rylin

need help im a lil confused whats the next thing to do

8 posts in this topic

hmm my fiance ryan already got the letter form uscis telling him that our case was already forwarded to the nvc and then a week after my fiance started calling the nvc.his first try the lady said that they still dont have any files from our uscis tracking receipt number so ryan called the next day and thanks god the lady operator said that they have our case already and was forwarded to the manila embassy and then he give ryan our mnl case number and the number of the embassy to call them to check if they already got our packet.hmmm what got me confused isssss

he havent yet got any letter from nvc telling us what to do next?

what are the documents that they are going to send back to ryan?

whats with the packet 3?and packet 4?

does ryan needs to send me more documents?and if he does what are those documents?

geeeeeeee we really dont know what to do..ugh we already have the mnl case number but still we cant start our work coz we havent got any leter from nvc telling what to do next...hmmmmmmm

thank you soo much your replies are very much appreciated..

godbless us always..:-)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

NVC does not tell you to do anything. Your case is at the embassy it is now the embassy you need to work with.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

your case was complete, ryan called they gave him the case number and the phone number to call the embassy for the appointment for the interview, the nvc won't send you any letter to tell you what to do next, go to the website embassy, you need to down load the forms for packet 4and 3

The only role of NVC for K-1 Visa is to assign a case number and forward it to the U.S. embassy of the beneficiary's country.

The next thing to do for you since you are a filipina is found here:

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manila/19452/public/Revised%20K1%20Instruction%20Packet%20_3__rtf2_001.pdf

Give it at least 10 working days for your MNL case number to be inputted at the embassy's system for scheduling.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Rylin -> from what I've read here, since you already have your MLA Case Number you can sked and have your medical even without the packet 3 or instructions from the embassy. I've read somewhere here that some beneficiaries never get their packet 3 or 4 or they get them late. once USEM have your case number in their system you can set for an interview appointment. for now start compiling the rest of the requirements like CENOMAR, BC, proof, NBI and the support documents from your fiance. That's what I've been doing while we're waiting for our MCN. :) :)

TIMELINE:

Feb 01, 2011 - Sent I-129F to Texas Lockbox

Feb 07, 2011 - I-129F Received

Feb 19, 2011 - NOA1 (Mail)

May 13, 2011 - NOA2 (e-mail notice)

May 17, 2011 - NOA 2 (Mail)

May 28, 2011 - Got case number after 2 weeks of waiting

May 30-31, 2011 - 2-day Medical at SLMEC (without the NVC letter, just the MCN)

July 01, 2011 - Interview (APPROVED despite delayed documents!)

July 14, 2011 - Picked up visa from 2Go Main

July 15, 2011 - Bought one-way ticket for first time immigrant (rate)

July 18, 2011 - CFO at SMEF-COW

July 31, 2011 - Flight to the US! (Finally!)

My blogsite: www.neighborlj.blogspot.com

NVC does not tell you to do anything. Your case is at the embassy it is now the embassy you need to work with.

thank you for the reply inky..atleast now we know.. :D

your case was complete, ryan called they gave him the case number and the phone number to call the embassy for the appointment for the interview, the nvc won't send you any letter to tell you what to do next, go to the website embassy, you need to down load the forms for packet 4and 3

ohh ok. thank you very much jkelly.. im going to download that form today..

The only role of NVC for K-1 Visa is to assign a case number and forward it to the U.S. embassy of the beneficiary's country.

The next thing to do for you since you are a filipina is found here:

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manila/19452/public/Revised%20K1%20Instruction%20Packet%20_3__rtf2_001.pdf

Give it at least 10 working days for your MNL case number to be inputted at the embassy's system for scheduling.

thank you very much harvey..atleast now i know what to do .. today im going to pay my visa fee at the BPI.

after 3days we will start calling the embassy so we can schedule my interview..

thank you sooo much..

godbless us :innocent:

Rylin -> from what I've read here, since you already have your MLA Case Number you can sked and have your medical even without the packet 3 or instructions from the embassy. I've read somewhere here that some beneficiaries never get their packet 3 or 4 or they get them late. once USEM have your case number in their system you can set for an interview appointment. for now start compiling the rest of the requirements like CENOMAR, BC, proof, NBI and the support documents from your fiance. That's what I've been doing while we're waiting for our MCN. :) :)

ohh thank you verymuch lovely joy..hmm yup today im going to pay the visa fee and wait for 3 days so we can schedule my interview so once were done with it.then maybe a week before my interview ill do the medical.geee coz the plane ticket to davao - manila is quite expensive.. :crying:

oh joy do i need to get a police clearance too?

plus i already have my nbi dated november 2010 so it means it will expire on nov.2011, but i was wondering if the consul will accept it?coz i have read in one of the post that the consul wants to have the recent documents..does it includes the nbi?

and with the cenomar i will get it maybe a week before i fly to manila for my medical and interview. coz the expiry for the cenomar now is 1 month.

geeee thank you very much lovely :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.