24 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

May I ask what the email address is?

Dex & Zee

DCF - US Embassy (Manila, Philippines)

- 03.20.2009 - Got Married

- 06.08.2011 - Filed I-130

- 08.12.2011 - I-130 Approved (NOA-1 Notification via e-mail)

- 08.23.2011 - Received Packet 3 via Air21

- 08.24.2011 - Faxed DS230 and DS2001 back to US Embassy

- 08.31.2011 - Medical Exam @ St. Luke's -- PASSED! :)

- 09.14.2011 - Visa Interview Appointment -- PASSED! Thank GOD! :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

wow! congratulations! :thumbs:

what comes next after the approval?

DS-230 and I-864 intake, along with fee payment.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

thanks for the info, darnell.

anyway, i'm still waiting for the first NOA to arrive. just wondering, when is it safe to inquire about the status of the I-130 application if no notification is received yet? i filed it on june 8th of this year... and also, what is the email address where i can ask for the status?

thanks guys!

Dex & Zee

thanks for the info, darnell.

anyway, i'm still waiting for the first NOA to arrive. just wondering, when is it safe to inquire about the status of the I-130 application if no notification is received yet? i filed it on june 8th of this year... and also, what is the email address where i can ask for the status?

thanks guys!

To inquire for the status of I-130, here's the e-mail add and tel.no.

mphinquiry.cis@dhs.gov

(02) 301-2000 ext. 2224

DCF-Manila

10/02/2008 ---- Met

06/04/2010 ---- Married

04/26/2011 ---- Filed I-130

06/03/2011 ---- I-130 approved, notify by e-mail from (DHS/USCIS)

06/13/2011 ---- Received e-mail from Manila IV Correspondence

06/15/2011 ---- Received letter from DHS/USCIS (NOA)

06/28/2011 ---- Sent (fax) the DS-230I & DS-2001

07/05/2011 ---- Schedule for interview date (online)

07/11-12/2011--Medical PASSED

08/01/2011 ---- Interview - (done @9:00am) APPROVED

08/01/2011 ---- CFO (1:30pm)

08/05/2011 ---- VISA IN HAND (4days after interview)

08/12/2011 ---- Flight...

08/12/2011 ---- POE Seattle, WA (arrived @ 8pm)

Timeline

ok, i couldn't wait until the 8th of july to e-mail the US embassy and check the status of our I-130 application, so i sent one today. i got a really quick response and it this is what it said:

USCIS Manila received your petition on 08JUN11. Processing of the petition takes a minimum of 2 to 3 months. Your petition is still pending while waiting to be reviewed and adjudicated.

BUMMED... :(

Dex & Zee

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

ugh... its been 5 days over a month now from when we filed at the US Embassy in Manila.. and still nothing... :(

Edited by Zee Bince

Dex & Zee

• 4 months later...
Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello! I noticed some of you got a NOA-1 Notification via email. How can I get a notification like yours? would i have to email them repeatedly? or will they email me once the petition is approved? did you ask them to email you once your petition is approved? i don't remember putting my email add on the form i-130. thanks!

You should get a packet III with a list of documents to assemble and a DS-230 Part I + a form stating that you have assembled all the documents.

You should have most of them, the notable one is that you have to get the police certificate at that point.

Once you send that in (DS-230 pt I + the form stating that all documents are assembled and you have a police cert) they will schedule an interview. You will get a letter with the interview date and that letter will also have all the medical forms + a DS-230 Part II. The letter will say to complete the medical / send in the results at least (2) weeks before the interview date along with all the documents mentioned that you have to collect in the first letter, the affidavit of support, and the DS-230 Part II.

They ask for original documents and copies. If you send originals they will return them to you at your interview. If you send just copies they will go through the originals that you must bring - one by one - and keep the copies. We sent copies only of our personal documents (original birth, marriage, etc are too hard to replace to risk losing), the sealed envelope/Xray from the hospital, support affidavit, and the original police certificate/translation.

SO: At least 2 weeks before the interview, you will mail in all the documents, the medical results, DS-230 Part II, and affidavit of support.

You will pay the rest of the IV fees at the interview and you will know if you pass or fail on that day. This is how our process went.

Good luck!

wow! congratulations! :thumbs:

what comes next after the approval?

Edited by himher

i don't get it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

ugh... its been 5 days over a month now from when we filed at the US Embassy in Manila.. and still nothing... :(

Congrats on the approval on 9/14.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.