text and email saying the EAD is approved.

01-31-2012 EAD/AP combo card arrives.

05-22-2012 Email and text card is in production!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.