Schroeky

HPV vaccination

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have my medical booked for the 28th of June, I have most of my vaccinations sorted out- I am getting my tetanus boosted on Monday- do any women who have recently had a medical know if the HPV vaccine is required?! I see the fee is astronomically high and the vaccine is administered over a six month period so it seems unlikely it is needed. I haven't heard any mention of it.

THANK YOU FOR ANY INFO.

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

I don't think so. I had mine in may and all they gave me was the tetanus boost, varicella, chicken pox and a tuberculosis test. i have had before the MMR and DPT. But no HPV

Oh and they draw blood for a syphilis test.

Edited by gigi_a

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I did not get or was required to get the HPV either. The civil surgeon gave me another MMR and did not even mention the HPV.

Edited by Bsze

Applied for Naturalization based on 5-year Residency

07/09/2017 - filed N400 online

07/10/2017 - NOA

08/03/2017 - biometrics done

02/20/2018 - interview & oath ceremony

Thank you,

It's a relatively new vaccine and it would seem absurd if it was already a requirement.

you've put my mind at rest!

For over a year it was mandatory for all female immigrants under 26. I believe they were used as guinea pigs as it's still unknown the functioning of the vaccine and if it actually prevents anything - to be seen 10-15 years down the road. You'll still see some commercials for gardasil on US tv channels as a recommended vaccine for teenagers and now they're even starting to target the boys as well.

Stay away from it as it's not medically necessary and there are host of issues with it including deaths in around 20 girls, issues with paralysis - all available on FDA website under the vaccine side effects reported.

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.