OUCHIE

K1 VISA APPROVED OR DENIED?

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

DOES ANYONE HERE HAS THE SAME PROBLEM WITH ME?

I WAS INTERVIEWED JUNE 2 2O11 JUST YESTERDAY BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHETHER MY VISA APPLICATION WAS DENIED OR APPROVED? ON THE INITIAL SCREENING/INTERVIEW THE FILIPINO REPRESENTATIVE ASKED ME THE LATEST INCOME TAX RETURM OF MY FIANCEE . I HANDED HIM OUT THE THREE YEARS ITR FROM 2008 T0 2010 SO HE WOULD HAVE AT LEAST A REFERENCE TO JUSTIFY THAT THE ITR'S ARE FROM THE SAME PERSON(MY PETITIONER) SINCE THE 2010 ITR HAS A SINGLE LETTER CLERICAL ERROR ON THE NAME OF MY PETITIONER BUT THE SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AND ADRESS IS THE SAME. AND ALSO GAVE HIM THE ITR'S OF THE CO-SPONSOR( MY FIANCEE'S BROTHER. AFTER GIVING THOSE DOCUMENTS HE ASKED ME SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW AND WHEN DID I MET MY FIANCEE SO I ANSWERED HIM HONESTLY ALL HIS QUESTIONS. FOR FINAL INSTRUCTION HE SAID THAT 2010 ITR(INCOME TAX RETURN) IS NOT ACCEPTED INSTEAD HE SUGGESTED THAT 2009 WOULD BE OKAY AND ACCEPTED SO THE CONSUL WOULD NOT QUESTION ME ABOUT THE CLERICAL ERROR SO ISAID YES ITS UP TO YOU.... WENT BACK TO WAITING AREA AND WAITED FOR MY FINAL INTERVIEW WITH THE CONSULAR OFFICER...THE CONSULAR OFFICER ONLY ASKED 2 QUESTIONS... WHEN DID YOU MET YOUR FIANCE? AND HOW DID YOU MET YOUR FIANCEE? DID YOU KNOW THE NATURE OF WORK OF YOUR FIANCEE... I ANSWERED HER WITH SMILE AND CONFIDENT. AFTER A FEW SECONDS THE CONSULAR OFFICER JUST TOLD ME THAT " OKAY WAIT FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS AT WINDOW 73. FOR ABOUT 15 TO 20 MINUTES I HEARD MY NUMBER WAS BEING CALLED AT WINDOW 73... THE REPRESENTATIVE ON WINDOW 73 SAID THAT I NEEDED TO SUBMIT THE 2010 ITR OF MY PETITIONER. RIGHT THEN I TOLD THE GUY THAT I ALREADY HAD THE 2010 ITR OF MY FIANCEE SUBMITTED AT THE INITIAL SCREENING AND INTERVIEW BUT THE GUY THERE REFUSED TO ACCEPT IT BECAUSE OF THE CLERICAL ERROR THEN TRIED TO ASKED HIM THAT MAYBE HE CAN CONSIDER THE 2010ITR AS VALID DOCUMENT SINCE THE SS NUMBER AND ADDRESS IS THE SAME HE SAID NO MA'AM YOU NEED TO PROVIDE A NEW ONE WITH CORRECT NAME ON IT... SO THEN I ASKED THE GUY THAT WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE FOR ME OR THAT HE WOULD LET ME TO TALK AGAIN TO THE CONSULAR OFFICER WHO DID MY FINAL INTERVIEW SINCE SHE DIDNT SEE THAT DOCUMENT DURING MY INTERVIEW? THE REPRESENTATIVE ANSWERED BACK NO MA'AM WITHOUT LOOKING AT ME..(KINDA RUDE TO ME BUT IGNORED IT SINCE I AM ASKING HIM A FAVOR) IN SHORT I WAS BUGGING HIM TO JUST SHOW TO THE CONSULAR OFFICER THE ITR MAYBE SHE WOULD CONSIDER IT WHICH HE DID OUT... AFTER A ANOTHER 20 MINUTES I WAS CALLED AGAIN AT THE SAME WINDOW (WINDOW 73) THE GUY TOLD ME THAT " YOU'RE OKAY MA'AM" AND GAVE ME BACK MY CONFIRMATION SHEET AND THE QUE NUMBER... BUT STILL DONT HAVE IDEA IF IM APPROVED OR DENIED SO I ASKED HIM IS THERE ANY DOCUMENTS THAT I NEEDED TO SUBMIT SIR? HE ANSWERED BACK NONE MA'AM AND ASKED ME TO DROP MY 2GO FORM TO TOGO WINDOW AND WAIT FOR THE DELIVERY OF THE PASSPORT"...SO I DID AND LEFT THE EMBASSY AND NOT REALIZING THAT MY PASSPORT AND 2X2 PHOTOS IS STILL WITH UNTIL I GOT HOME AND CHECKED THE FOLDER... HOW COME HE TOLD ME THAT ILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE PASSPORT DELIVERY???

