LebaneseMama

Marhaba : )

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hi I'm new to this site. I filed the I - 130 for my husband almost two years ago (next month will be two years). Our case was complete a of September 2005. It is now February 2006 and we have yet to recieve an appointment in Lebanon. Anyone else wait months and months for the interview ? Thanks

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wow! What a long wait! Welcome and I wish I knew more about Lebanon. There are a couple of people around here who have or are going through there. Hopefully they will pop up and tell you more!

Twila

OUR VISA JOURNEY

02/24/05 - Mailed K-1 to TSC

03/18/05 - K-1 Approval from CSC

06/16/05 - K-1 Interview in Casablanca, Morocco

06/29/05 - K-1 Visa issued

07/07/05 - SO arrives in US

07/22/05 - Married in religious ceremony and reception with family & friends

07/25/05 - Married in civil ceremony

09/14/05 - Mailed AOS/EAD

12/28/05 - AOS/EAD biometrics in West Palm Beach

01/03/06 - EAD card arrives

03/08/06 - AOS interview and AOS approval in West Palm Beach

03/13/06 - Welcome to America letter arrives

03/18/06 - Green card arrives in mail

12/10/07 - I-751 mailed to TSC

12/26/07 - NOA receipt date (from transfer to VSC)

02/14/08 - Biometrics appointment

10/17/08 - Approval date

10/24/08 - Approval letter received

10/25/08 - 10 year green card arrived

10/06/09 - N-400 mailed to Texas Lockbox

10/08/09 - NOA priority date

11/06/09 - Biometrics

01/04/10 - Interview

01/13/10 - Oath Ceremony

Bx82m5.png

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

A7lan ! Glad to have you join us here in the ME/NA forum.

That was a reallllyyy long wait to complete your processing (even up to this point)... almost 2 years is ridiculous !

Insha'allah you will get your interview very soon. There are several here processing through Lebanon... I am sure someone will step up with some specific info and advice for you.

In the meantime, I am wishing you all the best and insha'allah you will be reunited with your husband very soon.

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Welcome to the forum!! I'm sorry about your long wait, that's terrible :( Keep calling and bugging people. Have you tried your senators and/or representatives yet?

Sharon

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

YIKES! that is a longgg time! Yes i agree with previous posters, you needddd to keep calling them!!!! Call your congressmen, do anything you can to get answers, that is a crazy time to wait!

My hubby and i are filing all of our paperwrk in Lebanon, we have a long story and a longer wait time til our case is worked thru.....i have posts in here somewhere to explain :) i am living here in Lebanon...i am hoping our wait isnt 2yrs i wouldnt wish that on anyone!!!!!!

Goodluck and i hope everything works out for you!!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hi I'm new to this site. I filed the I - 130 for my husband almost two years ago (next month will be two years). Our case was complete a of September 2005. It is now February 2006 and we have yet to recieve an appointment in Lebanon. Anyone else wait months and months for the interview ? Thanks

Wow!!! bless your heart... that is a loooooooooooong time! Welcome to VJ...... i feel confident someone here can help you!

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.