CourtneyRox

NOA2 - NVC received timeframe

10 posts in this topic

Our NOA2 was May 27th but NVC still has not received anything yet.. Is this normal? We've called everyday and of course they say it can take between 2-4 weeks, but looking at everyones timelines it seems like NVC usually receives it within 7 days.. Why would ours be taking longer??? Anyone else having this problem??

Removal of Conditions

[03-24-2014] ROC paperwork sent.

[03-25-2014] NOA1.

[04-21-2014] Biometrics

[06-17-2014] Card in production

[06-25-2014] Card in HAND

Our NOA2 was May 27th but NVC still has not received anything yet.. Is this normal? We've called everyday and of course they say it can take between 2-4 weeks, but looking at everyones timelines it seems like NVC usually receives it within 7 days.. Why would ours be taking longer??? Anyone else having this problem??

Hey there. I'm actually having the very same problem. Mine was approved on May 23rd and NVC has not received (or not logged) my file as yet either. They tell me to wait the full 15 business days :(.

Be Sober, Be Vigilant!

my NOA2 was March 28, and I got the mail from NVC May 7(where the date on the mail was April 14th). And I haven't got any email. So I waited more than a month to get my case number. That sucks and so wasted time, but everything so much better then. Just be patient, and never lose hope. :)

USCIS

2010-06-28 : I-130 sent

2010-07-01 : NOA1

2011-03-01 : I-130 RFE

2011-03-14 : I-130 RFE sent

2011-03-28 : I-130 Approved

NVC

2011-04-14 : NVC Received

2011-05-07 : Received DS-3032

2011-05-08 : Return completed DS-3032 (email)

2011-05-08 : Pay I-864 Bill

2011-05-11 : Pay IV Bill

2011-05-14 : Sent completed I-864

2011-05-26 : Sent IV package (DS-230 & required documents)

2011-06-09 : Case completed

2011-06-28 : Got interview date by call NVC

2011-06-29 : Got email Interview Date for August 23

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Our NOA2 was May 31st, I call every day as well to listen to the machine say they have not received our file yet. Looks like it's gonna take a full 2 weeks or more.

my NOA2 was March 28, and I got the mail from NVC May 7(where the date on the mail was April 14th). And I haven't got any email. So I waited more than a month to get my case number. That sucks and so wasted time, but everything so much better then. Just be patient, and never lose hope. :)

Thanks so much! That actually relieves a little of the stress on my brain of worrying why they are taking so long. Staying faith filled.

Good luck everyone!

Be Sober, Be Vigilant!

Yay... Called NVC today and we got our new case number :o)!!!! It took 2 1/2 weeks .. but we got it!!!

Removal of Conditions

[03-25-2014] NOA1.

[04-21-2014] Biometrics

• 2 weeks later...

OMG I just received my NOA2 too on May 27! Alright! (high five) LOL and I am also waiting for my NVC to send us anything. :(

I called NVC to get my case number so that once I had the new case number I could then call DOS to see if Packet 3 had been mailed. I did this so that I wouldn't have to wait for packet 3 to be received before I mailed the packet 3 info... It really helps speed things up!!!

Removal of Conditions

[03-25-2014] NOA1.

[04-21-2014] Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Ours took from June 1st to June 16th to be received and assigned a new case number. When you get your number, make sure it is heading for the right place, our first case number was for Montreal, when it was supposed to be a Vancouver number.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.