THE FOLLOWING DAY I WENT BACK TO THE EMBASSY AND AS SOON AS I GOT THERE I WENT STRAIGHT TO THE WINDOW OF THE CONSULAR OFFICER WHO DID MY FINAL INTERVIEWEW. I TOLD HER MY CONCERNS AND SHE WAS SO NICE TO ENTERTAIN ME. SHE EVEN SAID" OH I SAID OKAY THIS DOCUMENT ALREADY. I TOLD THE LADY (THE ONE WHO SENT BY WINDOW 73 TO ASKED THE CONSULAR OFFICER) YESTERDAY OKAY ILL ACCEPT IT"AND THEN SHE ASKED MY PASSPORT AND PHOTOS AND ASKED THE FILIPINO GUY AT HIS BACK TO FIND MY DOCUMENTS AND INSTRUCTED ME TO WAIT FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTION... AFTER A FEW MINUTES A FILIPINA REPRESENTATIVE CALLED MY NAME AT WINDOW 60 AND SAID THAT " OKAY MA'AM WE ALREADY HAVE ALL YOUR DOCUMENTS INCLUDING YOUR PASSPORT AND 2X2 PHOTOS. THE CONSULAR OFFICER WILL REVIEW YOUR DOCUMENTS WE WILL JUST CALL YOU IF WE NEED ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS OR YOUR VISA WILL BE DELIVERED AT YOUR ADRESS GIVEN IF IT IS APPROVED OR NOT ANYWAYS WE HAVE YOUR CONTACT NUMBER WE WILL JUST CALL YOU... YOU CAN NOW GO HOME MA'AM...

DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE AN IDEA WHATS GOING ON WTH MY APPLICATION? IM CONFUSED AND BOTHERED... WHILE IN THE EMBASSY I SAW SOMEONE WHO IS ALSO K1 SMILING AND TELLING THE GIRL BESIDE HER THAT SHE IS APPROVED RIGHT AFTER HER FINAL INTERVIEW...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Your post is very difficult to read as it is all in caps, which is considered shouting.

So your passport is now at the embassy and you paid the courier fee? If so, it sounds to me like you are approved. If you haven't heard from them/ got your visa in two weeks, I'd check back.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Yes, it seems that you were approved because the Embassy has your passport and you filled up the 2GO delivery form.

Congratz! :star:

Your post is very difficult to read as it is all in caps, which is considered shouting.

So your passport is now at the embassy and you paid the courier fee? If so, it sounds to me like you are approved. If you haven't heard from them/ got your visa in two weeks, I'd check back.

im sorry... all caps to me doesnt mean im shouting i just want to be heard and get some comments....:)yeah they got my visa but i didnt pay for the courier but they ask me to drop the courier form at togo window( togo is i think the courier service connected with the embassy)...

im sorry... all caps to me doesnt mean im shouting i just want to be heard and get some comments....:)yeah they got my visa but i didnt pay for the courier but they ask me to drop the courier form at togo window( togo is i think the courier service connected with the embassy)...

No worries...the 2GO courier service delivery fee was included in the visa fee that you already paid for at BPI. :thumbs::yes:

yeah true...sobra nakakaparanoid kung approved or dennied... tanong ko lang bakit yong iba sinasabe right after the interview approved sila... sa akin walang ganun tapos nakalimutan pa kunin ang passport naiuwe ko pa sa bahay kinabukasan bumalik pa ako sa mismong consul na naginterview para itanong bakit passport ko nasa akin pa... hayun kinuha passport tapos tinawag ako sa ibang window sinabe for furthere review pa daw documents ko... hay talaga sobra nakakabaliw na..:(

• 2 weeks later...

hi., june 6 ang interview ko, ok lahat ng docs ko, kaso ask ako ng consul bakit nagchange ng name un fiancee ko.. i wasnt able to explain his side, kc bata pa sya nun d k alam tlga ang details.. sbi nman ng consul, before i gve u the approval i just need the explanation lette from the petitioner regarding name change and reason.. nasend ko na sa embassy together with our passport, k1 and k2 kc kami.. sis balitaan mo ko kpag nareciv mo na visa mo ha?? tnx Good luck sa atin! ang hirap tlga mag antay nakakpraning.. very frustrating.. :(

ganusa akin din hindi sinabi na approved ako.. ibg sbhin irereview pa nya un case mo kung iaaproved ba nila.. dont worry maaprove nman cguro tau

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

English only in these forums please; other languages are fine in the Regional forums though!

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.